Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Ex- Pastor Wants Us To Revoke Our Oaths Naked Despite I’m Now Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex- Pastor Wants Us To Revoke Our Oaths Naked Despite I’m Now Married (614 Views)

This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ex- Pastor Wants Us To Revoke Our Oaths Naked Despite I’m Now Married by SimpazaadAyo(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
I need your readers to please advice me on what to do because I am in a serious dillemma. I started dating this guy in 2009, no sex though.

On my 25th birthday, He begged me to have sex with him which could only show my love to him. I agreed because I truly loved him and I was not ready to lose him. I gave him the condition that I will have sex with him unless he swore an oath with the holy bible. We both swore the oath naked and promised never to leave one another. continue here;http://zaadsimpa..com.ng/2017/04/my-ex-pastor-wants-us-to-revoke-our.html

Re: My Ex- Pastor Wants Us To Revoke Our Oaths Naked Despite I’m Now Married by Eggcelent(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
I will advise against it. I don't see why it is needed for both of you to be unclad for God to revoke whatever oath you entered into

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Gives His Girlfriend N100k Monthly Salary, Got Her An Apartment,But.... / Fun Fascinating Facts About Br3ats / Peanut Recipes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.