Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (613107 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by OlugbengaE: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hayokunleoni

Is the battery light showing? If not its the immobiliser
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by plantae(m): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

It is time to service grin
What is your advice for someone who wants to buy Volkswagen Passat 2006?

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
plantae:

Bros, avoid Passat B5. Go for facelift B6/7
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by OlugbengaE: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Can someone explain what this 4 minute security does?
I was of the opinion that it cut fuel but my friend says it cuts currents because if you don't press the button the battery light won't show and if the battery isn't showing the car won't start.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by plantae(m): 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
kingreign:

Bros, avoid Passat B5. Go for facelift B6/7
Passat 2006 is B6.

4 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by igehkc(m): 2:47am On Apr 19, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Growling sounds are not very friendly sounds, it signifies a problem. please give more info on engine size. (v6 or 4cyl)

Its a 4cyl engine
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:13am On Apr 19, 2017
igehkc:

Its a 4cyl engine

is it something that can be recorded?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hayokunleoni(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2017
adanny01:

Sounds like an immobilizer issue. There is a green key light that comes on then off when the key is inserted. Does it flash continuesly or stays on or comes on and go off?

It flashes continuously.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hayokunleoni(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Check engine ecu fuse, if it is burnt have it replaced.

if this does not work electrician has fried your engine ecu and you will need a replacement

Thanks for your response

I hope this is not a major issue?. Like how much should I get ready in case I have to replace the ECU
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hayokunleoni(m): 9:15am On Apr 19, 2017
OlugbengaE:
Hayokunleoni

Is the battery light showing? If not its the immobiliser

Yes, the battery light is showing. All the lights that comes up during start up on the dashboard are showing
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adanny01(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2017
hayokunleoni:

It flashes continuously.

100% mobilizer issue.

Don't touch your brain box for now. Get a key programmer to come to the car or tow to car to him. Its possible the immobilizer module was damaged and cannot receive transponder code from the key.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2017
hayokunleoni:

It flashes continuously.

Immobilizer issue, If you have a second key, you can try using it.. else if you are in Lagos call 08023977522 i have forgotten his name, he programmed my Accord 06 key early this year, he will come to your location with his equipment
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by diportivo: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2017
plantae:

bro, do the B5...it's a reliable car

avoid the B5.5/1.8T tho

cheers
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2017
diportivo:

bro, do the B5...it's a reliable car

avoid the B5.5/1.8T tho

cheers

Lol B6/7 is a reliable car, the B5 facelift 03/05 isn't.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by diportivo: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2017
kingreign:

Lol B6/7 is a reliable car, the B5 facelift 03/05 isn't.

the B5 facelift is the B5.5..especially the 1.8T and the 4motion variants

and I specifically said B5 is okay...not B5.5 which is the facelift u r referring to
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hayokunleoni(m): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2017
adanny01:

100% mobilizer issue.

Don't touch your brain box for now. Get a key programmer to come to the car or tow to car to him. Its possible the immobilizer module was damaged and cannot receive transponder code from the key.

Thanks bros. Will tell the guy currently handling the issue so he can call the programmer.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by olujaidi: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2017
olujaidi:
Gazzuz

What's the cost of a gear system and engine for a 2009 Kia Rio (Auto).

Thanks

Gazzuzz, pending question
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
Where can I get the main coolant Sir. @Gazzuzz

tap water is ideally not coolant for an engine though it is widely used as such. Engine coolant is a water based liquid, it has certain properties which ordinary tap water does not have

1. ability to lubricate moving parts like the water pump
2. does not boil at 100 degrees centigrade but at slightly higher temperatures
3. anti corrosive properties that ensure the coolant passages remain clean.
4. dye to determine its presence
5. ability to absorb heat quicker than water

[/quote]
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hayokunleoni(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
hayokunleoni:

Thanks bros. Will tell the guy currently handling the issue so he can call the programmer.

Thank you to all the gurus in the house.

The issues has been resolved. It was the key transponder that was faulty. A new one has been installed and the key reprogrammed.

Once again, thank you and accept my warmest regards

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
olujaidi:

Gazzuzz, pending question

~200k
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
hayokunleoni:

Thank you to all the gurus in the house.

The issues has been resolved. It was the key transponder that was faulty. A new one has been installed and the key reprogrammed.

Once again, thank you and accept my warmest regards

was this part replaced?www.nairaland.com/attachments/5177755_hqdefault_jpeg923502446efb5a99b7cf2bb4dbd85b24 if it was not, then as I told you on the phone, someone forgot to connect the harness.
hayokunleoni:
Oga Gazzuzz,

Had a problem with my EOD over the weekend.

Wanted to do some body work and painting. Gave the car to the panel beater who worked on it on Friday and Saturday.

After the Saturday work, the panel beater wanted to return the car to my compound and in the process, the key got stuck in the ignition.

