Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? (4850 Views)

Do Christians Have To Go To Church? - Olamide Obire / Why Do Christians Underestimate The Power Of Prayer? / Why Do Christians Close Their Eyes When Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by menxer: 8:12am On Apr 18, 2017
2nioshine:

I Made a complete analysis of this topic, never knew it wasn't sent but here is a summary.

Words From the angry mob/thief during Christ crucification
"You save others From death,why can't you save yourself " guess you would have asked same question

Modified
His ways are not ours. Even his disciples all died painful death when they themselves saved others From it.

I am not really the so pious guy but i will rather tie millstones round my neck and jump into the sea. Than make one these little ones loose faith in their creator. See the scriptures

A lot of things i do not understand, may you reveal them to me as i age in you........ St Augustine of old

This your analysis, how does it fit in with my comment in context of the post I quoted?
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2017
Martinez19:
a christian with questions.

That's me too. My heart is filled with questions but nobody to ask. Though i can approach a priest (i'm a catholic but these days i now understand that i act n tlk more like a quaker, pple have bastardized christianity) but its a hard call, d time is not even there!
The major reason why i have called christianity to question is because of all these pastors and their gullible followers. No good interpretation of the bible again, pastors n dia pple just quote a part of a verse in d bible n leave out d crux of dat verse/chapter in order to defend dia selfish thinking n brainwash their congregation.
Then u move away frm d church n see d pastor displayin wealth but unwilling to help the real people in need, they teach prosperity but forgot Jesus Christ their model gave out all he had, d only time he decided to flaunt was his triumphant entry into Jerusalem, and that one sef he borrowed ni and gave it back after. And their followers be praising the pastors n relegate God to the background, prophesy things. But wen dia prophesies go awol they still defend dem, sayin they r not God, but why play god in the first place!
Until we see pastors as messengers, not authority we are on a long tin and d questions will only keep piling up!
It is well with us by God's grace (but we need to use our will to do that which we think is the right thing, there's a reason why he gave us a will)
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2017
Wilgrea7:

I'm a follower of Christ... so i guess i can pass as a Christian... or is there any other definition?
What do you mean by "follower of Christ"?
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by Martinez19(m): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

That's me too. My heart is filled with questions but nobody to ask. Though i can approach a priest (i'm a catholic but these days i now understand that i act n tlk more like a quaker, pple have bastardized christianity) but its a hard call, d time is not even there!
The major reason why i have called christianity to question is because of all these pastors and their gullible followers. No good interpretation of the bible again, pastors n dia pple just quote a part of a verse in d bible n leave out d crux of dat verse/chapter in order to defend dia selfish thinking n brainwash their congregation.
Then u move away frm d church n see d pastor displayin wealth but unwilling to help the real people in need, they teach prosperity but forgot Jesus Christ their model gave out all he had, d only time he decided to flaunt was his triumphant entry into Jerusalem, and that one sef he borrowed ni and gave it back after. And their followers be praising the pastors n relegate God to the background, prophesy things. But wen dia prophesies go awol they still defend dem, sayin they r not God, but why play god in the first place!
Until we see pastors as messengers, not authority we are on a long tin and d questions will only keep piling up!
It is well with us by God's grace (but we need to use our will to do that which we think is the right thing, there's a reason why he gave us a will)
well said.
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by Martinez19(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2017
luvmijeje:

The title of the thread should be why do Atheists love kidding themselves?
considering the content of the write up, the title is valid. Let me ask, are my observations not correct? Can't you relate?
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by Wilgrea7(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
What do you mean by "follower of Christ"?

follower of the teachings of Christ... the ways of Christ... i don't really understand your point
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2017
Wilgrea7:

follower of the teachings of Christ... the ways of Christ... i don't really understand your point
Have you truly followed the teachings of christ?

Have you turned the "right cheek" to those who offend you?

Do you go about preaching the "gospel"?

Do you help people without any favour?

Do you have a wife?

Do you want to be rich?

Do you pray for those who offend you?

I ask all this because Christians I see or meet are nothing like what was is expected of someone who wants to emulate the teachings of Christ as portrayed in the bible.

You get my drift...

You're all kidding yourselves.
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by Martinez19(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Have you truly followed the teachings of christ?

Have you turned the "right cheek" to those who offend you?

Do you go about preaching the "gospel"?

Do you help people without any favour?

Do you have a wife?

Do you want to be rich?

Do you pray for those who offend you?

