Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (612889 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
MDCEO1:

Thanks. When can I bring the car for a scan/fixing?
I'll also like an oil change as well.

Vehicle brand not supported for repairs in my workshop at the moment. I will recommend honmusa for this.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lymelyte(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

That Mumu oil does not state what it is!! It only states weight and compatibility. It does not state if it is Full synthetic, Mineral or Semi-synthetic.

I personally avoid products that are vague in description.
do you have the Mobil-1 US?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DUNKA(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

what years of manufacture?
Still on this case

Chiefo well done

Which of the below pick up trucks would you choose if you had a choice

1) Ford F - 150
2) Toyota Tundra
3) Toyota Tacoma

Gracias
Models for all are 2008 and above basically for town running and occassional long trip. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
lymelyte:
do you have the Mobil-1 US?

product available. Delivery unavailable.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
DUNKA:
Still on this case

Chiefo well done

1) Ford F - 150
2) Toyota Tundra
3) Toyota Tacoma

Gracias
Models for all are 2008 and above basically for town running and occassional long trip. Thanks

Best person to reply is kingreign, he has experience with use and repair of these vehicles, he will reply shortly
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lymelyte(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

product available. Delivery unavailable.
i don't understand the delivery unavailable? grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
lymelyte:
i don't understand the delivery unavailable? grin

Come carry am from workshop.

Call before coming.

From excellence hotel (aguda ogba) please not aguda surulere. Enter college road, stop at haruna busstop, enter alh haruna str, go down 5 streets on the left . enter awe street. 2nd property on the right. Enter coordinates into your google map GPS address 6.64270 3.33477

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MDCEO1: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Vehicle brand not supported for repairs in my workshop at the moment. I will recommend honmusa for this.

OK, thanks. Will contact him.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Denn(m): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

cc: Denn

Yes. It is a common swap.

However, you need to first determine the cause of your airmatic issues as most are caused by negligent damage to air lines, level sensors etc.

It might cost more to swap than to fix the issue.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Hybrid600: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
Denn:

Yes. It is a common swap.

However, you need to first determine the cause of your airmatic issues as most are caused by negligent damage to air lines, level sensors etc.

It might cost more to swap than to fix the issue.

Oh wow! Thanks for your response... I'v changed the air suspension twice already but yet it deflates..
What's the cost range for a swap?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Denn(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hybrid600:

Oh wow! Thanks for your response... I'v changed the air suspension twice already but yet it deflates..
What's the cost range for a swap?

By deflate, do you mean the balloons rupture or they don't hold air?

If it is the latter, many components could be responsible.

I have no current idea as regards the swap cost. Drive down to ladipo and get an almost free quote from different suppliers. Just tell them you want to swap from balloons to spring.

I would advise you do a proper diagnosis first as the issue might be minimal.

Cheers
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Hybrid600: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
Denn:

By deflate, do you mean the balloons rupture or they don't hold air?

If it is the latter, many components could be responsible.

I have no current idea as regards the swap cost. Drive down to ladipo and get an almost free quote from different suppliers. Just tell them you want to swap from balloons to spring.

I would advise you do a proper diagnosis first as the issue might be minimal.

Cheers

They don't hold air. The Merc can't move coz the whole rear is down..
I'll check Ladipo when I visit Eko
Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by scarr: 2:54am On Jun 12, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Not at the moment sir. Ensure you get a sound 1. Contact this man he is in ABJ and he is trustworthy +234 703 458 1213

Boss please is this person a car dealer or he just happens to have the Corolla you recommended?

I want to buy a Honda civic or city (>2000) and I'm based in Abuja.
Distance from home to office is 60km(to and fro) with little or no traffic at all.
I choose civic/city because of the maintenance cost, compactness and small engine which I equate to fuel efficiency.

Am I on the right track? Please advice accordingly.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:36am On Jun 12, 2017
scarr:

Boss please is this person a car dealer or he just happens to have the Corolla you recommended?

I want to buy a Honda civic or city (>2000) and I'm based in Abuja.
Distance from home to office is 60km(to and fro) with little or no traffic at all.
I choose civic/city because of the maintenance cost, compactness and small engine which I equate to fuel efficiency.

Am I on the right track? Please advice accordingly.

He is an automotive technician.

Civic or city is a good choice

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Denn(m): 6:53am On Jun 12, 2017
Hybrid600:

They don't hold air. The Merc can't move coz the whole rear is down..
I'll check Ladipo when I visit Eko
Thanks
Have you done a diagnosis?

How is the condition of the check valves, pumps, air lines etc.

What codes did you get.

Where is your location?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Hybrid600: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2017
Denn:
Have you done a diagnosis?
How is the condition of the check valves, pumps, air lines etc.
What codes did you get.
Where is your location?
No diagnosis has been carried out yet. Location is Abuja...
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Zocken: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2017
adanny01:

I have replaced this engine before and i made some search on the differences.

