Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,989 members, 7,845,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen (49194 Views)

Goldie Idowu, Tboss' Sister In Bikini (Photos) / Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates / Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by odinga1of: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
He passed boundary no doubt,
and he was disqualified and apologised
what else do they want
his head?

My dear thank you, I wonder how some folks reason.......................So KIMEN should be sacrificed for gods.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2017
thegreengooner:

Nigerians have a difficult time understanding consent in sexual relationships as well as perceiving boundaries as they relate to sexual assault that is not rape.

Such a shame.
Big shame
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by thegreengooner(m): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2017
Donjazzy12:

The organisers went easy on him because they knew he was manipulated by TBoss. Again they didn't want the show to be about rape or sexual harassment as women lib groups and weak and easily deceived men like you would have campaigned.

Manipulation or not, all that is conjecture. The only facts to the case are what the evidence shows.

Is what he did right or wrong? Im not addressing the consequences of his action. All I'm saying is that if he was disqualified for any reason whether it be stealing, lying, or even fighting he should be excluded from events period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by castro316: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2017
thegreengooner:

This has nothing to do with her sexuality or otherwise.

Consent is key....if she were a runs girl; the men she would be sleeping with surely obtain consent first.

It was established that there was no consent. That on its own is a violation.

However, it has not been ascertained whether he did it or not. Tboss plays victim and manipulates people

6 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2017
sanpipita:

I'm tired, kemen this kemen that, maybe they should take him to court
i tell you

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2017
bettercreature:
Let me speak for you! I dislike TBOSS and i voted for EFE but still! kemen does not deserve all the attention we are giving him,He should be in jail by now in a civilized society
He is an idiot,a cum rag,a rapist and he should be somewhere hiding his face
U be real better creature. U have said the right thing
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2017
This Tokunbo's sister is flirting on Kemen, but she don't know how to dig her feelings out directly to KM. Now she knows KM Twitter account can she PM him and do the needful and let us rest?

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by UgojiC(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2017
librangyps:
So Kemen has the audacity to reply because he has perverted supporters.
Disgusting pig!
Pls can you explain audacity in the context of your post. I never supported kemen nor his acts during the show but the young man has rendered an apology or do you want him to crucify himself for like Christ did. Haba

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by adedayoa2(f): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2017
librangyps:
Disgusting pig!
you know I wonder what kind of people we have in Nigeria
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by adedayoa2(f): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2017
UgojiC:

Pls can you explain audacity in the context of your post. I never supported kemen nor his acts during the show but the young man has rendered an apology or do you want him to crucify himself for like Christ did. Haba
apology? Chai!
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by thegreengooner(m): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2017
castro316:

However, it has not been ascertained whether he did it or not. Tboss plays victim and manipulates people

Big Brother played the video to him and he both confessed and accepted the charge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2017
With this, i'll want to believe Kemen is innocent based on his own story shared as only God knows what went under the sheet. Besides the sister said she was "selling Oil"...abi person still dey finger person wey dey sell oil? The sister played the game to the extreme and got Kemen disqualified...tk God Efe never liked her and won cheesy E pain them die.

If u checked very well Tboss quarreled with everyone in the house, that one na better person? Gerrout joor and go cook rice...even Jesus forgive people wey crucify am.

6 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by thegreengooner(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2017
UgojiC:

This has nothing to do with his apology or what he did.

When you disqualify a contestant, you don't put them on a pedestal and cause them to profit. If you do, then of what value is the disqualification.

Surely this is simple enough to understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by emerged01(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2017
So she wants him to be jailed or sentence to death or what? Everyone has condemned Kemen or what else does she want? What kind of blood run through Tboss's family?

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Donjazzy12(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2017
thegreengooner:

Thank you for asking your questions in a reasonable manner. I will dignify it with my response.

BBN was an optional channel. They are now in the real world. There is no hiding there. What is wrong is wrong.

There was no rape; I won't call Kemen a rapist. However what he did amounts to serious sexual assault as it is established that he touched her private parts without first obtaining consent.

Sexual assault is a sexual act in which a person is coerced or physically forced to engage against their will, or non-consensual sexual touching of a person. Sexual assault is a form of sexual violence, and it includes rape (such as forced vaginal, anal or oral penetration or drug facilitated sexual assault), groping, child sexual abuse, or the torture of the person in a sexual manner.

Was it part of the show to promote nudity? Why was she donating her unsightly breasts in the public domain?
If I gather correctly, before the incidence, they had been playing games and were even on the same bed. Nobody saw him actually fingering her. All that details come from her. There is no evidence to prove he actually fingered her or are there? There was no force used. Finally, I gathered, he stopped whatever he was doing when she asked him to stop. Honestly, I don't understand how he committed a crime. Again does it mean a woman has the right to call any sexual encounter she has rape at any time of her choosing. Because time will come that your wife can call you a rapist!

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by bootylady101(f): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:
how much u get

30billion

lol
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2017
Donjazzy12:

The organisers went easy on him because they knew he was manipulated by TBoss. Again they didn't want the show to be about rape or sexual harassment as women lib groups and weak and easily deceived men like you would have campaigned.
Absolutely! it's possible that she could have cried wolf, the kemen guy perhaps in other not to escalate the situation accepted guilt and apologised.

I have read on numerous occasions were women accuse men of rape and sexuall harrasment the men sent to prison and afterwards the victim was found to be telling lies, in some cases they even conffesed that it was just a sheer vendetta against these men.

there was case of a university student kick out of uni. because he slept with your application girl once when she came back for more the guy refused next thing she accuses him of rape every one believed her manipulative story. that is why it's difficult over here to procecute on rape cases.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by UgojiC(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2017
thegreengooner:

This has nothing to do with his apology or what he did.

