Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (612502 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dpsalmist15: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oh gazzuz appreciate your effort to give ideas on this thread I say kudos. I am about to get a foreign used 2001 Lexus rx300 want to know if it's a good car to use in terms of reliability and maintenance also will need to know what issue and preventive stuffs to look out for if I should get this ride please your response will be greatly appreciated!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
dpsalmist15:
Oh gazzuz appreciate your effort to give ideas on this thread I say kudos. I am about to get a foreign used 2001 Lexus rx300 want to know if it's a good car to use in terms of reliability and maintenance also will need to know what issue and preventive stuffs to look out for if I should get this ride please your response will be greatly appreciated!

Very good car, if you do not go off road, get the Front wheel drive version (you will thank me later)
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dpsalmist15: 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
Thanks a lot God bless I guess coast is clear! Enjoy the rest of the iIndependence Day celebration.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by awujoolasola(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
My sienna steering get stiff wen d engine is hot. I ve change d power steering pump but d problem still d same. Please wot can I do
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by teeboy99: 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
teeboy99:
Gazzuzz baba. please my 2008 Honda accord dey act funny. The car shudders at low rpms. like when im accelerating from stop and I gave it a little gas. it doesn't do so at high rpms. The shuddering/shaking goes away when I release the accelerator and then give it more gas. It doesnt occur every time but internmently. abeg wetin be the problem

Dear all, this has been resolved. I scanned and no code was detected. I googled online and saw a resolution profered by a guy that had the same issue. Gear oil change! I then replaced the gear oil with Gazzuzz supplied Honda ATF DW1 and voila, no more shuddering.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bigass(f): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
teeboy99:

Dear all, this has been resolved. I scanned and no code was detected. I googled online and saw a resolution profered by a guy that had the same issue. Gear oil change! I then replaced the gear oil with Gazzuzz supplied Honda ATF DW1 and voila, no more shuddering.

Nice!! but what type of scanner was used?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Coolgent(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
ThaSlimKidd:

which of the cars are you referring to ?
Accord
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by teeboy99: 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
bigass:

Nice!! but what type of scanner was used?
Innova 3150
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by topsylee: 7:35am On Oct 02, 2017
Brov, what's your opinion on the XC90.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:39am On Oct 02, 2017
topsylee:

Cc: valarinz
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by menstrualpad: 7:41am On Oct 02, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Cc: valarinz
Is there any non hybrid car that can give above 1000 to a tank?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:41am On Oct 02, 2017
awujoolasola:
My sienna steering get stiff wen d engine is hot. I ve change d power steering pump but d problem still d same. Please wot can I do

pump, fluid type, restriction of flow caused by welded pipes, faulty steering rack, air leaks into system causing air bubbles.

Change mechanics.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2017
menstrualpad:

Is there any non hybrid car that can give above 1000 to a tank?

highway driving 900km peugeot 406 v6 (calm steady driving)
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by menstrualpad: 7:48am On Oct 02, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

highway driving 900km peugeot 406 v6 (calm steady driving)

How reliable is that vehicle? How much for the engine?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2017
menstrualpad:

How reliable is that vehicle? How much for the engine?

not a reliable vehicle. 2 types of engines. The 1998-2000 and the 2001-2005. Very reliable engines
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by menstrualpad: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

not a reliable vehicle. 2 types of engines. The 1998-2000 and the 2001-2005. Very reliable engines
Now I am more confused than when I asked the question sir.

A. Not a reliable vehicle
B. Very reliable engines.

I don't understand.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2017
menstrualpad:

Now I am more confused than when I asked the question sir.

A. Not a reliable vehicle
B. Very reliable engines.

I don't understand.

I mean exactly what I wrote.

As a vehicle in its totality, it is not reliable. Its engine is a masterpiece of french engineering.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by valarinz: 8:25am On Oct 02, 2017
topsylee:

Sorry oo, haven't been following the gist from start, do you already have one or you want to inquire about it?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by menstrualpad: 8:27am On Oct 02, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I mean exactly what I wrote.

As a vehicle in its totality, it is not reliable. Its engine is a masterpiece of french engineering.

Ok now clear.

I want to make a choice between two vehicles sir.... A first generation Toyota Previa and an Audi A4... Both toks. Same price range.

Considerations: Deep potholes...
Reliability. Ease of maintenance.