I ask all this because Christians I see or meet are nothing like what was is expected of someone who wants to emulate the teachings of Christ as portrayed in the bible.

You get my drift...

ironically, some christians happen to be the most wicked, deceptive, backstabbing, greedy and foolish people you might ever find.
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by callmembj1(m): 11:02am On Apr 18, 2017
Op thumps up for your write up. It's enlighten and call for reflection.
Over time I have asked the same questions you raised today and even caused an uproar in my school fellowship back then that I was labelled as an Antichrist.
I want to just read the comments and pass by but I noticed that most of the so called Christians are still living in ignorance. You arrest an arm robber and you ask him was your religion and he says he is a Christian excuse is Peter or Paul a thief is JESUS an arm robber?
I will like to clear some issues, and am sure more so called Christians will want to agree with me unless we just we just want to deceive ourselves.
1. Christianity is not a religion and going to church does not make you a Christian.
2. There is difference between church and sanctuary.
3. The role of the church was to cater for the needs of her members.
Now on the issue of whether God is mighty. I can tell you that God is all powerful. But the problem we have is we don't know him. How can you understand someone you don't know. For me God is not as we see him. We believe every good things come from God and every bad things comes from the devil. But both the good and the bad comes from God.
There is one thing that even the best scientists have not yet proven and that is time.
According to Bible the only thing thing God did not create was time.
"IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED HEAVEN AND THE EARTH". God is time, that is why time controls events.
OK let me ask you a question, do you know what will happen in 2020 am sure we can only guess but event of 2020 is already taking place.
My point is events in 2017 Has already taken place, we only experiencing it, those who with survive till 2020,time already knows them, times knows what will happen in 2050 or 3000.
So if you see miracles happening or weird things happening it because it was suppose to happen at that time.
Babies were suppose to be born after nine month but you can't tell the date and time, but time knows it.
Don't forget where am coming from; God is time.
so every that happens afterwards is bases on that time.
My problem with the so called Christian is they worship God blindly and believe until they see their pastor or he prophesy they will not make it. Most miracles that happens are not even in churches or mosques, We think because a certain pastor is performing miracles and other pastors are not means they are not called by God. We turn churches to miracle centers and praise our pastors for performing miracles like it was them who did it in the first place. It wasn't them,it was TIME.
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by Wilgrea7(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
if you say so
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by luvmijeje(f): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2017
Martinez19:
considering the content of the write up, the title is valid. Let me ask, are my observations not correct? Can't you relate?

It's entirely wrong. Go to church una no go.

For my church, in normal service people testify of God's healing talkless of special healing programme.

Please you all should go to church and stop your lies against the church.
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by Martinez19(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2017
luvmijeje:

It's entirely wrong. Go to church una no go.

For my church, in normal service people testify of God's healing talkless of special healing programme.

Please you all should go to church and stop your lies against the church.
I am a christian and I am not speaking from an atheistic point of view but from my experience in the pentecostal circle. God is my witness.
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2017
Martinez19:
ironically, some christians happen to be the most wicked, deceptive, backstabbing, greedy and foolish people you might ever find.
Trust me broda, I have experienced many in my short life time.

I wonder what makes them christians or like Christ. It's just a matter of social identification this days.
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by luvmijeje(f): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
Martinez19:
I am a christian and I am not speaking from an atheistic point of view but from my experience in the pentecostal circle. God is my witness.
What's the name of your church?
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by Wilgrea7(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
Martinez19:

taking your word for it, you're still a Christian... many people are eager to jump out of Christianity when they just find out something about their church... permit me to ask... but what made you or is still making you(at least for now) hover around Christianity... ? I'm curious to know
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by Martinez19(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Trust me broda, I have experienced many in my short life time.

I wonder what makes them christians or like Christ. It's just a matter of social identification this days.
hmmmmmm. I forgot to say that some can be very ill mannered.
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by Martinez19(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
luvmijeje:

What's the name of your church?
recently, I have stopped attending church. I have been to many churches in my life. It's all virtually the same thing. What is the name of your church?
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by luvmijeje(f): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Martinez19:
recently, I have stopped attending church. I have been to many churches in my life. It's all virtually the same thing. What is the name of your church?
Name the churches you have been to?
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by Martinez19(m): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
Another thing that has been observed is that pastors are now turning the church and ministry into a lucrative business. Pastors live luxurious lives where as their members are struggling financially. The type of luxury these pastors enjoy are what their members can only dream of. Pastors are building universities that their members can't even afford yet these sheeples would never learn. As far as I know, the early church shared all their belongings and possession with one another and no one lacked anything. In those days, a leader in the church would never have a private jet or a mansion when there are members who are lacking.