A rewire was called and after trying several things, he was able to remove the key. However, the car is not starting again despite the fact that all functions/ signs are coming up from the dashboard. The car is just rolling but not starting as if the security is active.

The rewire had to remove the ignition and take it to people that reset keys. after resetting, the problem still persist. The car is not starting.

Another person was called with diagnistic machine but after plugging it in, he said the machine is not communicating with the car.

They are planning to remove the brain box and ignition so as to reset the car from another Honda EOD Car.

Please what can be the problem? Also, should I allow them to remove the brain box.

Your urgent response will be appreciated
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Jomodupri(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
OGA GAZZUZZ,

Hope I never offend u oooo as u just ignore my enquiry abi na oversight. Make u no vex bro.

I was able to order one from Jumia though, it's yet to be delivered.

It's Pure Guard SAE 80w - 90 API GL 5. Please do u consider this a good brand to be used in MDX?

Thanks in advance and thumbs up for the good work on this thread.

Jomodupri:
OGA GAZZUZZ,

Make u touch light my matter I beg.

Hello GAZZUZZ,

Could you pls assist to source for SAE 90 or SAE 80W - 90 hypoid gear oil for 05 MDX ACURA transfer assembly?

Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jomodupri:
OGA GAZZUZZ,

Hope I never offend u oooo as u just ignore my enquiry abi na oversight. Make u no vex bro.

I was able to order one from Jumia though, it's yet to be delivered.

It's Pure Guard SAE 80w - 90 API GL 5. Please do u consider this a good brand to be used in MDX?

Thanks in advance and thumbs up for the good work on this thread.

Hello GAZZUZZ,

Could you pls assist to source for SAE 90 or SAE 80W - 90 hypoid gear oil for 05 MDX ACURA transfer assembly?

Thank you.

there are some things I cannot give answers to unless I make contacts your your request would have been attended to as soon as I could confirm its availability.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Jomodupri(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Thanks bro.

I think say I don offend the mighty oga Gazzuzz, cheesy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by makavele: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

there are some things I cannot give answers to unless I make contacts your your request would have been attended to as soon as I could confirm its availability.

Is it possible to swap the steering wheel of a Camry '10 LE to the SE type;
whilst retaining all steering wheel functions?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
I have a Toyota Corolla 2009 model , I bought it Naija used and since I bought it it has been giving one issue or the other. Anyways the main issue now is that it keeps going off while I'm driving , when it does you just wait for about 10 mins and when you restart it it starts. A mechanic told me it may be that the radiator is blocked and I should go flush it since it seems to go off whenever it gets hot. Another person said it may be the coils , that whenever the coil gets hot that it goes off. The first mechanic I saw said it's the kick , I changed the kick but the problem still persist. What do you think may be wrong with it.

I did a scan which revealed that I have to change the steering knuckle and right and left sensors. The person who scanned it said the sensors can make it go off intermittently and it may also be the fuel pump.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
neoapocalypse:
I have a Toyota Corolla 2009 model , I bought it Naija used and since I bought it it has been giving one issue or the other. Anyways the main issue now is that it keeps going off while I'm driving , when it does you just wait for about 10 mins and when you restart it it starts. A mechanic told me it may be that the radiator is blocked and I should go flush it since it seems to go off whenever it gets hot. Another person said it may be the coils , that whenever the coil gets hot that it goes off. The first mechanic I saw said it's the kick , I changed the kick but the problem still persist. What do you think may be wrong with it.

I did a scan which revealed that I have to change the steering knuckle and right and left sensors. The person who scanned it said the sensors can make it go off intermittently and it may also be the fuel pump.

You've been meeting kazeems and they're using you to open office. Where is your location?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
kingreign:

You've been meeting kazeems and they're using you to open office. Where is your location?

Actually I've met , Aliyu , Saka and Muyideen , no Kazeem yet. I'm in Mafoluku

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by olujaidi: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

~200k

The gear or engine?

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
makavele:

Is it possible to swap the steering wheel of a Camry '10 LE to the SE type;
whilst retaining all steering wheel functions?

Maybe, a trial will convince you. wink

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by zamirikpo(m): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hi my boss at gazzuz

I want to do some servicing for my baby , a Camry 07 that has served me so diligently. Since I got it 4-5yrs ago no issues, but its beginning to show some signs of fatique. D legs r beginning to make some wobbly noise though on rough roads only. And I notice that when I hit d brakes after doing abt 100km/hr, d car vibrates violently.

Pls advice me on d following because d different mechanics I've tried to consult hv all given me different diagnosis .
1. What shocks r d BEST , new or Belgium, if new where can I get ORIGINAL new shocks.
2. What could be causing d violent vibration when I hit d brakes at 100kmh.
3. D oil level drops every month but it doesn't smoke or drop anywhere,apart from d bottom plate that is constantly soaked with oil. I've been using it like dis since I bought it but I think d level of shortage has increased abit.

Ur expert advice would be greatly appreciated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.