There are very little differences on cars with these engines. Z3 which comes with EX and EX-L has higher RPM, more hp, different ECU tunning and larger exhaust. The only physical difference is the VTEC sensor. The Z3 and Z2 have same mounts and oil routing holes but the sensor isnt the same. The sensor in Z3 has 4 sockets while Z2 has 2. It means that the Z3 has VTEC system on both intake and exhaust valve system and the Z2 has VTEC only on the intake valvr system.

Effectively, it means the only difference may be found in the cylinder head.

I want to believe the ECU of EX has one way of detecting a Z2 which is lack of the Exhaust VTEC. I want to believe that the check engine light will be illuminated permanently due to VTEC solenoid stuck on or off.
noted.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2017
K24Z3 engine accord

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Charlssey(m): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Good evening Gazzuzz. Pls I have a budget of 1.2 million for a Nigerian used vehicle (Accord, civic, Camry or Corolla; all 4 cylinder engines). Will you be willing to recommend and/or aid in procuring one for me in Lagos? I'll be glad to pay for your services. I reside outside Lagos but I don't mind being physically present if you insist.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Charlssey:
Good evening Gazzuzz. Pls I have a budget of 1.2 million for a Nigerian used vehicle (Accord, civic, Camry or Corolla; all 4 cylinder engines). Will you be willing to recommend and/or aid in procuring one for me in Lagos? I'll be glad to pay for your services. I reside outside Lagos but I don't mind being physically present if you insist.

You will have to see, feel possibly drive and negotiate price before I can come in, My job will be to check vehicle integrity Only.

For your current budget a sound corrola or camry will not be easy to get, but an accord or a civic in top form would be easy to find.

You can contact me on 08033910382
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Charlssey(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

You will have to see, feel possibly drive and negotiate price before I can come in, My job will be to check vehicle integrity Only.

For your current budget a sound corrola or camry will not be easy to get, but an accord or a civic in top form would be easy to find.

Ok sir. I'll contact you soon. Merci
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
DUNKA:
Still on this case

Chiefo well done

1) Ford F - 150
2) Toyota Tundra
3) Toyota Tacoma

Gracias
Take the toyota Tacoma. It shares parts with Toyota 4runner. Its mid sized. More fuel efficient and easier to maneuver within and around traffic compared to the others. The tundra and F-150 are good haulers. They haul heavier cargoes via hitch or in their buckets compared to the Tacoma. They are NOT suitable for very rough or off road terrain compared to the Tacoma. If going for Tacoma, ensure its ladder frame has not been bent or exposed to rust elements.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dottywotty: 1:59am On Jun 13, 2017
Oga Gazzuzz plus I need ur take on this ride. It's an audi a3 with golf 3 engine. I'm considering to get it as my first ride.

https://www.nairaland.com/3857052/audi-a3-2door-good-engine#57458304
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 6:19am On Jun 13, 2017
dottywotty:
Oga Gazzuzz plus I need ur take on this ride. It's an audi a3 with golf 3 engine. I'm considering to get it as my first ride.

On behalf of myself and my oga, we have no take on that. Follow ya heart, but take ya brain along.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Denn(m): 7:39am On Jun 13, 2017
Hybrid600:

No diagnosis has been carried out yet.
Location is Abuja...

Get a good technician with a professional diagnostic tool (not those N100 own).

The technician must be able to diagnosis and perform necessary actuations. Proper diagnosis takes time and not a hushed 2 minute job.

All airmatic components must be tested and the air system's ability to retain pressure must be monitored.

It could be a leaky hose, bad valve or even a level sensor....
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2017
dottywotty:

Pics can be deceiving. Go and inspect the ride your self, it is a good brand. Ensure you go with a trust worthy and unbiased technician.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 9:17am On Jun 13, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Recession bad gaan.. Oga don dey inspect again... on top the saturday work

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2017

7 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dottywotty: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Pics can be deceiving. Go and inspect the ride your self, it is a good brand. Ensure you go with a trust worthy and unbiased technician.

Thanks boss.

Do u have any ride for me that is below 600k.
Just something simple apart from toyota pencil and honda babyboy.
But preferably Toyota brand based on what I have heard, other brands will be considered too.
Not a family guy, just for to and fro to office.
My first ride.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
dottywotty:

Thanks boss.

Do u have any ride for me that is below 600k.
Just something simple apart from toyota pencil and honda babyboy.
But preferably Toyota brand based on what I have heard, other brands will be considered too.
Not a family guy, just for to and fro to office.
My first ride.

absolutely nothing to fix, guaranteed by me. Not my vehicle, but for a close friend. His number +234 817 119 8188.

I am sure he will not sell at 600 but call and negociate.

1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dottywotty: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

absolutely nothing to fix, guaranteed by me. Not my vehicle, but for a close friend. His number +234 817 119 8188.

I am sure he will not sell at 600 but call and negociate.

Nice ride but this is honda baby boy.
Seems u skipped the part where I mentioned anything apart from toyota pencil and honda baby boy. They are very common and I want something a little bit different.

But I trust your decision although im yet to make up my mind on this one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.