No leader of the church or a member of the church in biblical times would be worth millions and billions when there are people with lack in the church. Such is not the case today. Most pastors today cajole and persuade their members into sowing a seed or bringing out money to invest in the church so that a miracle or blessing from above will befall them in return. This practice is so rampant. Such pastors would say that the holy spirit told them that a particular number of people should bring maybe #50,000(the amount depends on the financial strength of the sheeples in general). While collecting offerings, they would ask you to honour God with the highest denomination and amount in your pocket angry

What annoys me is that these hungry wolves would claim that it is not that they need money but they are speaking as the Lord spoke to them. angry They feast ravenously on the members money. Some, when they see that the amount they listed is not forth coming, they will say the holy spirit has "changed" that he now permits members to bring the highest amount in their pocket. Many collect money for prayers and the so called "deliverance." They also invent other schemes by which they would extort money from the sheeples.

Johnydon22, HardMirror, HopefulLandlord, Otemanuduno, donffd and all christians in the house.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by Martinez19(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
luvmijeje:

Name the churches you have been to?
mfm, redeem christian church of God, deeper life, harvesters, diving chosen vine ministries, christ harmony church, real gospels believers ministry( this was a bit okay but the pastor started womanising and his great ministry folded up), bible believers fellowship e.t.c grin

I have been around mehn grin Now tell me the name of your church?
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by HCpaul(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
onyenze123:
All I see are demons rooming around this thread looking for who to devour. OP repent!!!! for the kingdom of God is near. grin grin

You are right bro. they are demons; the firstborn of the devil.
I can't blame you cuz you became a Christian before you even know how to speak, write, talk, walk, question, decide and making accurate choices by yourself. You being a Christian is as a result of your childhood indoctrination and nothing more. Your parents captured you at infancy. They're pretty smart.

Faith is real and that is why Oyedepo had to flew his wife abroad when she was sicked. That alone led to her sudden disappearance in the church that it was so obvious to the congregants. But what happened when she came back, she was given the microphone to anchor a sermon that cohere a healing caption.

In religion, nobody question the whys and the hows. Religious authorities are unquestionable.

One thing we atheist hate most is using intellectual dishonesty to refute mental defeat and religious indoctrination. Accepting to be wrong sometimes as a Christian is the best preaching and evangeligal message to the atheists cuz we love and cherish intellectual sincerity a lot.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by Martinez19(m): 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
HCpaul:

I can't blame you cuz you became a Christian before you even know how to speak, write, talk, walk, question, decide and making accurate choices by yourself. You being a Christian is as a result of your childhood indoctrination and nothing more. Your parents captured you at infancy. They're pretty smart.

Faith is real and that is why Oyedepo had to flew his wife abroad when she was sicked. That alone led to her sudden disappearance in the church that it was so obvious to the congregants. But what happened when she came back, she was given the microphone to anchor a sermon that cohere a healing caption.

In religion, nobody question the whys and the hows. Religious authorities are unquestionable.

One thing we atheist hate most is using intellectual dishonesty to refute mental defeat and religious indoctrination. Accepting to be wrong sometimes as a Christian is the best preaching and evangeligal message to the atheists cuz we love and cherish intellectual sincerity a lot.
You see a sheeple is sheeple. You shall know them by their words and action.
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by luvmijeje(f): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
Martinez19:
mfm, redeem christian church of God, deeper life, harvesters, diving chosen vine ministries, christ harmony church, real gospels believers ministry( this was a bit okay but the pastor started womanising and his great ministry folded up), bible believers fellowship e.t.c grin

I have been around mehn grin Now tell me the name of your church?

In redeemed Christian Church where I was baptized, you didn't see healings in the local church. Which means you've never gone to their monthly camp?

In Deeper life Church, where I was born into, you've not heard of testimonies of healings in the local church. Which means you've never been to christmas or Easter retreat.
Bros, you are lying. If the people around you are faking healing, it doesn't mean millions of others are faking it.

You are lying against God and that's the most dangerous thing to do.
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by Martinez19(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
luvmijeje:

In redeemed Christian Church where I was baptized, you didn't see healings in the local church. Which means you've never gone to their monthly camp?

In Deeper life Church, where I was born into, you've not heard of testimonies of healings in the local church. Which means you've never been to christmas or Easter retreat.
Bros, you are lying. If the people around you are faking healing, it doesn't mean millions of others are faking it.

