Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,911 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" (60068 Views)

Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Peks Ikeji, Linda's Only Brother: My Golds Are Too Expensive, Don't Look At Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Xpensively(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
piperson:
if E pain u So much, He's in his house, Go and beat him, shikenah!
no be your fault I no blame you, nah bu Hari I go blame.
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Bukayot: 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lobatan, how many people e don help, I don't blame him, he didn't struggle for wealth, if he don Kiri Obi, Bread, epa, Eko, efo, epo, he no go talk like that, Na small boy having big body, what is the life span of a dog?
God have mercy on him

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Carter4luv(m): 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
#adewale don't allow God visit u, if not ur case will b worse Dan JOB
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Fourwinds: 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
I no blame am...IT don't buy stupid records dat make some people fake role model
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by graceapadija: 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Leo042(m): 12:08am On Apr 16, 2017
Xbox remember nobody no tomorrow
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by bellair: 2:14am On Apr 16, 2017
piperson:

This agric foul is just a talentless scrub and a waste of sperm. Dont save up on your families money now that it is flowing. With his weight i dont know what may kill him first, his ignorance or obesity with high blood pressure. Go hit the gym fluffy.
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Innocent112(m): 3:05am On Apr 16, 2017
Chai some people can be mumutious oh emerging this one comparing animals to humans well i don't blame you i blame those people that fan you now let me come and be going shocked
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Innocent112(m): 3:11am On Apr 16, 2017
Since you no know anything i think you need something like this

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by piperson(m): 6:09am On Apr 16, 2017
bellair:

This agric foul is just a talentless scrub and a waste of sperm. Dont save up on your families money now that it is flowing. With his weight i dont know what may kill him first, his ignorance or obesity with high blood pressure. Go hit the gym fluffy.

grin

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by toprealman: 6:11am On Apr 16, 2017
Never knew he is as thick as his younger brother.
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 16, 2017
Who even follows this poor excuse for human beings?
Okay, wait na...till one angry emere comot the food for your dog mouth and begin give you bingo food chop # willbewatchingin7D
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by mrikay: 7:24am On Apr 16, 2017
Yeah... Davido's Cousins the Abus, whose father worked and retired with Pacific are damned Poor!!!

Charity begins at home, not social media!!!
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by MrSly(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Baba, I ain't hating on anyone.
I just hate sycophants and people who like to rob their success on people's face.
If someone is rich, be thankful and don't go about mocking people.

Oga, not for bragging but on a personal note, I have lived and visited some good Countries, but I don't go about calling people local or forming tushed up or big boy..

All is vanity, Na my own pocket
Who I help, who Davido epp.
He is a small kid and a BASTARD....

His riches ad wealth have no effect on me or my family.
So fvck him... Again and again.
I'm not a Fan
People are groomed differently. If you were groomed well thank your God and pity those who didn't have the opportunity. The case with Davido is his upbringing.
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Reason why I don't fan or follow Nigerian celebrities on social media except 2face Psquare, and Flavour. Those ones no de misyarn anyhow
Add lynxxx. He is so humble
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Austinoiz(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2017
Adebowale89:

you and those who like and share your reta.rded comment is as senseless as davido and his brother

I ve stated it earlier and I will still reiterate myself again that what most of you indomie generation here has is one way traffick sense

how can u use a family miscellaneous act to tag all region? it shows the kind of home u grown up from

pls try and be doing brain check-up frequently, if nt for ur health but for your personality on public forum

abiruun

Numb head, go learn simple english.
I never generalized ok, I simply said SON OF ODUDUWA not SONS OF ODUDUWA.
Anyways, I see no reason to further sound out your ignomy on this matter cos it's crystal clear you're still on the lower rungs of the understanding ladder especially in fathoming spoken and written English

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Adebowale89(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2017
Austinoiz:

Numb head, go learn simple english.
I never generalized ok, I simply said SON OF ODUDUWA not SONS OF ODUDUWA.
Anyways, I see no reason to further sound out your ignomy on this matter cos it's crystal clear you're still on the lower rungs of the understanding ladder especially in fathoming spoken and written English

so with this your idiotic statement, u felt u ve made sense? u shud apply logic in the usage of your English

all those your baby class comment isn't for me, inugo?
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by iamrealdeji(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Adeleke's family richer than Dangote? they always feel like the rest of the world is nothing. thank God for the spirit of death after all the show off and brags we all gon die. #EndTime I LOVE YOU JESUS

These Adeleke's family are overrated, have you ever heard the men below brags?

