Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,902 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone (24538 Views)

Barcelona Vs Sevilla: UEFA Super Cup (5 - 4) On 11th August 2015 / Jose Mourinho's Likely First XI @ Chelsea For 2013/14 Season / Sevilla FC Vs Barcelona (0 - 2) On March 17th 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by eyoniggar(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2010
Barca will go through to the quarters.
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by honeric01(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2010
hopefully.
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2010
hahaha the vooddooooo is working grin una go hear am!
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by mystikal(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2010
at last Sevilla remembers how to win a game.

Barca can still go thru tho'. Did y'all see thta Messi's tight angle shot tht hit the crossbar, Chygrynskiy is too bad !! I don't understand why the barca bought him !! He isn't quick enough !!
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by honeric01(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2010
RuuDie:

hahaha the vooddooooo is working grin una go hear am!

Stop dreaming.

mystikal:

at last Sevilla remembers how to win a game.

Barca can still go thru tho'. Did y'all see thta Messi's tight angle shot tht hit the crossbar, Chygrynskiy is too bad !! I don't understand why the barca bought him !! He isn't quick enough !!

I also don't know why that Chygrnskiy was bought.
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2010
grin grin grin

that is the problem with u people. . . . . okay, we wait and see - i told y'all we will have our days - its gonna be a straight set loss for Barca. my voodoooo cannot be wrong grin grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by honeric01(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2010
RuuDie:

grin grin grin

that is the problem with u people. . . . . okay, we wait and see - i told y'all we will have our days - its gonna be a straight set loss for Barca. my voodoooo cannot be wrong grin grin

Keep voodooing grin grin grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2010
honeric01:

Keep voodooing grin grin grin

no worry - d time wey u go fear fear don dey come!
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by honeric01(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2010
RuuDie:

no worry - d time wey u go fear fear don dey come!

keep dreaming
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
Sevilla have agreed a deal with Sampdoria to take defender Marius Stankevicius on loan until the end of the season.

The agreement includes an option for the Andalusians to buy the 28-year-old Lithuania international, who completed a medical and signed his contract after arriving in the Andalusian capital on Wednesday morning.

Stankevicius will provide cover in central defence and at right-back after Sergio Sanchez was diagnosed with a heart condition that has forced him to halt all physical activity.
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2010
Next up - Sevilla vs Racing Santander (2000hrs-Saturday)

A chance to move up to 3rd place at least for 24hrs and put some pressure on the other top teams. Thank goodness a break from all those tough ties. . . . pheeeew!
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by mystikal(m): 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2010
Seviila looks set 2 lose again.

losing @ home 1 - 2 to Santander! crazy team
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by yousouph(m): 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2010
Oh Sevilla, someone said you can win the league surprising but i 5th -7th position at the end oft the season grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 7:23am On Jan 10, 2010
Terrible, terrible result. . . . Jimenez was livid with rage in the 2nd half & maybe he did have a point, but i put the blame on him from the start - we always play with 2 up top why change that now cuz Fabiano is out!? Kone's there, #8.5m pounds to come and sit on the bench!?

Then the defence, Marius Stankevicius should be playing. . . he surely wasn't brought here to warm the bench!
The defending was shambolic - no balance at all!

And then those boys didn't play with enough - gosh, quite an outrage!
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 7:24am On Jan 10, 2010
Any which ways, we're still in there. . . have to focus on completing the job we started against Barca and move on from there grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 7:29am On Jan 10, 2010
Dunno how much of an opposition Tenerife can pose to Barca on their own but with the aid of grandma's voodoo00. . . . surely they can nick a point. grin

Valencia should beat Xerez and move within 5pts off the top, Mallorca should give RM a scare and who knows, maybe even cop all 3. If they manage that, then the margin at the top is gradually being reduced.

I care not if Sevilla loses all the remaining games as long as RM or Barca do not win that title this season! grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by eyoniggar(m): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2010
RuuDie:

Dunno how much of an opposition Tenerife can pose to Barca on their own but with the aid of grandma's voodoo00. . . . surely they can nick a point. grin

Valencia should beat Xerez and move within 5pts off the top, Mallorca should give RM a scare and who knows, maybe even cop all 3. If they manage that, then the margin at the top is gradually being reduced.

I care not if Sevilla loses all the remaining games as long as RM or Barca do not win that title this season! grin

You must be gulping beer through your nose.
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2010
eyoniggar:

You must be gulping beer through your nose.

yeah. . . like u be sipping urine from a mountain dew bottle grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by honeric01(m): 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2010
RuuDie:

Day dreamers are deluded set of people.
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2010
Xerez 1 - 3 Valencia

So valencia will move to 3rd, 5 short of Barca. . . . good, good. Mallorca nick some points off RM and then the pressure cooker is on the asses of the top-2.

Barca surely will drop points (my vooo00dooo00 cannot be wrong grin )
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by aieromon(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2010
RuuDie:

Xerez 1 - 3 Valencia

So valencia will move to 3rd, 5 short of Barca. . . . good, good. Mallorca nick some points off RM and then the pressure cooker is on the asses of the top-2.