The only point of consideration is the ease of access.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2017
menstrualpad:

Ok now clear.

I want to make a choice between two vehicles sir.... A first generation Toyota Previa and an Audi A4... Both toks. Same price range.

Considerations: Deep potholes...
Reliability. Ease of maintenance.

The only point of consideration is the ease of access.

personnaly I hate both vehicles.

But since you Have To make a choice on 1. The previa is your best bet.

Excellent suspension, great engine. Great resale value if used well.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by menstrualpad: 8:31am On Oct 02, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

personnaly I hate both vehicles.

But since you Have To make a choice on 1. The previa is your best bet.

Excellent suspension, great engine. Great resale value if used well.
Thanks. I understand the Audi hatred. But why do you hate the Toyota Previa?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2017
menstrualpad:

Thanks. I understand the Audi hatred. But why do you hate the Toyota Previa?

the day you will have major work on the engine, you will just love the van grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by menstrualpad: 8:38am On Oct 02, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Ok.. engine location. Anything else? I know you have equipments so such work will not be bothersome to you cheesy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2017
Very wrong place to locate an engine
GAZZUZZ:

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by menstrualpad: 9:02am On Oct 02, 2017
kingreign:
Very wrong place to locate an engine
Mike I believe it has few needs for "serious" engine work?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by topsylee: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
valarinz:

Sorry oo, haven't been following the gist from start, do you already have one or you want to inquire about it?

Inquiry: I'd like to know what to expect before I purchase (2003-2005) models.
1. Are there non-turbo models (I had a terrible experience with VW Passat turbo and so I'm wary of any car with turbo)
2. What are average prices for regular wear items
3. Do you have any Naija used ones in good condition for sale?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Naturelle05: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
please I'll like to find out if Honda civic 2004_2008 is expensive to maintain for an average income earner. secondly a honda civic 2004_2008 or toyota corolla 1999 to 2002 gazzuzz your opinion is highly needed
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by valarinz: 6:11am On Oct 03, 2017
topsylee:

Inquiry: I'd like to know what to expect before I purchase (2003-2005) models.
1. Are there non-turbo models (I had a terrible experience with VW Passat turbo and so I'm wary of any car with turbo)
2. What are average prices for regular wear items
3. Do you have any Naija used ones in good condition for sale?

OK sir

1. There are no non-turbo models between 2003 and 2005, it's either 5cyl turbo engine or 6cyl twin turbo(T6). However from 2006 there are non-turbo models (V8 and 6cyl inline 3.2l engines). I hardly run into any XC90 5cyl with turbo issues, so I'll assume thats hardly an issue with them, however I suggest you remove all thoughts of the T6 from your mind as the car is almost always trouble generally

2. By regular wear items I assume you're referring to brake pads, shocks, oil filter etc Those are not too harsh on the pocket too, if you can afford to maintain a jap SUV, then this is child's play for you

3. Currently no, only have Tokunbo for now, perhaps soon

Generally, I'll recommend this car (XC90 5cyl) anytime anyway, it's one of the few SUV 's on the market that's quite affordable and will still serve you well without hurting your pocket so badly. Note I specified on the 5cyl engine if you must buy the year models (2003-2005), if you buy the T6 then you're oyo.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by good188(m): 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
I'm using Toyota corolla bank type 2006 , I want to know if this engine oil good to service my car visco 2000_ because that's what mechanic used for me and this is my second time to service the car ,guru in this house help

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lollyboy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
I just got an offer for a Toyota Echo 2000. I dont know if you fix cars like that.. Its Nigerian used though and ots 500k.

Also got an offèr for a Corolla 2003 Nigerian used.
For everyone i have talked to about buying a car they are saying i should try to avoid the nigerian used cars and save for toks.

A kia cerato 2007 for 1.2m also naija used

Whats your take on this sir?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chloedogie(m): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Gaz man how far prof? Abeg I'm planning getting a C230 4matic 2006. What's your take on the car? V6 engine sir(atleast I saw 6plugs going in grin grin grin grin grin grin)

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
chloedogie:
Gaz man how far prof? Abeg I'm planning getting a C230 4matic 2006. What's your take on the car? V6 engine sir(atleast I saw 6plugs going in grin grin grin grin grin grin)

Beautiful ride, excellent engineering. Fire on, ensure you buy one without any a/c issues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.