Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,042 members, 7,845,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen (49199 Views)

Goldie Idowu, Tboss' Sister In Bikini (Photos) / Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates / Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by babadee1(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2017
realestniggah:

bros have watch that video over and over again..and it seem to me he was only trying to cuddle her..do you actually saw his hand getup her vagina..stop blowing things out of proportion.. they are both adult.. tboss said he should stop and that he did and went back to sleep

When you watched the video did you not see the part where he was checking to make sure the housemates were already sleeping and that the cameras were not on him? Who does that because they only want to cuddle? Did you miss the part where Tboss later explained to the other housemates that Kemen fingered her and she was on her period at the time?
If you want to support a sexual molester because you like him, feel free to do so but I would rather side with the victim. Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Donjazzy12(m): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2017
thegreengooner:

This has nothing to do with her sexuality or otherwise.

Consent is key....if she were a runs girl; the men she would be sleeping with surely obtain consent first.

It was established that there was no consent. That on its own is a violation.
I don't know what you are still doing here. Go to TBoss family locate her ass. Follow her to the toilet. As she makes to defecate ,drag her from the WC put your mouth on her asshole and gulp all the shit she is passing out. Men like you are completely useless and worthless!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by noblesteve(m): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2017
The bitch should go to hell jare. . na she them finger? Tboss herself is not even making this kind of noise she is making cry
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by EternalBeing: 9:13am On Apr 16, 2017
Hmmm... See the true meaning of Easter and add your thoughts: https://www.nairaland.com/3744409/significance-meaning-easter#55610889
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by oodua1stson: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2017
librangyps:
So Kemen has the audacity to reply because he has perverted supporters.
Disgusting pig!
the only pig here is you. So he should cease to exist abi?

You must be very mad

6 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by KAYD007(m): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2017
thegreengooner:
The fact that he was disqualified means that he should not be entitled to the benefits of participation.

Disqualified means no longer qualified to be a participant.

A student that finished with a third class is still a graduate and can attend alumni events. Rusticated students however are excluded from parading themselves as graduates as they have no qualifications and are not reckoned with by the university.

It's pretty simple. I'm not even yet addressing the offence for which he was disqualified. That's a different issue.

Sane person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by emmanuel2015: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:
watch your tongue, he has apologized Ok,na u kemen finger?
no
Mind
Her
Fake
Things(gals)
Everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by berrystunn(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2017
If only youth can ignore
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by thegreengooner(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2017
Donjazzy12:

I don't know what you are still doing here. Go to TBoss family locate her ass. Follow her to the toilet. As she makes to defecate ,drag her from the WC put your mouth on her asshole and gulp all the shit she is passing out. Men like you are completely useless and worthless!

You do know that you can disagree with me without being insultive.

Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by oruma19: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2017
Mmaitahh:
Source : www.datswasupblog.com
thunder fire this useless girl and her sista. May ur desire for kemen come upon ur own head. Was the bbn house not forgood and bad in the first place? Ur sista that pierced all her body like a glorified harlot was an impediment to the progress of at least three guys in that house, doesn't that show that u pple are badluck infested and very wicked? U r still not satisfied after his disqualification, u want nigerians to behead him becos he fingered Tboss. U must be insane. Kemen did wrong , we r not in supot of it and he has faced the consequences of his action, what else do u want? Miserable Romanian family. Mtchwwww. Tboss and her entire family have bad character. From what we r seeing they won't go far in showbiz cos the attitude is just not right. They are proud but the pride is as a result of lack of confidence in themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by KAYD007(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2017
From the comments on this thread....you will come to understand the minds of the average Nigerian and their propensity to support evil and corrupt practices....I mean just see them....so disgusting and shameful to say the least.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Donjazzy12(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2017
babadee1:

When you watched the video did you not see the part where he was checking to make sure the housemates were already sleeping and that the cameras were not on him? Who does that because they only want to cuddle? Did you miss the part where Tboss later explained to the other housemates that Kemen fingered her and she was on her period at the time?
If you want to support a sexual molester because you like him, feel free to do so but I would rather side with the victim. Thank you.
Funny you. Somebody fingered her and she couldn't react quickly and immediately? Men like you are easily deceived and out maneuvered by manipulative women.
Did you see him fingering her? Did you see her period? Where is the evidence that he fingered her? Oh, we should just take her word for it?
Has she apologized for assaulting our eyes with images of her shrivelled breasts?
And don't forget that it was all a game. Even at that Kemen has apologized. You are intent on destroying another man's image because of an arrogant Romanian who cannot even recite our National Anthem?
You need to have a rethink.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2017
babadee1:

He fingered her while she was sleeping. They were not in a relationship and he did not wake her up to ask for her consent. It might not be rape but at the very least it is sexual abuse and must not be tolerated in any sane society.
Wow!, BBN!.
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by lifestyle1(m): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2017
So tboss sister is now a celeb too ? embarassed
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2017
librangyps:
Disgusting pig!

Madam, please have a seat.

With all the adultery and smooching going freely in the show. Does it make the show right in the first place? I am not supporting harassment of any kind, but the show on im own na harassment.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by thegreengooner(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Funny you. Somebody fingered her and she couldn't react quickly and immediately? Men like you are easily deceived and out maneuvered by manipulative women.
Did you see him fingering her? Did you see her period? Where is the evidence that he fingered her? Oh, we should just take her word for it?
Has she apologized for assaulting our eyes with images of her shrivelled breasts?
And don't forget that it was all a game. Even at that Kemen has apologized. You are intent on destroying another man's image because of an arrogant Romanian who cannot even recite our National Anthem?
You need to have a rethink.

T-Boss has nothing to apologise for. If you didn't want to see shrivelled breasts then you shouldn't have watched. Disqualification is more than just being asked to leave the house. Please be guided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by frankblinkz(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2017
keep making them famous u think they don't know what they are doing..
celebrities life u can't tell,its more of dissing and remaining heard of whether good or bad..their name is on the blogs that's all
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by oruma19: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2017
babadee1:

kemen was wrong, but what is done is done, we can't undo it. Let them forgive him and not kill d little star that will still shine in him. If kemen was their family member would they be saying all this? One misbehavior should not destroy a man's destiny especially when it requires forgiveness to gain balance
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by bettercreature(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2017
Boboye4slim:
I don't even know what to say
Let me speak for you! I dislike TBOSS and i voted for EFE but still! kemen does not deserve all the attention we are giving him,He should be in jail by now in a civilized society
He is an idiot,a cum rag,a rapist and he should be somewhere hiding his face

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by frankblinkz(m): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2017
is tboss a virgin and to me d bbn is so boring..u need to watch bba,that's wat I call reality show, everything is allowed
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by thegreengooner(m): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Madam, please have a seat.

With all the adultery and smooching going freely in the show. Does it make the show right in the first place? I am not supporting harassment of any kind, but the show on im own na harassment.

All the other smooching involved consent. Show was rated 18 so if you are offended don't watch.

The fact that he committed an offence is established and he accepted the charge.

He should not profit from the publicity with other housemates because he was disqualified, not because he assaulted her sexually. He has pretty much not been punished for the act. I think that alone should show that T-Boss and the organisers went easy on him.

Kemen should take his L and sit this one out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by thegreengooner(m): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2017
bettercreature:
Let me speak for you! I dislike TBOSS and i voted for EFE but still! kemen does not deserve all the attention we are giving him,He should be in jail by now in a civilized society
He is an idiot,a cum rage,a rapist and he should be somewhere hiding his face

I'll stop short at calling him a rapist but otherwise I agree with you.
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Donjazzy12(m): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2017
thegreengooner:

T-Boss has nothing to apologise for. If you didn't want to see shrivelled breasts then you shouldn't have watched. Disqualification is more than just being asked to leave the house. Please be guided.
The same applies here. If TBoss sister did not want to see or hear about Kemen, all she had to do was close her ears, stay away from social media and TV. Please be guided too.