You are lying against God and that's the most dangerous thing to do.
chai, don't let testimonies and miracles on church pamphlet and the ones you hear fool you, most are staged miracles to fool the sheeples. If there is healing in the local church of deeper life as you said, why did Kumuyi's wife die of cancer? Where was the healing? Did you not observe that? If you did, why don't you ask questions? At least, we deserve an answer.

Did Oyedepo not send his wife for treatment abroad? Where was faith? Why spend money on treatment if you could heal by faith? Did you not observe? Let me tell you something woman, if can't observe something an intelligent mind should, I am sorry for you. Don't be a sheeple. You still have not told me where you are worshipping at?
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by luvmijeje(f): 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
Martinez19:
chai, don't let testimonies and miracles on church pamphlet and the ones you hear fool you, most are staged miracles to fool the sheeples. If there is healing in the local church of deeper life as you said, why did Kumuyi's wife die of cancer? Where was the healing? Did you not observe that? If you did, why don't you ask questions? At least, we deserve an answer.

Did Oyedepo not send his wife for treatment abroad? Where was faith? Why spend money on treatment if you could heal by faith? Did you not observe? Let me tell you something woman, if can't observe something an intelligent mind should, I am sorry for you. Don't be a sheeple. You still have not told me where you are worshipping at?
So the one I witnessed of my mum was staged? If indeed, you have once been a Christian I'll leave you with this verse Matt 15:24

If I had not done among them the works which no other man did, they would not have had sin; but now they have both seen and hated both Me and My Father.

Atheist that has not step foot in the church is still better than you. Please repent.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by Martinez19(m): 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
luvmijeje:

So the one I witnessed of my mum was staged? If indeed, you have once been a Christian I'll leave you with this verse Matt 15:24

If I had not done among them the works which no other man did, they would not have had sin; but now they have both seen and hated both Me and My Father.

Atheist that has not step foot in the church is still better than you. Please repent.
why are you avoiding my questions? Now answer my questions, are my observations not true? Where do you worship? What have I done wrong? Is it bad to be sincere and question authority?

Brief me on the testimony of your mother's healing.
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by HCpaul(m): 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
Martinez19:
why are you avoiding my questions? Now answer my questions, are my observations not true? Where do you worship? What have I done wrong? Is it bad to be sincere and question authority?

Brief me on the testimony of your mother's healing.

Leave the Guy alone. How will a Christian have sickness (fever or malaria), use a medical pill and at the same time pray against the sickness.
When such person is healed, (s)he will climb the alter and testifying of how God miraculously healed him/her of the sickness after applying the anointing oil, holy water or mantle. Those silly congregants that wasn't there will start celebrating God by saying that God is great.

My question is that why using drugs and taking medication when the anointing oil alone can heal such person?

The same occurrence is applicable to almost all human endeavour. Religious people find it difficult to fully depend (rely) on Gods power. Why taking medication when Gods power can heal directly and independent of medical interference like he did in the Bible?

The Christians failed to provide a replica of most events that happened in the bible. Like when last did a donkey speak in real life? Those things only happened in the bible.
The deception starts when Jesus said that there won't be any sign (evidence or re-occurrence of the Biblical events) given to this generation "the twenty-first century and beyond".

It got me laughing whenever a Nigerian said that God spoke to him. I was like....... God! Speaking to a Nigerian?

Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
Wilgrea7:

I've been following this thread from the beginning... it seems you've made your choice for atheism and i respect people's choices...there is a gap somewhat between Christianity of those days and Christianity of now... only few denominations try to uphold the early church ways... i just want you to avoid limiting Christianity to the churches... especially the stunt loving ones in Nigeria... cheers
This joke has lasted too long...

How many sick people have you healed?

How many dead people have you raised?

You need to start rethinking this joke called Christianity.
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
HCpaul:

You don't even recognize sarcasm when you see it?
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by obinna58(m): 12:02am On Apr 19, 2017
otemanuduno:

1. There is only one thing that exists and that is the Almighty God. The Universe is like a matrix of souls. We are all connected. There is no God anywhere else, but us. We can only manifest our godly power according to the role we play in the framework called the Universe. We are all members of God.
Now some parts of God are already conscious of whom they are while the others are still not conscious of it. Whoever is conscious of his godhead, that is the day he/she stops fearing anything. But now it depends on how such person wants to manifest the power of God.

