Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (612494 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jonpuff: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Do not wait for the effect, replace the N200 pipe

Thank I'll do it 2mao
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Coolexty(m): 5:27am On Sep 06, 2017
Oga Gazzuz, thank you for the wonderful job you are doing on NL. I have a Honda Accord euro manual tranny, 2003 model. After I changed the engine the car has been giving me issues, it started few months after change of engine. The car goes into limpmode, it doesn't rev above 3000rpm. After scan it threw the following codes:

P1157
P0141
P2135 - Throttle Position Sensor 'A'/'B' Voltage Incorrect Correlation.

I have changed MAP sensor, all available throttle body and pedal sensor. An Electrician has checked all wiring, tightened any loosed connections and all fuses checked. Infact a lot has been done on the car yet no solution, the problem still persist. The location of the car is Warri. I will change the ECU today and if doesn't work then all road leads to Gazzuz's workshop. I'm really fed up with the car.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bigass(f): 5:29am On Sep 06, 2017
bigass:

The temperature was 84 and 87 after 15mins 20mins from cold start idling.

Cc Gazzuzz
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Good Day Gazzuz,

Thanks for the previous assistance for the engine change of my car 1999 CRV.

I currently have two challenges:

1) I observed that the car experiences a bit of delay (about 3-5secs) in moving properly when on gear 1 & 2, same also happens when climbing that hill at Haruna/Obawole bridge smiley grin

2) The car's MPG is low (currently about 15MPG).How do I know if my car has thermostat and if it's working fine?

Current codes on the car are:
P1337 - Crankshaft Position Sensor 2
P0141 - 02 Sensor Heater Bank 1 Sensor 2

Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Olukunle343:
Good Day Gazzuz,

Thanks for the previous assistance for the engine change of my car 1999 CRV.

I currently have two challenges:

1) I observed that the car experiences a bit of delay (about 3-5secs) in moving properly when on gear 1 & 2, same also happens when climbing that hill at Haruna/Obawole bridge smiley grin

2) The car's MPG is low (currently about 15MPG).How do I know if my car has thermostat and if it's working fine?

Current codes on the car are:
P1337 - Crankshaft Position Sensor 2
P0141 - 02 Sensor Heater Bank 1 Sensor 2

Thanks.

design of that vehicle has 2 crank sensors in 1. Replace crank position sensor.

Replace O2 sensor B1S2 I harness is fine.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 07, 2017
I have been using a used Mazda premacy for 5 months now.. Working great.. No issue at all.. But whenever I turn on the ac.. There is always sounds at that fan belt area.. It will stop for an while and start again.. Pls whats this sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bdorg(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hello Gazzuzz,

Whats your take on 2010-2012 Lexus RX 350 as well as the 2013 Lexus GX460? Any red flags to be worried about these cars?

Best regards
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
bdorg:
Hello Gazzuzz,

Whats your take on 2010-2012 Lexus RX 350 as well as the 2013 Lexus GX460? Any red flags to be worried about these cars?

Best regards

excellent build. Ensure full custom duty is paid.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by otimothy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
Oga GAZZUZZ, please help your boy.

I have a Honda CRV 2000, which everything was working well till Kazeem service am, Now the AC isnt working however i can feel the engine when i on it but not one air would even come out.

Secondly, if i am on Gear 4, and i break suddenly, the car would rev high before going back to the needed gear, please help.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
otimothy:
Oga GAZZUZZ, please help your boy.

I have a Honda CRV 2000, which everything was working well till Kazeem service am, Now the AC isnt working however i can feel the engine when i on it but
not one air would even come out

Secondly, if i am on Gear 4, and i break suddenly,
the car would rev high before going back
to the needed gear, please help.

Check Blower motor.

provide a better discription
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hello Gazzuzz,

Please I need your advice on which car to buy between Lexus IS350 and ES350 considering:

Availability of Parts here in Nigeria
Reliability considering our roads
Maintenance Costs.

I prefer IS350 because of its size and engine but seems too low to the ground, while ES350 seems common and I feel parts might be more available, but looks too big and sometimes have cracked dashboard.

My previous car ES300 shared a lot of toyota parts, don't know if this also applies to these two cars.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by otimothy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Check Blower motor.

provide a better discription

No air is coming out at all, not even the fan is blowing any breeze.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Olukunle343:
Hello Gazzuzz,

Please I need your advice on which car to buy between Lexus IS350 and ES350 considering:

Maintenance Costs.

I prefer IS350 because of its size and engine but seems too low to the ground, while ES350 seems common and I feel parts might be more available, but looks too big and sometimes have cracked dashboard.

My previous car ES300 shared a lot of toyota parts, don't know if this also applies to these two cars.