And tell me why you think what Kemen did amounted to rape or sexual abuse?

10 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Donjazzy12(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2017
thegreengooner:

All the other smooching involved consent. Show was rated 18 so if you are offended don't watch.

The fact that he committed an offence is established and he accepted the charge.

He should not profit from the publicity with other housemates because he was disqualified, not because he assaulted her sexually. He has pretty much not been punished for the act. I think that alone should show that T-Boss and the organisers went easy on him.

Kemen should take his L and sit this one out.
The organisers went easy on him because they knew he was manipulated by TBoss. Again they didn't want the show to be about rape or sexual harassment as women lib groups and weak and easily deceived men like you would have campaigned.

8 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by oruma19: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2017
Frankygeez1:
Notice!!!
HAVICFUNDS donation’s platform is starting operations on Wednesday 19th April, 2017, 10am. Havicfunds is a platform focused on providing assistance to its members through peer to peer donations. A list of packages will be made available for which a member gets one hundred percent (100%) of his/her donation.
Members will get paired to make payment within 10mins of placing their donations. Subsequently they will be paired to receive 100 percent within 24hrs of being confirmed. Members will have the ability to choose between any of the following packages for each assistance/donation:
1. N5,000
2. N10,000
3. N20,000
4. N50,000
Who Should Join Havicfunds?
Those who want an extra source of income to cater for their needs aside from their regular jobs and income.
Main Features
1. Efficient automatic system matching and rematching.
2. Re-matching within 1-12hours of payer time expiry.
4. Detection and blocking of multiple spam accounts/members. Purging of defaulting members who do not pay.
5. 99.9% Reliable servers with SSL technology.
6. Focus on members satisfaction.
Visit www.havicfunds.com now to learn more and get a live chat with our representatives.
u still living in d past? Dis tin don reign pass na..shuooo

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Donjazzy12(m): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2017
I ask again. Please what did Kemen do?

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by thegreengooner(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2017
Donjazzy12:

The same applies here. If TBoss sister did not want to see or hear about Kemen, all she had to do was close her ears, stay away from social media and TV. Please be guided too.

And tell me why you think what Kemen did amounted to rape or sexual abuse?

Thank you for asking your questions in a reasonable manner. I will dignify it with my response.

BBN was an optional channel. They are now in the real world. There is no hiding there. What is wrong is wrong.

There was no rape; I won't call Kemen a rapist. However what he did amounts to serious sexual assault as it is established that he touched her private parts without first obtaining consent.

Sexual assault is a sexual act in which a person is coerced or physically forced to engage against their will, or non-consensual sexual touching of a person. Sexual assault is a form of sexual violence, and it includes rape (such as forced vaginal, anal or oral penetration or drug facilitated sexual assault), groping, child sexual abuse, or the torture of the person in a sexual manner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by jaxxy(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2017
librangyps:
Disgusting pig!

U guys make me laugh.. kemen did not drug her, nor rape her. They where even on same bed by consent and had all been playing seductive games/conversations one way or the other. Bbn wasn't exactly a convent for nuns and priests was it

7 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by duketerry22(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2017
Attention seeker your plan won't work go and find something else to use you think you're suddenly gonna trend? You lie grin lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Donjazzy12(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2017
bettercreature:
He is an idiot,a cum rag,a rapist and he should be somewhere hiding his face
You are just plain funny. Why do you call him a rapist? Why should he be in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by solidman59(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2017
missnawty:
Crucify Kemen then! Go to the court of law and file a case against him since his apology is not enof. If men were God ! Haba!
Same show ur sis bared her boobs on live tv and ur dad even sent her the pix oo smh

Tboss and her family are fighting so hard to make themselves relevant. They will do just anything to be in the spotlight.

I say bullshitt.
I used to say Kemen bleeped up, but this shit is past and the nigga has apologized and deserves 100% to live his life to the fullest. Tboss sister should go and jump into the lagoon if she's not ok with it.
Ride on Kemen... .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Showed Up At My Ex Funeral" - Victoria Kimani Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him / Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.