Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Nairalander Guys Hear This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Guys Hear This (1622 Views)

Nairalander Guys And Their Foolery / Nairalander Guys Let's Confuse The Ladies In The House / I Think Everyone Should Hear This Truth. No Disrespect To The Female Folks Pleas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Guys Hear This by SafeDavid(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
Michellekabod:

I suspect you mean he ran because of pregnancy. Off course not. I recall him begging on his knees that i keep his baby and not abort it. I recall him rven threatening to have me imprisoned if his kid is aborted.

He left because i hurt him

Apparently, he wanted a baby mama and sure as he'll he got what he wanted.
Re: Nairalander Guys Hear This by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
ontruth:
Call it whatever,I don talk my own guy u no get more than 10k of your own in your account.so stop hyping yourself online.
Re: Nairalander Guys Hear This by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
ontruth:
Call it whatever,I don talk my own guy u no get more than 10k of your own in your account.so stop hyping yourself online.
Guy? You are blind... Just get lostundecided
Re: Nairalander Guys Hear This by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
SafeDavid:

Apparently, he wanted a baby mama and sure as he'll he got what he wanted.
May be true o....since he refused to use a condom when I begged him too cry
Why would an 18 year old guy want a baby mama? To get the curly hair of a half caste and fair complexion of me? He was equally fair skinned!
He never asked for sex, never! It just happened,ig he planned a child he would have asked.

Whatever his motive in my life was, am grateful to God i met such a loving ,caring person...
Re: Nairalander Guys Hear This by realsammie(m): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
diablos:
I never see broke half-caste like this one before o grin poverty pursue this female Israelite from tel avi to makoko... grin see as u take d matter personal.

If u must get paid for getting laid...trust me...

grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Nairalander Guys Hear This by ontruth(m): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Alesandese:
Guy? You are blind... Just get lostundecided
Blind and typing,what a famous smart blind person I'm now wow. but that doesn't change the fact you're not rich to be going against the poor ones.we know rich families, una no follow .
Re: Nairalander Guys Hear This by SafeDavid(m): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Michellekabod:

Why would an 18 year old guy want a baby mama? To get the curly hair of a half caste and fair complexion of me? He was equally fair skinned!
He never asked for sex, never! It just happened,ig he planned a child he would have asked.

Whatever his motive in my life was, am grateful to God i met such a loving ,caring person...

Go to know that you left with no regrets. Perhaps the child could be a bonding factor between you two.

I assume he is still young and would wanna explore hence the choice of leaving you because I believe there's no relationship issue that can't be resolved if true love exists between both parties.

Except maybe you guys had recurrent problems.

Anyways, I trust you're going great now and you've learned from the past.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Guys Hear This by Ballmer: 12:57am On May 03, 2017
Michellekabod:

I never asked for them. He used his six sense to know I needed this. He came over and saw my hair untidy and said "babe, lemme take you to salon". Without gals asking, would guys use their common sense to know they ought to assist?...very few! My whole point is that it is not a crime for guys to help their gf or treat het nice, it doesnt make him a mugu as most guys think.

PS: I never said I was giving him sex o

Your notions are lame to say the least. Like it or not it's the guys discretion to determine how much he wants to assist with. When the little or much he is able to assist with does not satisfy the girl is what is termed long throat.

You ex gave and you are grateful he did without you asking. He noticed the need he gave accordingly without you making a demand. This days girl demand what their father can not even afford from their lovers.

As bad as Nigeria is over 70% of men here are naturally incline to give. I mean how do you even woo a girl without that ? The problem is the outrageous demand of some girls. So please advice girls to use their common sense n stop making ridiculous n outrageous demands on a poor guy who is just struggling to stay on his feet.
Re: Nairalander Guys Hear This by Nobody: 4:21am On May 03, 2017
Michellekabod:

your comments here portray you as a wonderful person but you may have to change your mentality
i have a GF and it is natural for me as a guy to spend more
i do spend on her without her asking.. so she rarely bugs me..she just allow me do my thing and she does not see us having sex as a favor from her to me and she also helps me out financially with the little she got
all i am trying to say is that.. relationship is meant to be enjoyed.. sex is a two way traffic, it should not be seen as a tool or favor.. since the two party enjoys it
likewise the financial responsibilities should be a two way thing... helping each other out... there is no rule that says a girl can not spend on his bf
no one should get into relationship with an entitlement mentality...it is a relationship and not a business partnership!
Have a blessed day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has My Body Count Increased?? Just 2 Strokes In And Out And I Pushed Him Off / What's The Most Underated Pleasure? / I Love Her, But....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.