Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone (24595 Views)

Barcelona Vs Sevilla: UEFA Super Cup (5 - 4) On 11th August 2015 / Jose Mourinho's Likely First XI @ Chelsea For 2013/14 Season / Sevilla FC Vs Barcelona (0 - 2) On March 17th 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by A40(m): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2010
That Sevilla coach should be castrated!! What kind of team did he put out yesterday?? What was he thinking bringing Fabiano when they where 3 goals down already??
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2010
A-40:

That Sevilla coach should be castrated!! What kind of team did he put out yesterday?? What was he thinking bringing Fabiano when they where 3 goals down already??

Perharps he had the UCL qualifiers at the back of his mind - the player I didn't & actually never, ever want to see is Diego Capel cool
That guy is just another dimension of useless cool cool

But all in all, the team played without spirit & its so annoying!
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2010
Sevilla have moved quickly to sign a defender to replace Arsenal-bound Sebastien Squillaci, agreeing a deal to land Alexis Ruano from Valencia.

Sevilla announced the agreement for the 25-year-old, subject to a medical, on their website. Local media reported the fee at around 5 million euros (£4.1m).

Alexis, who is set to sign a five-year contract, joined Valencia from Getafe in 2007 but never established a regular place.

Sevilla said on Sunday they had agreed to sell France defender Squillaci to Arsenal subject to a medical.

Sevilla host Portugal's Braga in the second leg of a Champions League playoff on Tuesday, needing to overturn a 1-0 deficit.
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by medjai(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2010
na so una useless reach? Even at the ERSP.
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by dayokanu(m): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2010
Can I ask How Market?

They now need to score 4 goals
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by honeric01(m): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2010
Useless club, see them dey sell all their big names, they want to be like the best teams in Europe, yet they are selling their best while the best teams are buying more good players to join the already compact team list they have.
Yeye club, Europa cup is not even sure for una grin grin grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by medjai(m): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2010
^^^
no mind them jare. LFP should relegate them for bringing the La Liga into great disrepute grin
Villareal or Getafe would have done a better job
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by eyoniggar(m): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2010
Whats all this mending for?

It was Barca that had um flogged, so I see no
reason for the " your team is useless" rants.
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by honeric01(m): 12:01am On Aug 25, 2010
eyoniggar:

Whats all this mending for?

It was Barca that had um flogged, so I see no
reason for the " your team is useless" rants.

It's not the beating they got from Barca last time, we are talking about the one they got this night from Braga, Braga came to their home ground to score 4 goals against Sevilla, so why should i not call them a useless team? now they have reduced our Spanish clubs for this season to just 3 instead of 4 angry
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by eyoniggar(m): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2010
honeric01:

It's not the beating they got from Barca last time, we are talking about the one they got this night from Braga, Braga came to their home ground to score 4 goals against Sevilla, so why should i not call them a useless team? now they have reduced our Spanish clubs for this season to just 3 instead of 4 angry

Awww too bad for sevilla, didnt know they got beaten by another team after we destroy them, they are truly useless. I hope Mallorca will take their place this season.
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by honeric01(m): 10:46am On Aug 25, 2010
eyoniggar:

Awww too bad for sevilla, didnt know they got beaten by another team after we destroy them, they are truly useless. I hope Mallorca will take their place this season.

Yes, Mallorca, Espanyol or even Getafe will perform better than this useless team angry
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by mystikal(m): 11:03am On Aug 25, 2010
Sevilla is so annoying as a team. I already predicted they would crash out to Braga anyway.
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by honeric01(m): 11:19am On Aug 25, 2010
They should have allowed Mallorca to represent Spain this year in the CL and should have jejely gone for Europa league grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by lalaboi(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2010
Sevilla? heheheh grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by yousouph(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2010
What a week for seville. The window is still open to mend all the loopholes in the team
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2010
A sorry-ass performance. . . . very disappointing but no shakes. . . . we're going thru a transitive phase just now. New manager and all. Missing out on the UCL 1 season is not the end of the world; afterall what competition are the scousers playing in

We'll rebuild and bounce back!

grin wink
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by medjai(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2010
Where has Abdoulay Konko been all this while? Fantastic right back, virtuoso performance last night capped with two goals
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2010
medjai:

Where has Abdoulay Konko been all this while? Fantastic right back, virtuoso performance last night capped with two goals

Konko's shortcoming is in the lack of consistency - he's a terrific wingback and can also be pushed into the fullback positions if need be but he is a great liability in the fullback position. . . . . prone to switching off at crucisl moments!
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2010
Sevilla 0 - 0 Deportivo

A game we deserved to win. . . . did everything right but put the ball in the back of the net & Depor's Manu was in fine form; making some heart-stopping saves.