1. Bill Gates
2. Amancia Ortega
3. Warren Buffett
4. Jeff Bezos
5. Charles Koch
6. David Koch
7. Carlos Slim
8. Mark Zuckerberg
9. Larry Ellison
10. Ingvar Kamprad
11. Aliko Dangote

Beyonce is richer than baba Adeleke,P diddy is more than 2 times richer than baba Adeleke,Baba Adeleke is far from being a billionaire in dollars and his name has never showed up in any forbes list even Lagos forbes list lol,these people are too much overrated and they're not even one of the richest family in Nigeria,they're far from it. Its only Davido that hyped them that much with that song and the fact that they have a relative who was once a governor

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by dadasupremacy(m): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
thats why i dont attend shows,will rather use the money for the gate fee to hang out with my friends,

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by sunshineV(f): 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
This davido family no get sense at all, I don't see bill gates talking trash like this
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
iamrealdeji:

Beyonce is richer than baba Adeleke,P diddy is more than 2 times richer than baba Adeleke,Baba Adeleke is far from being a billionaire in dollars and his name has never showed up in any forbes list even Lagos forbes list lol,these people are too much overrated and they're not even one of the richest family in Nigeria,they're far from it. Its only Davido that hyped them that much with that song and the fact that they have a relative who was once a governor
most Nigerians believe Davido has over 30billion in his account. people in the world are just being overrated...imagine how Birdman used to feel like how owns the world back then, Rick Ross recently revealed that everything Birdman and the whole Cash MONEY were doing was fake.
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by lightwind(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
piperson:
Piperdedondada if say u get where pple de follow u i for de follow u too...as follower..
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by piperson(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
lightwind:
Piperdedondada if say u get where pple de follow u i for de follow u too...as follower..

bros

Wetin be ur reason to follow me na

u wan give me contract?
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Foxrain: 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
CuteJude:
Afonja cheesy na so una life be
grin These people get ten naira and start making noise.
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by iamrealdeji(m): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nigerians are just too easy to ride. What Nigerians don't know is that one of Alwaleed of Saudi's costumizedprivate jet (a 757)alone is worth more than twice of baba Adeleke's networth,one of Alwaleed's super yatch alone can buy baba Adeleke and give the remaining change to charity. baba Adeleke can't sit where the likes of Alwaleed,Muhammad Makhtoum,Roman Abrahmovic are sitting. baba Adeleke is just in the league of some succesful American rappers but no even in the league of Jay z,P diddy,Dr Dre,etc those ones are way richer than him and yet all these people we mentioned above have children but their children don't brag around like these fools that feel inferior to kids of really rich parents whenever they travel out. they're now forming local champion here in Nigeria when they've never even been mentioned in the Nigerian forbes

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mark zuckerberg is young and wealthy and also recognized by the world as being among the richest in the world who knows him I'm just hearing his name for the first time otherwise I didn't know he was existing common sense is not common
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by chachanga: 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
brainless b@stard
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by lightwind(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2017
piperson:

bros

Wetin be ur reason to follow me na

u wan give me contract?
lol i think say u b Davido dem crew too asin a Celebrity too...watchin frm ur DP.
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Austinoiz(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
Adebowale89:

so with this your idiotic statement, u felt u ve made sense? u shud apply logic in the usage of your English

all those your baby class comment isn't for me, inugo?

Grown kid, smell off...I'm far above your league.
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Adebowale89(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
Austinoiz:

Grown kid, smell off...I'm far above your league.

okay Sir, but when I grow up, I don't wnt to be foolish like u grandpa
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Austinoiz(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
Adebowale89:

okay Sir, but when I grow up, I don't wnt to be foolish like u grandpa

Talk to you, when you learn to at least differentiate b/w singular and plural. But for now, get off my mention
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Adebowale89(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
Austinoiz:

Talk to you, when you learn to at least differentiate b/w singular and plural. But for now, get off my mention

lolz! see my invisible teacher. u actually need to grow up coz your critique isn't just outdated but clueless to the standard of my personality

ode!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her / List Of Dead Nollywood Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.