Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" (60066 Views)

Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Peks Ikeji, Linda's Only Brother: My Golds Are Too Expensive, Don't Look At Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Tman104(m): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
piperson:
if E pain u So much, He's in his house, Go and beat him, shikenah!
Craziness indeed!
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Mcowubaba: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
Davido is a big fool...
I have never attended any of his shows, nor bought or downloaded any of his song...
The guy is an imp...

Always claiming Rich, spoilt brat

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by nwosueugeneken: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Davido's elder brother, Adewale Adeleke, has taken to Snapchat to brag to his loyal social media followers. He told his followers that his dogs eats better than some of them.

This is coming after one of the Davido's cousin mocked Runtown for buying a Lamborghini, even when he doesn't own a rolex.

Davido's brother, Adewale Adeleke is a Nigerian music producer and Chairman of HKN Music, a record label that is home to Shina Rambo, B-Red, Davido. He is also an executive director of pacific Energy.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/my-dogs-eats-better-than-some-of-you.html

talking nonsense
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by daveP(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
A perfect one for this ignoranus. i hope dogs dont eat better than you one day!

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by mywells: 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
#money miss road miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by okonja(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
fixedhollies:
How can a sane man compare his dog with a human. Even if d dogs eat better food... Must he talk? God dey beat people for dis kind tin

With koboko abi? grin
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by mayortm001(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
piperson:
if E pain u So much, He's in his house, Go and beat him, shikenah!
Olodo. Na fools like you go dey follow am,
Keep on following him, him go insult ur papa join one day.

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Olopsy01(f): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nawa
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
eleojo23:
If Mr adewale, had common sense he would have known that no condition is permanent.

Neither riches nor poverty is permanent.

So he should not look down on anybody because no one knows tomorrow.

sir, u seem to be pained... ema binu. edakun
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by ademiD(f): 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
He is so proud and foolish

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by inno2020: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
That's too bad of him. Very bad comparing dogs with humans. May God forgive him
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Kakamorufu(m): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Reason why I don't fan or follow Nigerian celebrities on social media except 2face Psquare, and Flavour. Those ones no de misyarn anyhow
only follow akon, 2face and phyno on insta. Nd am cool with it. I rather close my insta than follow davido and those braging artist

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by thinkmoney(m): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Davido's elder brother, Adewale Adeleke, has taken to Snapchat to brag to his loyal social media followers. He told his followers that his dogs eats better than some of them.

This is coming after one of the Davido's cousin mocked Runtown for buying a Lamborghini, even when he doesn't own a rolex.

Davido's brother, Adewale Adeleke is a Nigerian music producer and Chairman of HKN Music, a record label that is home to Shina Rambo, B-Red, Davido. He is also an executive director of pacific Energy.

See idiots, its like when you accidentally have money you don't work for you tend to loose ur brain

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by youngsahito(m): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
he is jobless
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Megabros1: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
AidilZ:
Pity money can't buy sense. embarassed
It's really Pathetic that money cannot give this Bag of beans sense.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
HOW DOES THAT HELP THE ECONOMY OF THE NATION?
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by lilyheaven: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
AidilZ:
Pity money can't buy sense. embarassed
honestly! With all his money, he is still begging for sense

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
AS LONG AS HE CANNOT USE HIS WEALTH TO MAKE #1 EQUAL TO $1, HE IS JUST A BRAGGING MEERKAT
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by DEGr8t(m): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
News is anything in Nigeria and anything in Nigeria is news
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by rattlesnake(m): 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Is he mad ni
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by cevek11: 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
We will always remember you as Davido's BROTHER. embarassed
what's his achievement
The head sef don chop go one side

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Obiwiz(m): 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Flamzey00:
Anyway is a way.. I blame most of us dat follow dos bastards on instagram or twitter/oda social networks..
Exactly! To command 'followership', you gotta be a role model. I mean, you need dey worth the pain. And the truth is, very few Nigerians are worthy of that. Nigerian 'celebs', many of them: no goodwill towards their supporters, no respect for their supporters, no tangible contribution to society's development, little or zero philanthropic activity. Yet Nigerians go leave the real task of striving to lift themselves up and start showering this people with attention. You may be poor financially, but give yourself some dignity because God wants you to.
Politicians go use you. Religious leaders go use you. Celebs too go use you. And still you worship these people shadows. Na wa o.
Care less about these people and focus on improving your life. That's the way forward o

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by ransomed: 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
A prodigal son must display his wasteful habit.
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by emi14: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dogs suppose to be watching your brother's shows because I understand that you guys are celebrity of dogs. Your qualifications remains "Davido brother" apart from that you're as good and relevance as dogs.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by offiong123: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=FlirtyKaren post=55592778]Davido's elder brother, Adewale Adeleke, has taken to Snapchat to brag to his loyal social media followers. He told his followers that his dogs eats better than some of them.

If its good with u today. don't back or boost about it. it will also b good with others 2moro. U can't predict life.
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Emerituz(m): 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
OP u dey lie ni joor, he is not a producer
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Edum13656: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
No be girls go follow this kind empty headed person?

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Crixina(f): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
the older, the more the childishness goes...
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Rtopzy(f): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
ichommy:
MAKE WE FRY ICE CREAM?
lolz, roasting go make sense too
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
And people still follow him? Gosh, I just feel like breaking that his coconut head for looking down on people.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by MrSly(m): 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
FlirtyKaren:

Two dog related news hit FP today. It seems lala is gradually developing feelings for dogs too. snake and dog, animals that bite. Maybe lala also bites.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him / List Of Dead Nollywood Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.