Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,115 members, 7,845,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen (49200 Views)

Goldie Idowu, Tboss' Sister In Bikini (Photos) / Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates / Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Augustusbest: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2017
wait o....TBoss sis is now a celeb or wat?
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by coolestchris(m): 8:39am On Apr 16, 2017
kennyblaze007:
I can c arrongacy in this Tboss family.. They are so fucking bittered...Thank God BBNaija is over...I cnt bare saying Tboss and her ugly attitude on my TV screen... This people still feel important.. I cn only imagine how much they must have been crucifying Efe in their huz..
tboss was quite entertaining
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by coolestchris(m): 8:39am On Apr 16, 2017
Augustusbest:
wait o....TBoss sis is now a celeb or wat?
Yes oh,,,bbnaija brings popularity to those affiliated with it
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by coolestchris(m): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2017
hardywaltz:
Kemem keep quiet
I no blame u na AY and that girl Helen Paul naim I blame
kemen has apologize, u have u apologize to him for spoiling his name

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by pocohantas(f): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2017
This her outburst came after that party for the last five. If you watched that show and didn't see anything wrong in the way they were taking swipes at Tboss and hailing Kemen...then you have issues.

The details of what happened is best known to those two. The best those comedians would have done is not try to trivialise the issue.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Adebowale89(m): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2017
I didn't watch this bbn stuff but with all the dramatic script of this tboss. I think most of her entire family are full of pride

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by carzola(m): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2017
They disqualified kemen
For something he didn't do.

He was forced to swallow his
Ego and apologize which he did.

Any sane person that watches that
Video would see clearly kemen did
Nothing to tboss..

May God continue to shame tboss
And her useless family..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 16, 2017
we should post things about JESUS today...forget this BBNaija thread
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by thegreengooner(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2017
The fact that he was disqualified means that he should not be entitled to the benefits of participation.

Disqualified means no longer qualified to be a participant.

A student that finished with a third class is still a graduate and can attend alumni events. Rusticated students however are excluded from parading themselves as graduates as they have no qualifications and are not reckoned with by the university.

It's pretty simple. I'm not even yet addressing the offence for which he was disqualified. That's a different issue.

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Nackzy: 8:44am On Apr 16, 2017
If you want to find out, dis bitch forming saint has slept with so many married men in Abuja,...its in their blood, imagine dis kind family leading our country, arrogant things... Till now una never marry...come the two of u should go n get married pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by ademoladeji(m): 8:48am On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:
she needs attention

Azzin over-attention dey worry the family.

Who sabi dem?

No ex-housemate brought their family into this but Tboobs n her family flooding the media to crave for very cheap popularity.

To me, the whole Kemen stuff was staged to knock him outta the brothel cum house
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by ademoladeji(m): 8:49am On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:
she needs attention

Azzin over-attention dey worry the family.

Who sabi dem?

No ex-housemate brought their family into this but Tboobs n her family flooding the media to crave for very cheap popularity.

To me, the whole Kemen stuff was staged to knock him outta the brothel cum house....
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by thegreengooner(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2017
T-Boss was my least favourite housemate but I dislike the hate and insults she is getting.

She has done nothing wrong and the organisers keep putting her in a difficult position. Personally I would walk out of any event if and when I discover Kemen is present at this time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Amigo101(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2017
She wan ride attachment for Tboss fame. It is allowed. After all. ..half bread is better cannot (sic).
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by babadee1(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2017
realestniggah:
he was disqualified was else does she want

he did not rape her..he was only asking for her consent..and the whole thing was just a big misunderstanding.. am sure it won't have been a big issue if they were not on camera and on a TV show..things like this happen everyday.. gosh Nigerian are hypocrite

He fingered her while she was sleeping. They were not in a relationship and he did not wake her up to ask for her consent. It might not be rape but at the very least it is sexual abuse and must not be tolerated in any sane society.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by HarveySpecter1: 8:53am On Apr 16, 2017
librangyps:
So Kemen has the audacity to reply because he has perverted supporters.
Disgusting pig!

