Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (612655 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chuuxxy: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
any response guys.....
chuuxxy:
Hello boss.... ur advice needed

Honda accord v6 2005... catalyst blocked and was replaced... car starts up but the engine gets real hot (not overheating). mechanic said gasket leakage.... gasket was changed.... same heat and now oil spills from behind the engine.... now he loosed the bottom plate and said the piston rings need to be changed, that its stuck to the engine.... whats ur advice, do u think i shld change the piston rings and if i do, do u think the problem wld be resolved and the car wld function at least close to what it was or do u advice i go get a new engine....

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
nnetayo:

Many thanks for this. We have tried to do a reset of some sort, but the problem still persists. I actually need a mechanic fixes hybrid cars to have a look. I was referred to someone in Agungi but he has been giving me attitude, he's hardly even picking up my calls . He says his hands are full.

he might also be running away from your job wink
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by joshneku: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Oga Gazzuz pls what's your take on the 2002 avalon. Is it a solid car for a first timer?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:36am On Sep 29, 2017
joshneku:
Oga Gazzuz pls what's your take on the 2002 avalon. Is it a solid car for a first timer?

you go buy fuel taya grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by praxisnetworks: 4:59am On Sep 29, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

you go buy fuel taya grin
People use the Sequoia. 4runner and FX series so what are you saying? Give the guy a comprehensive response sir!

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by praxisnetworks: 5:00am On Sep 29, 2017
joshneku:
Avalon is a Lovely car it rides like a dream. Very reliable.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:02am On Sep 29, 2017
praxisnetworks:

People use the Sequoia. 4runner and FX series so what are you saying? Give the guy a comprehensive response sir!

he will buy fuel taya grin

5 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by praxisnetworks: 5:04am On Sep 29, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

he will buy fuel taya grin

Lol why are you discouraging him ke?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:13am On Sep 29, 2017
joshneku:

in my jokes and smiles I still pass a message.

I owned a 2002 avalon from 2007-2008, excellent ride handling, good ground clearance.

Now for a first timer who wants to buy a 2002 avalon, I know you are working on a tight budget, I guess you have already seen what you want to buy. The down side of cars that old with 3.0 litre engines is poor fuel economy. If you were to ask me about the peugeot 406 with a V6 engine I would not mention fuel economy because it is excellent .900km on a full tank been there done that)

You will be lucky to average 300km on a fulltank in lagos if you buy the 2002 avalon.

5 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:15am On Sep 29, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Lol why are you discouraging him ke?

na you wan sell the car? cheesy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by praxisnetworks: 5:17am On Sep 29, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I owned a 2002 avalon from 2007-2008, excellent ride handling, good ground clearance.

Now for a first timer who wants to buy a 2002 avalon, I know you are working on a tight budget, I guess you have already seen what you want to buy. The down side of cars that old with 3.0 litre engines is poor fuel economy. If you were to ask me about the peugeot 406 with a V6 engine I would not mention fuel economy because it is excellent .900km on a full tank been there done that)

You will be lucky to average 300km on a fulltank in lagos if you buy the 2002 avalon.

Me I want to use it outside Lagos State. 30% traffic in my area. Would you still canvass against it? I changed my mind from the Xterra and Pathfinder to go for the Avalon. I just need a car with great ground clearance and reasonable fuel economy as a daily driver. Without that notice of the SUV

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by praxisnetworks: 5:19am On Sep 29, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Haba? I have stated my reason... please respond.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:29am On Sep 29, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Me I want to use it outside Lagos State. 30% traffic in my area. Would you still canvass against it? I changed my mind from the Xterra and Pathfinder to go for the Avalon. I just need a car with great ground clearance and reasonable fuel economy as a daily driver. Without that notice of the SUV

personally the car is too long jor. If you want to buy limo, kukuma buy limo wink

7 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by praxisnetworks: 5:31am On Sep 29, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

personally the car is too long jor. If you want to buy limo, kukuma buy limo wink
Well the pre2000 ones are quite short... 97-99.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by timifakay(m): 5:38am On Sep 29, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Nah hìn wan buy and sell ham.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by praxisnetworks: 5:40am On Sep 29, 2017
timifakay:

Nah hìn wan buy and sell ham.
Timi contribute or just mind your early morning jedi and kainkain. Next time you poke a fun at my posts I will so brush you that you will regret coming to Nairaland.
A promise from the #floor.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by timifakay(m): 5:42am On Sep 29, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Timi contribute or just mind your early morning jedi and kainkain. Next time you poke a fun at my posts I will so brush you that you will regret coming to Nairaland.
A promise from the #floor.
If you were so brushed as a young child, we won't be facing your wahala on nairaland.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by praxisnetworks: 5:48am On Sep 29, 2017
timifakay:

If you were so brushed as a young child, we won't be facing your wahala on nairaland.
Timi I will teach you respect. Such that whenever I am making my contribution you won't jump into it like a homeless person.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by timifakay(m): 6:00am On Sep 29, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Timi I will teach you respect.
What a man doesn't have, he can not give.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by praxisnetworks: 6:01am On Sep 29, 2017
timifakay:

What a man doesn't have, he can not give.
This time around. I will input it into you. To the extent that you will always type sir on every post you make on Nairaland.

We all know you don't have a name. Talk less of a brand. Now I will like to order you to quit making a mess of this honorable thread.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by joshneku: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Thanks soo much. Got the message
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by banky3w(m): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Gazzuzz told my friend some weeks ago that the 2007 Avalon is an old man's car! That beauty! tongue I will still buy it and use it. And you'll repair it if it has a single problem tongue grin. Call me an old man grin cheesy. I'm happy to hear you used one too smiley cheesy wink.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Sunymoore(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
oga Gazzuz please can I have exhaust fiagram of Honda Shuttle 1995? The cat has been removed and we cant seem to find the oxygen sensor wiring
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by emy77: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Oga Gazzuzz I beg to disagree with you on this. I know you mean well for him and all, but I think you should go easy on the stereotype. In my personal experience, I bought a Nigerian used 2001 Honda Accord v6 (Baby boy). Note it was imported into the country and used by someone for 7years before I bought it. I used that car solely in Lagos with mad traffic and all. On a 60 litre full tank, I regularly averaged 250- 270miles, that is, over 400km. The car was fuel efficient.

The 2002 Avalon has a larger tank so should do more miles. I think the key is two treat your car right as per manufacturer's specifications and you will be fine.

I have friends with i4 engines that cannot even do 180miles on a full 70litre tank.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
emy77:

Oga Gazzuzz I beg to disagree with you on this. I know you mean well for him and all, but I think you should go easy on the stereotype. In my personal experience, I bought a Nigerian used 2001 Honda Accord v6 (Baby boy). Note it was imported into the country and used by someone for 7years before I bought it. I used that car solely in Lagos with mad traffic and all. On a 60 litre full tank, I regularly averaged 250- 270miles, that is, over 400km. The car was fuel efficient.

The 2002 Avalon has a larger tank so should do more miles. I think the key is two treat your car right as per manufacturer's specifications and you will be fine.

I have friends with i4 engines that cannot even do 180miles on a full 70litre tank.

I disagree. Do not compare the honda and the toyota.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by praxisnetworks: 3:34am On Sep 30, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I disagree. Do not compare the honda and the toyota.
Please shed more light.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:00am On Sep 30, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Please shed more light.

I only have verifiable facts from users of the honda and toyota vehicles. But I can assure you, a V6 accord 01 does better fuel mileage in town than an I4 accord 03 and a camry2002 V6

Cc: conkg
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Coolgent(m): 6:30am On Sep 30, 2017
ThaSlimKidd:

Thank you oga boss.
so you'd advice I go with the accord 06/07 DC i4 model over the 07 Honda civic?
Very nice car!
Scan it and make sure it has no fault.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2017
Pls house my 2005 crv is vibrating at 80km, I dunno what's wrong
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ThaSlimKidd: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2017
Coolgent:

Very nice car!
Scan it and make sure it has no fault.
which of the cars are you referring to ?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lanrexdo(m): 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
Camry 2005 v6 vs Camry 2005 i4? i need advice on both! and what issues are there usually with both. i do travel sometimes.. in the v6.... v6 3000 or v6 3.3.. which one is better ? Thanks and awaiting your explanation the cars.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ejiykzazi2007(m): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=lanrexdo post=61000862]Camry 2005 v6 vs Camry 2005 i4? i need advice on both! and what issues are there usually with both. i do travel sometimes.. in the v6.... v6 3000 or v6 3.3.. which one is better ? Thanks and awaiting your explanation the cars.[/quotel] I want to know about this too. I have been very confuse which to go for. Except for fuel consumption, which is cooler?

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.