RM won their match and you should see Messi on fire.
You dead wrong tongue
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by mystikal(m): 1:46am On Jan 11, 2010
RuuDie:

Xerez 1 - 3 Valencia

Higuain continued his impressive scoring form 4 Real.
Tenerife has always been Barca's bitch, with Messi's brilliant hatrick.
Valencia will finish ahead of Sevilla. who loses 3 consecutive league matches?
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2010
Tonight Barca is finally demystified. . . . and 1 by 1, the sextuple rubbish shed!
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by Krayola(m): 12:01am On Jan 14, 2010
Congrats!! You guys played well and were even hard done by the ref on a couple of occasions. Damn!! Losing sucks big time. Na to go find something drink.

You better go on to win the damn Copa. You can't beat us and not win the competition. That one na just pure disrespect.
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 6:35am On Jan 14, 2010
Krayola:

Congrats!! You guys played well and were even hard done by the ref on a couple of occasions. Damn!! Losing sucks big time. Na to go find something drink.

You better go on to win the damn Copa. You can't beat us and not win the competition. That one na just pure disrespect.

thank u, thank u correct guy. . . . tell dat bar tender 2 give u 3 bottles of star on me grin grin

Good game. . . y'all gave it a mighty battle but Palop was in his elements last night - now we carry it over to the ligue - i'm sorry but u guys are losing that too!
grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 6:40am On Jan 14, 2010
Msg to Jimenez. . . . let Zokora just remain in Angola or CIV or wherever he wants to go - anywhere else but Andalucia.

Romaric is absolutely outstanding; energetic and industrious, gets into the opposition penalty area very well too. . . . Perroti and Navas are the best things to happen to Sevilla in a bit can't wait to get Kanoute back up pairing Negredo but in the meantime, Kone isn't a bad option - we'll to be positive and extremely tenacious against Barca again. . . . the key, Perroti and Navas grin
Alves & Abidal will not be loving this grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 6:45am On Jan 14, 2010
Krayola:

Not easy man. . . we got a tough draw against depor who dumped valencia out of the cup but by the time those games come around, we'll have a measure of the full compliment of our squad - sorta heightens the enthusiasm a bit!

But next, up a chance to put a clog in the wheel of barca's title hopes and make a massive statement of our own intent in the process.
By the end of the weekend, there'll be a massive shakeup in Spanish football echelons - Catalonia, brace urself for a shocker from Andalusia

grin grin grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by Krayola(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2010
Omo. . .That Navas guy dey run hundred meters senior boys for red house?  shocked shocked  The guy was just dusting everybody yesterday.  grin

I think we played quite well yesterday. We lost the tie in the first leg. Winning by two goals at sanchez pizjuan was always going to be really hard. The squad Pep put out for that 1st game couldn't match Sevilla's grit and all our shakara yesterday couldn't make up for it. Palop was on some spiderman s.hit yesterday, and your defense just pretty much shut out Ibra and Henry. You guys were very well prepared for that game. Put us under pressure right from our own box and made every little thing extremely difficult. And those crazy sevilla fans wey think say na inside nite club dem dey!!The ref made some shitty calls tho, and let us off the hook a couple of times, it coulda been worse. But the ref iin the first leg kinda evened it out a bit. Navas made minced meat out of Abidal, especially in the first half, and ABidal did much better than Maxwell did in the first leg. That says a lot. This Barca team isn't easy to beat and any team that pulls it off deserves their props. But una go come chop flogging on saturday!  wink

It was a great game though. I haven't had that desperate, helpless  feeling since the second leg against Chelsea last CL when Iniesta pulled off that masterclass. That is what football is all about. I wan get heart attack in the last 15 mins or so  grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2010
@ krayola,

u're right. . . . u guys could still have won it in the end by more or lost by more - the win in the Nou camp was a major, major help.

Saturday, hmmmm. . . . . buy enough powerhorse for Abidal & Alves cuz dem crase go cure finally grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 5:14am On Jan 15, 2010
This Copa Del Rey thing is getting outta hand. . . . . . how on earth did Athletico Madrid come back from a 3 goal deficit. Surely now they're favorites too.
Hmmm, we gotta be wary of this Athletico Madrid, on their day they can be dangerous - guess we'll have to beat anybody if we have to win this cup. . . . mercifully, no valencia, barca or RM - but Mallorca, Depor & AM are very plucky customers!
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2010
Sevilla upbeat for tomorrow
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 6:10am On Jan 16, 2010
Sevilla, who have slipped to fifth after a poor league run, know how difficult it is to beat Barca at the Nou Camp but coach Manolo Jimenez is confident of scoring another success if his players can show some consistency.

"If we were able to knock them out (of the Copa) we can do it again but we know that they are very strong," Jimenez said. "We have shown that we can beat anyone, but also that we can lose to anyone."

The simple fact that it is Barca is enough motivation for the boys to be consistent and beat Barca right there on their ground to prove that the earlier victory was no fluke grin

FORZA SE-VI-JA cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Fulham Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 13th November 2022 / Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 19th January 2023 / Manchester United Vs Wolfsburg: UCL: (2 - 1) On 30th September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.