Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" (60063 Views)

Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Peks Ikeji, Linda's Only Brother: My Golds Are Too Expensive, Don't Look At Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by benjsniper33: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by chubbygal(f): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Amen

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by chuksjuve(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by josephobaro(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Poverty of the mind.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by UncleJudax(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
No be only politicians de mock nigerians. Hahahaha. E no still make dem get sense. #VeryUnfortunate cry
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by mustmust(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
And it's on the front page. Rubbish

Am sure the dog eats better than the moderator that pushed this to front page.

6 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by donmalcolm21(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
piperson:
if E pain u So much, He's in his house, Go and beat him, shikenah!

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by frubben(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
SMH

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
smiley
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by diablos: 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
His followers be like grin

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Klington: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
cool

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by kachi08(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Politely rude statement.
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by biz2get(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Over taking is allowed... angry
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Bucajunior(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
ok sir,we ve seen d height of ur stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by 2shur: 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Adeleke nighis always braggin shit.
Davido pay up your bill for dat mercedes.u be claiming shiit..
Get off your dads wealth
Dose dogs poo in your house.help
Dirty dogs.
Childish brains.
Social media braggin.
Grown up adults still sagging.
Your music trash
But u pusi niggis be forcing songs on djs.
Heavily paid djs.
Fuc air radio plays.
U guys suck.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Nathan2016: 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Stupi d boy

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by walosky(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Am never surprisrd at all cos stupidity and arrogance run in their blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Onwardvic(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
these guys lack home training

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Amarabae(f): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
I just hate these two guys! Very childish.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by martinsfm(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Na you the reign ooo, if you cm as a begger in your next life, no vex Ooo

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
The only dog he has is his brother..Brother that keeps impregnating low class oloshos....

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by prynsex(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
bizza45:
oya make e use am go carry world cup.... I no blame am, I blame d people wey dey follow am
owu dey blow you
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by prynsex(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Amarabae:
I just hate these two guys! Very childish.
na the work wey u dey do na
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by tayooluwole: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Davido's elder brother, Adewale Adeleke, has taken to Snapchat to brag to his loyal social media followers. He told his followers that his dogs eats better than some of them.

This is coming after one of the Davido's cousin mocked Runtown for buying a Lamborghini, even when he doesn't own a rolex.

Davido's brother, Adewale Adeleke is a Nigerian music producer and Chairman of HKN Music, a record label that is home to Shina Rambo, B-Red, Davido. He is also an executive director of pacific Energy.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/my-dogs-eats-better-than-some-of-you.html

Receive sense
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Promise1991: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hmm.......rest my comment. ...
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by buffalowings: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=countsparrow post=55593197]Why people dey follow dis one? E be celeb? Or how e dey inspire hin followers?

Imagine... They qualified him as Davido's brother... If his name stands alone in a sentence, it carries no relevance[/quote]
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by princeemmma(m): 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
thunder fire you, i say make the thunder fire you with some added current lightening undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided stupid fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Reason why I don't fan or follow Nigerian celebrities on social media except 2face Psquare, and Flavour. Those ones no de misyarn anyhow
and sound sultan
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by wizzlyd(m): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
mustmust:
And it's on the front page. Rubbish

Am sure the dog eats better than the moderator that pushed this to front page.
grin grin grin
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by LegalBaby(f): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Who wastes time following these retards?

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Kobicove(m): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Did he actually write this? shocked
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
what ball does he got..its his IG followers I blame... he should thank his head for been born rich..who him post EPP??.modafoka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Genevieve Nnaji In Sexy Bikini Body While Holidaying In Mexico / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.