Buy none.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
otimothy:

No air is coming out at all, not even the fan is blowing any breeze.

get electrician to check blower motor.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by otimothy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

get electrician to check blower motor.

Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Coolexty(m): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Coolexty:
Oga Gazzuz, thank you for the wonderful job you are doing on NL. I have a Honda Accord euro manual tranny, 2003 model. After I changed the engine the car has been giving me issues, it started few months after change of engine. The car goes into limpmode, it doesn't rev above 3000rpm. After scan it threw the following codes:

P1157
P0141
P2135 - Throttle Position Sensor 'A'/'B' Voltage Incorrect Correlation.

I have changed MAP sensor, all available throttle body and pedal sensor. An Electrician has checked all wiring, tightened any loosed connections and all fuses checked. Infact a lot has been done on the car yet no solution, the problem still persist. The location of the car is Warri. I will change the ECU today and if doesn't work then all road leads to Gazzuz's workshop. I'm really fed up with the car.

Update: I have changed the ECU to a new one and the car rev past 3000rpm but the problem the ECU had is difficulty in starting the engine. I scanned the car again with the new ECU installed, the P2135 (Throttle Position Sensor 'A'/'B' Voltage Incorrect Correlation) code disappeared but the O2 sensor code was still there.

I think the new ECU installed doesn't have cold start (from my native sense). I honestly can't find a matching ECU after searching all available parts market in my locality.

@Gazzuzz I wanna bring the car to Lagos for proper clinical job. Please when will you be available to receive my ride?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Coolexty:

Update: I have changed the ECU to a new one and the car rev past 3000rpm but the problem the ECU ha I difficulty in starting the engine. I scanned the car again with the new ECU installed, the P2135 (Throttle Position Sensor 'A'/'B' Voltage Incorrect Correlation) code disappeared but the O2 sensor code was still there. I think the new ECU installed doesn't have cold start (from my native sense). I honestly can't find a matching ECU after searching all available parts market.

@Gazzuzz I wanna bring the car to Lagos for proper clinical job. Please when will you be available to receive my ride?

call. 08033910382. Ensure you have old engine ecu and its part number. Also past the Vin of the car here.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Coolexty(m): 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

call. 08033910382. Ensure you have old engine ecu and its part number. Also past the Vin of the car here.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Buy none.

Hi Gazzuzz,

Please what Toyota/Lexus options (preferably 2007 - 2010, with V6 engine) will you recommend as alternatives to those two cars, I am opened to SUV options too.

Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by gidola(m): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hello Gazzuzz, please what kind of engine is this, it's a 2005/2006 camry.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
gidola:
Hello Gazzuzz, please what kind of engine is this, it's a 2005/2006 camry.

2AZ-FE I4

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by gidola(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Thanks bozz for d swift response, please I wanna know if the engine has issues, I've been hearing different negative opinion about d engine.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
gidola:
Thanks bozz for d swift response, please I wanna know if the engine has issues, I've been hearing different negative opinion about d engine.

On the 05/06 camry no issues.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jodeci01: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Buy none.

Oga Gazzuzz, can you pls elaborate on your reasons for disregarding ES350 in Olukunle's question? Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
Oga Gazzuzz,

Pls don't forget me o.

Olukunle343:

Hi Gazzuzz,

Please what Toyota/Lexus options (preferably 2007 - 2010, with V6 engine) will you recommend as alternatives to those two cars, I am opened to SUV options too.

Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
Olukunle343:
Hello Gazzuzz,

Maintenance Costs.

jodeci01:

Oga Gazzuzz, can you pls elaborate on your reasons for disregarding ES350 in Olukunle's question? Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by menstrualpad: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=60261617][/quote]
Gazzuzz baba can you tell us which is better between Toyota Harvey specs and Toyota Lekki specs...
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by CavendishPlex: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2017
Good day Gazzuzz, please is there any good technician you can recommend to work on the air -conditioning system of my 2009 Toyota Corolla? I would appreciate a feedback. Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
CavendishPlex:
Good day Gazzuzz, please is there any good technician you can recommend to work on the air -conditioning system of my 2009 Toyota Corolla? I would appreciate a feedback. Thanks.

location?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by CavendishPlex: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

location?

Gbagada
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by segzyndpep(m): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Please what is your take on acura tsx 2010?is it good for a young man..because i travel a lot..i narrow my choice to acura tsx2010,accord 2010 and hyundai sonata 2012..please will appreciate your advice..i want one that is maintenance friendly and good gas consumption.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
segzyndpep:
Please what is your take on acura tsx 2010?is it good for a young man..because i travel a lot..i narrow my choice to acura tsx2010,accord 2010 and hyundai sonata 2012..please will appreciate your advice..i want one that is maintenance friendly and good gas consumption.

keep it simple.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.