For some, they intentionally want to use their God-power to keep others ignorant and cheat them of their goods and resources. But no conscious part of God can cheat another conscious part. That's why denominations and religions come into existence. I know I am a part of God and you also know, then I decide to start another denomination where I can enjoy the resources of those who are still ignorant of whom they are rather than remaining under you to pay you tithe and offering. That's too bad.
When atheists say There is no God, they are only saying that God isn't separate from human and they are somehow right and their lives get better for it.

2. We can feel, speak and empathise. God is us manifesting in every ways possible.

3. Our collective power, including the ones we have not discovered yet + the power of the sun, the moon, the ocean currents, tides, gravity, magnetic forces and all energies of the universe sum up to be the power of God.

4. The afterlife, irrespective of your belief, is very very peaceful such that you will not even remember to question and fight back the religious leaders who indoctrinated you. You won't even fight back those who killed you while you were here on earth. You will just be feeling a kind of LOVE. That is where God is concentrated in. When I found myself in one of the afterlives, I lost my fear of death. And if today I don't finish my mission on earth before I die, it's going to be a win-win situation for me, but those who are on earth especially in Africa will have to suffer being enslaved in their minds while on earth as they are already suffering. But then, when they die too, they will smile. But NO, I AM HERE TO MAKE A 'HEAVEN ON EARTH' BY REMOVING FEAR FROM THE MINDS OF THE FEARFUL. Then death and worry will be reduced.

Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by Wilgrea7(m): 7:06am On Apr 19, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
This joke has lasted too long...

How many sick people have you healed?

How many dead people have you raised?

You need to start rethinking this joke called Christianity.

I've done all the “rethinking"... maybe you take me for a mere ignorant Pentecostal... so I'll say it again... I'm non-denominational.. i don't use the word liberal because it seems like something ready to jump at atheism.. I'm more on the spiritual side... and i just started so no i can't heal anyone at least yet... you can mention o.aroloye... I'm sure he's willing to take up your healing challenge... I've asked myself tons of questions... I've found answers to a few so don't expect me to discard what i know for the one i don't know... although I'm a little bit sceptical about Paul whom one of you quoted saying “if you are sick meet the elders and be healed".... did you ever ask yourself why he said ELDERS?... why couldn't the mere Christians just heal themselves?... i have opinions i don't share because of some other Christians... you think i follow Christ just because of the things i read in the bible? I've read many books outside the ones in the Bible attributed somewhat to Christ .... i know his position in spirituality.. i know where i draw my conclusions from.. i agree Christianity has been turned into a joke ... and like i said earlier, even though I'm nondenominational there are still some denominations that uphold the ways of the early church... the OP of this thread has made points... but those points are largely concentrated at Pentecostalism... you guys are the ones that remind Christians of their 30,000 denominations... so how does attacking one disprove all? there are denominations attacking these doctrines you're attacking.. yet they are still under Christianity... hope you understand my point... peace
Re: Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2017
Wilgrea7:

I've done all the “rethinking"... maybe you take me for a mere ignorant Pentecostal... so I'll say it again... I'm non-denominational.. i don't use the word liberal because it seems like something ready to jump at atheism.. I'm more on the spiritual side... and i just started so no i can't heal anyone at least yet... you can mention o.aroloye... I'm sure he's willing to take up your healing challenge... I've asked myself tons of questions... I've found answers to a few so don't expect me to discard what i know for the one i don't know... although I'm a little bit sceptical about Paul whom one of you quoted saying “if you are sick meet the elders and be healed".... did you ever ask yourself why he said ELDERS?... why couldn't the mere Christians just heal themselves?... i have opinions i don't share because of some other Christians... you think i follow Christ just because of the things i read in the bible? I've read many books outside the ones in the Bible attributed somewhat to Christ .... i know his position in spirituality.. i know where i draw my conclusions from.. i agree Christianity has been turned into a joke ... and like i said earlier, even though I'm nondenominational there are still some denominations that uphold the ways of the early church... the OP of this thread has made points... but those points are largely concentrated at Pentecostalism... you guys are the ones that remind Christians of their 30,000 denominations... so how does attacking one disprove all? there are denominations attacking these doctrines you're attacking.. yet they are still under Christianity... hope you understand my point... peace

Empty talks...

All this episodes about how you've been brain-washed by other books.

When the chips are down, you know where to get your healing from.

I need not say more...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK / Does God Really Exist? What Makes You Believe? / All Yorubas Who Want To Contact A Babalawo Owolabi !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.