Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say (3573 Views)

Rep Your Birthday Here / I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! / What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by GEExclusive: 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Some few months back, it was my birthday. Though we just met but he obviously had no idea what turn me on. So he thought taking me out or splashing cash on me we win my loyalty.

Since he knows little about me, I had to take him through some session of learning and unlearning. As a fan of big d!ck, I waste no Time in telling him that so long as his big d**k ride my horse, am hell OK.

So, tomorrow is his birthday and I asked. Here is what he said..

No, doubt your pusssy is damn good and gradually becoming my favorite meal. We've practice various sex position ranging from doggy, missionary, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. I have thrusted you from behind, front and even sideways. I have hung you like some piece of hangers and thrusted upward.

But this time around, on my birthday, I want to go down. Let's try this.

How about putting your head down on the ground,whilst your pusssy stares me in the eyes. With my abs in between your thighs and bent towards your ass. I want to thrust you down gravitationally.

So, what you say guys??
Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
All I have to say is :

You are seriously mad and you have no one to tell you cry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by Rtopzy(f): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
Many are mad but few r roaming
fmartin, eezor, sorftwerk come nd see something here o

1 Like

Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
cry if this is true u are sick

2 Likes

Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by GEExclusive: 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Santi69:
All I have to say is :

Insult me all you can... He's dicking me like no one would
Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2017

Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
I say : you asked him so fukcing comply with his demands and hush up
Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by GEExclusive: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
I say : you asked him so fukcing comply with his demands and hush up
It just that I haven't done that style before... Am scared
Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by GEExclusive: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

You laugh at this. What you gat to say to size doesn't matter? The author ain't real right?
Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by divinehand2003(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lol
Just look at my reaction when I read the post above

Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
another pathetic thing on the loose undecided
Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by newyorks(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
you need christ i tell u.
Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
GEExclusive:

You laugh at this. What you gat to say to size doesn't matter? The author ain't real right?
pardon?
Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin

Lemme call my guys na...SmellingAnus & Sinz ...abeeeg sombori needs ur piece of advice down hia cheesy grin
Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by Fmartin(m): 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Rtopzy:
Many are mad but few r roaming
fmartin, eezor, sorftwerk come nd see something here o
hahaha really? grin
Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
GEExclusive:

It just that I haven't done that style before... Am scared

Your type are never scared, stop the fronting and go take your position, and reward your man.
Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by GEExclusive: 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
pardon?
You are pardoned
Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by GEExclusive: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Your type are never scared, stop the fronting and go take your position, and reward your man.
Believe me, I am scared.. It something I've not down before
Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
GEExclusive:

You are pardoned
I guess whywhyogun's been banned. I understand

1 Like

Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by GEExclusive: 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I guess whywhyogun's been banned. I understand
So, now am why why ogun... You missed son
Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
Your case is getting outta hands
Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by ikp120(m): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Bro op na guy o. I can still remember him like yesterday.

Gee my nigga wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by smardray(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lord....see one of d people u died 4......ehh
Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by CaroLyner(f): 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
Santi69:
All I have to say is :

Lmaooooooooo grin

1 Like

Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by geezyk(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Omo dis one is strong oo,

But

Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by GEExclusive: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
ikp120:

Bro op na guy o. I can still remember him like yesterday.

Gee my nigga wink wink wink
All this jobless kids too quick to buy gender for people on Nairaland. Like I even owe anything..

Buy when has it become a crime to be sexuallly expressive? When you read threads like "size doesn't matter", why didn't you attack the author?

Please, if you have nothing important to say, stay outta my thread Bikko
Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by SmellingAnus(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Lemme call my guys na...SmellingAnus & Sinz ...abeeeg sombori needs ur piece of advice down hia cheesy grin
Boo this person needs a doctor ... Sinz and I are obviously not one grin ....
Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by ikp120(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
GEExclusive:

All this jobless kids too quick to buy gender for people on Nairaland. Like I even owe anything..

Buy when has it become a crime to be sexuallly expressive? When you read threads like "size doesn't matter", why didn't you attack the author?

Please, if you have nothing important to say, stay outta my thread Bikko
Bro take am easy, I know you're a guy, no be guess work.

Or do you want us to do it the dirty way? I have enough proof bro but I see you as my Gee.
Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by GEExclusive: 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
ikp120:

Bro take am easy, I know you're a guy, no be guess work.

Or do you want us to do it the dirty way? I have enough proof bro but I see you as my Gee.
Get lost, OK
Re: I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say by Sheenor: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Psycho!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Loves Me For Real / My Open Confession / 3 Best Positions For Standing Up Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.