Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" (60065 Views)

Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Peks Ikeji, Linda's Only Brother: My Golds Are Too Expensive, Don't Look At Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Jerryodogwu(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
Goat head
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
uminem02:
And he is the ''Egbon''...smh
I know right
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Folksyharry(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
AidilZ:
Pity money can't buy sense. embarassed
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by stovia0084: 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
Every bit of respect I have for this dude...I take it back...I tot na only ur brother and b-red no get sense...nw I see it runs in the family. **excepturDad**

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by klax(m): 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
As childish as his brother

Not only as his brother I guess their father must be very childish too because I can't imagine a man has too stupid kids under his roof means even their father must be a childish and a stupid man.

Bloody empty barells noise makers, very lousy and stupid family.

Empty heads a r s e holes.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by enomakos(m): 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
That the kinds of kids i like to shot
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by 2bam: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
davido and co should just stop bragging if not for the success of your father Mr adeleke ,can you or your so called brother start from scratch and become somebody in naija? you guys brag alot remember p square is still the richest.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by AyamStarch: 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
joey150:
Very demeaning..

Shame on all of you that follow such stupid people all over social media.
them dey find free airtime, begi begi people
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by daryoor03(m): 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Rubbish talk. So Super Eagles go carry W/Cup with your comment.
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
AuroraB:
And his retinue of silly followers won't retrace their steps oooooo shocked
Ndi suffer head cheesy

The writing on DP though.

Scary.
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by eamon360(m): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
The most annoying part is that his foolish followers will give him so many likes for insulting dem.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Cyberrex(m): 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
DozieInc:
@Adewale Adeleke
your meme is savage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by cybriz82(m): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=CollinsWeGlobe post=55593239]Adeleke's family richer than Dangote? they always feel like the rest of the world is nothing. thank God for the spirit of death after all the show off and brags we all gon die. #EndTime I LOVE YOU JESUS

These Adeleke's family are overrated, have you ever heard the men below brags?

1. Bill Gates
2. Amancia Ortega
3. Warren Buffett
4. Jeff Bezos
5. Charles Koch
6. David Koch
7. Carlos Slim
8. Mark Zuckerberg
9. Larry Ellison
10. Ingvar Kamprad
11. Aliko Dangote[/quote

see my papa name for number 3 n yet i no dey brag.wetin i want brag for? wey kerosine in my area iz 240per litre..240naira be like 240million for my eyes dis days so as for me,my body n soul i be big boy on my own...

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by TrapHedges(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
CuteJude:
Afonja cheesy na so una life be
lols u sef wer u from
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by victoronyekwelu(m): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Kai i love nairalanders they can lighting up ur day with funny comments

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by sshalom(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Silly children with men's substance!
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by BABANGBALI: 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Adeleke's family richer than Dangote? they always feel like the rest of the world is nothing. thank God for the spirit of death after all the show off and brags we all gon die. #EndTime I LOVE YOU JESUS

1. Bill Gates
2. Amancia Ortega
3. Warren Buffett
4. Jeff Bezos
5. Charles Koch
6. David Koch
7. Carlos Slim
8. Mark Zuckerberg
9. Larry Ellison
10. Ingvar Kamprad
11. Aliko Dangote
even Seun Osewa doesn't brag his bank manager tolded me that he is a billionaire
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by montumonami(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
The idiot is right no doubt.... I guess he is yet to know that some dogs have more sense than he as a human does

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by skyfada: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
My six months Baby is even more intelligent than this gluttonous ape

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
I think his brother is more mature.... Davido wouldn't have said such coz it would insulting to his fan base....
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by sexysailor(m): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
and soooo,abeg go sleep
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by nc201016(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
piperson:
if E pain u So much, He's in his house, Go and beat him, shikenah!
slave

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by bizza45: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
prynsex:
owu dey blow you

are u sure about that.... u fit bet your money say own dey blow me
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Paparahzee(m): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
Make dem chop,God dey!!!
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Ugosample(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Adeleke's family richer than Dangote? they always feel like the rest of the world is nothing. thank God for the spirit of death after all the show off and brags we all gon die. #EndTime I LOVE YOU JESUS

1. Bill Gates
2. Amancia Ortega
3. Warren Buffett
4. Jeff Bezos
5. Charles Koch
6. David Koch
7. Carlos Slim
8. Mark Zuckerberg
9. Larry Ellison
10. Ingvar Kamprad
11. Aliko Dangote

Oga leave story
The Adeleje family is richer than 96% of humanity
Though I may not approve of their conduct, they are no empty barrels. Very Rich.
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
I saw it on his Snapchat. I don't know why everything get to FP .He didn't put it out to offend anyone. He loves his dogs
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Ugosample(m): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Too many pained niggas on this thread, venting their frustration on this thread

If you consider the talk foolish talk, why respond in the first place?

You should just have jumped and passed.
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mtcheeeeew.wetin be my own.no be me the boy dey talk to,na im jobless followers wey no get time than to dey follow DWM for social media like monitoring spirit.if dem come abuse una,u go come here come dey shout…if u dey follow person,at least he go get better way of inspiring u,but ña gbeborun una dey always dey do,now una don chop abuse now.
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ugosample:

Oga leave story
The Adeleje family is richer than 96% of humanity
Though I may not approve of their conduct, they are no empty barrels. Very Rich.
As in?
Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Prefola: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
I can see he himself is a dog...cuz itz obvious he thinks lyk his dog

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by pmatchuks: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
How old is that fool? Can't even make come sense Anumanu!!!!

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Hadampson(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:

1. Bill Gates
2. Amancia Ortega
3. Warren Buffett
4. Jeff Bezos
5. Charles Koch
6. David Koch
7. Carlos Slim
8. Mark Zuckerberg
9. Larry Ellison
10. Ingvar Kamprad
11. Aliko Dangote
What of Seun Osewaundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji In Sexy Bikini Body While Holidaying In Mexico / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.