Shut up. Use your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by afezy110(m): 8:54am On Apr 16, 2017
NAWA O . THEY DONE DISQUALIFY THE GUY NA. E NEVER DO HER. MAKE HIM KILL HIMSELF? ABEG EVERYONE FOR TBOSS FAMILY WICKED SHA O.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by daryoor03(m): 8:54am On Apr 16, 2017
This people don't deserve the attention Nigerians dey give them.
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by castro316: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2017
Tboss no be runs girl she be? Other men have done worse now you are wailing like your sister is one goddess
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by thegreengooner(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2017
babadee1:

He fingered her while she was sleeping. They were not in a relationship and he did not wake her up to ask for her consent. It might not be rape but at the very least it is sexual abuse and must not be tolerated in any sane society.

Nigerians have a difficult time understanding consent in sexual relationships as well as perceiving boundaries as they relate to sexual assault that is not rape.

Such a shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by mekaboy(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2017
Is it the one that keeps showing her breast to the world that she is talking about? Asking what they teach kids?

5 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Dicksonpal: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2017
librangyps:
Disgusting pig!
hoe lo show

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by debbie223(f): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2017
Now i'm beginning to understand why people did'nt want to associate with u.its their attitude.Nigeria is one country where they give preferential treatment to half cast and for people to avoid u guys means u guys have an awful character.Oya go take gun make u kill kemen make we hear word.If 2 say Tbores win we for no hear word 4 dis country.I keep asking this question. is it that the other housemates does'nt have family members or what?Even Efe dat won we havent heard anything 4 his siblings.na wa 4 wire road.

5 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by thegreengooner(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2017
castro316:
Tboss no be runs girl she be? Other men have done worse now you are wailing like your sister is one goddess

This has nothing to do with her sexuality or otherwise.

Consent is key....if she were a runs girl; the men she would be sleeping with surely obtain consent first.

It was established that there was no consent. That on its own is a violation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Mrogerdat: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by tartarus(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2017
Watch how nairaland rapists will defend kemen now wink
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Donjazzy12(m): 9:00am On Apr 16, 2017
missnawty:
Crucify Kemen then! Go to the court of law and file a case against him since his apology is not enof. If men were God ! Haba!
Same show ur sis bared her boobs on live tv and ur dad even sent her the pix oo smh
Don't mind her. Her sister TBoss assaulted out eyes with nude images of her shrivelled breasts with pieced nipples. Has she apologized?

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Donjazzy12(m): 9:03am On Apr 16, 2017
librangyps:
Disgusting pig!
Na your entire family and generation be disgusting pigs!
I repeat Kemen did no wrong. It was a game. TBoss set him up and he even apologized. TBoss is cursed! And so are her supporters

8 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by sanpipita(m): 9:03am On Apr 16, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
He passed boundary no doubt, and he was disqualified and apologised what else do they want his head?
I'm tired, kemen this kemen that, maybe they should take him to court
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by realestniggah: 9:04am On Apr 16, 2017
babadee1:

bros have watch that video over and over again..and it seem to me he was only trying to cuddle her..did you actually see his hand get up her vagina..stop blowing things out of proportion.. they are both adult.. tboss said he should stop and he did that and went back to sleep.

10 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by martineverest(m): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2017
U still get mouth?... Because they never sue u abi
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by tooth4tooth: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2017
zicoraads:
My grouse is Kemen thought the junkie was worth a reply. She obviously wants to ride on her sister's sudden fame to hers. Opportunist ediot!
She is riding on it already.

It is only Tboss that we know in the BB house. Someone else called Goldilock is taking advantage.

Bunch of fake set of sisters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Showed Up At My Ex Funeral" - Victoria Kimani Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him / Mr Eazi Kisses Temi Otedola As She Graduates From University College London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.