When you disqualify a contestant, you don't put them on a pedestal and cause them to profit. If you do, then of what value is the disqualification.

Surely this is simple enough to understand.

Bros its not your organization so you can't decide their lines of action. What of the case of Richard who went ahead to win the prize. Na wa for una ooo. So they expel person from one school no mean him no fit go another

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by thegreengooner(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Was it part of the show to promote nudity? Why was she donating her unsightly breasts in the public domain?
If I gather correctly, before the incidence, they had been playing games and were even on the same bed. Nobody saw him actually fingering her. All that details come from her. There is no evidence to prove he actually fingered her or are there? There was no force used. Finally, I gathered, he stopped whatever he was doing when she asked him to stop. Honestly, I don't understand how he committed a crime. Again does it mean a woman has the right to call any sexual encounter she has rape at any time of her choosing. Because time will come that your wife can call you a rapist!

The show is rated 18 meaning that there will be some nudity.

There is a video showing him checking for the moving cameras before going under the sheets. He was confronted by Big Brother and he confessed that what the video showed is what he did.

I don't recall her asking him to stop. Based on what has been shown, the first she knew of it was when the video was played back to her.

Any sexual penetration without consent is rape.

My wife will NEVER call me a rapist because I will always obtain consent before intercourse.

NO means No, even in marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by thegreengooner(m): 9:51am On Apr 16, 2017
UgojiC:

Bros its not your organization so you can't decide their lines of action. What of the case of Richard who went ahead to win the prize. Na wa for una ooo. So they expel person from one school no mean him no fit go another

Richard was not disqualified. Ofunneka said it was consensual.

Consent is key. It's not what you do but how you do it.
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Alexrayz(m): 9:51am On Apr 16, 2017
librangyps:
Disgusting pig!

Guess u must be a saint thrown from heaven though his actions was wrong but common there were not strangers or where not doing d rubbish before he has apologise so let dem free him o

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by thegreengooner(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2017
UgojiC:

Not my organisation yes but there are basic rules of society to be followed otherwise we will degenerate into complete anarchy.
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by UgojiC(m): 9:53am On Apr 16, 2017
emerged01:
So she wants him to be jailed or sentence to death or what? Everyone has condemned Kemen or what else does she want? What kind of blood run through Tboss's family?

I just weak bro.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by passionatebae: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2017
Make una no let me talk.
After all if Biggy no talk she for no talk.
Na Biggy cause all these ripples besides Kemen Don Beg.
Even if the matter no come up, two of them 4 no still win based on logistics.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Carter4luv(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2017
Thank God say t.boss no win bbn ooo, if not we for no hear word for her younger sister hand. Go arrest kemen now.#rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Donjazzy12(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2017
thegreengooner:

Manipulation or not, all that is conjecture. The only facts to the case are what the evidence shows.

Is what he did right or wrong? Im not addressing the consequences of his action. All I'm saying is that if he was disqualified for any reason whether it be stealing, lying, or even fighting he should be excluded from events period.
thegreengooner:

Another joke! Which events exactly? Most of those events you are talking about where not even organised by Big Brother or even Payporte. So we should kill Kemen for what exactly? Now let's get to it. Did Bisola ask for TTTs permission before performing BJ on him?
Is that sexual assault? Did Marvis ask for Efes permission before kissing him? Let's stop making ourselves doormats for manipulative women like TBoss to use!

6 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by UgojiC(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2017
thegreengooner:

Not my organisation yes but there are basic rules of society to be followed otherwise we will degenerate into complete anarchy.

Ok. Point noted

Less I forget pls what's your take on the apology he rendered. Thanks
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by JhimmySpark(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
He passed boundary no doubt,
and he was disqualified and apologised
what else do they want
his head?
... I don't know for them. He shouldn't live his life again coz of Tboss? Arrogant unforgiving family. They'd better go to the alter and pray against this spirit of hate, bitterness and u forgiveness. Today is Easter abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by UgojiC(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2017
JhimmySpark:
... I don't know for them. He shouldn't live his life again coz of Tboss? Arrogant unforgiving family. They'd better go to the alter and pray against this spirit of hate, bitterness and u forgiveness. Today is Easter abeg.
They remind me of what the Jews did on Good Friday.
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by thegreengooner(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Another joke! Which events exactly? Most of those events you are talking about where not even organised by Big Brother or even Payporte. So we should kill Kemen for what exactly? Now let's get to it. Did Bisola ask for TTTs permission before performing BJ on him?
Is that sexual assault? Did Marvis ask for Efes permission before kissing him? Let's stop making ourselves doormats for manipulative women like TBoss to use!

Everything between Bisola and TTT was consensual.

Everything between Marvis and Efe was also consensual.

Even when the issue of Debbie kissing Bassey came up, Bassey said he was awake and aware.

There was only one case of sexual assault in the house and that was Kemen on T-Boss.

For the record I'm not a fan of T-Boss but I choose to stand for what is right.
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by CellTabRepairs: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2017
thinezy:
Mtcheew
I wish I have the kind of time this people have
Bt chasing money no go gree me

Please keep at it. These are nonentities seeking attention over spilt milk. What rubbish girl. Her type is even jealous of her sister for being in the spotlight. She wishes she were her. I tell you.

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Flamzey00(m): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2017
She is jealous cos kemen gets more attention than her blacksmith sis. Kemen is just a cool dude wey conji mess up for BBN.; Tboss "White witch" should beta face her private jets boifwend and free Kemen alone.. That guy still get future.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Shoki Master, Orezi's Sister Weds / BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe / Zynnell Lydia Zuh In Too Much Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.