I'm still a bit nervy about our defense though. . . . . Carceres is just not it - Zokora was quite good and energetic, Kanoute anonymous, Negredo brilliant (RM's loss).

the young sub jose carlos is a talent - pity the bloody aristocrats from catalan & madrid will soon be knocking on the door & we just cannot refuse 'em.

4pts from 2 games. . . . not a bad start; at least we're still up there in 3rd - keep this up & we'll be vying for the top honors come May. Good job lads!
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by mystikal(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2010
Sevilla. . . . . . . . . . .always flattering to deceive!
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by honeric01(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^

Playing 0 : 0 against a team with no point man heheheh
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2010
honeric01:

^^

Na wah oh. . . . how many games have they played so far!!?
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2010
honeric01:

^^

Thats not true even RM will have problems breaking down this Depor side the way they was setup. . . . it was almost 1-way Sevilla dominance all night long.
This term, we are a bit stronger than before; promising youngsters like J.Carlos coming through and showing they can mix it up with the big boys and also the squad has been bolstered by 2 creative & relatively experienced midfield signings from Serie A.
There's a bit of depth in the side now than last season, so much so we can have players of quality as Romaric, Renato, Negredo & Fabiano on the bench & still put out a decent side. . . . . & also have options if we have to change things during the course of a game.
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2010
Next up:

Sevilla vs PSG - Europa Ligue Group stage - 8:05 naija time

Anything but a loss will do just fine grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2010
Catastrophic loss at the midweek in the Europa Ligue. . . .

But Alvarez completely surprised everyone in the team selection for the Andalusian derby with Malaga. . . . no fabiano, navas, konko or kanuote. Musta caught the Malagans off-guard too. Good victory though; buys Alvarez a bit more time to try steady this ship!
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2010
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Ruddie, i so much like u.U r a one man riot squad.I like ur spirit.
Just ride on u will get there one day.
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by eyoniggar(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2010
Mr Soliloquy, LOL tongue
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2010
nikkykay:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Ruddie, i so much like u.U r a one man riot squad.I like your spirit.
Just ride on u will get there one day.

madam. . . . thanx so much 4 the words of encouragement, but it'd be more heartening if you joined the club; i promise you free customized jersey, autographs, training kit & viewing of all our games grin ------- i know 1 day be 1 day the mighty Sevilla Fc will be champs of La liga grin grin grin grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 21, 2010
RuuDie:

madam. . . . thanx so much 4 the words of encouragement, but it'd be more heartening if you joined the club; i promise you free customized jersey, autographs, training kit & viewing of all our games grin ------- i know 1 day be 1 day the mighty Sevilla Fc will be champs of La liga grin grin grin grin

Dont worry, u dont force pple to join u now cos i knw that very soon pple will be begging to join ur club.
Just dream on, sevilla Fc will be champion come one day cheesy wink
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2010
nikkykay:

Dont worry, u dont force pple to join u now cos i knw that very soon pple will be begging to join your club.
Just dream on, sevilla Fc will be champion come one day cheesy wink

dis wan na d is coming.com format u don apply so oh. No wahala, i still stand fit for SEVILLA FC!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2010
Sevilla vs Santander - 9pm naija time

A good opportunity to go joint top with Valencia & Real Madrid. . . . . . just keep up with the competition. I just hope we can stay up there along with Valencia & Athletico to make the title race more interesting.
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2010
Any win would actually see us go top on goal difference. . . .

Alvarez might well go with the same team that won the Andalusian derby at the weekend. . . . dynamic variant of 4-5-1 that could break into a 4-3-3 or 5-4-1.

Negredo to lead the line; Fabiano, Navas & Kanoute to sit it out. . . . . I think the mixing & matching + plus formation and personnel changes gives an air of unpredictibility that is so refreshing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 19th January 2023 / AC Milan Vs Manchester United Europa League (0 - 1) On 18th March 2021 / Manchester United Vs Wolfsburg: UCL: (2 - 1) On 30th September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.