Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen (49197 Views)

Goldie Idowu, Tboss' Sister In Bikini (Photos) / Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates / Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by emeke042(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
missnawty:
Crucify Kemen then! Go to the court of law and file a case against him since his apology is not enof. If men were God ! Haba!
Same show ur sis bared her boobs on live tv and ur dad even sent her the pix oo smh
i tire ooo
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by shettyflex(m): 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
We preach forgive and forget every day yet we cnt even forgive and forget. For God's sake, d guy has apologised, what else do u want him to do? If God was to be like us, all of us wud have been dead nw cos of sin, bt he chooses to forgive us, even after d 77x7 bench mark and we still cnt forgive
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by shos: 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mmaitahh:
Source : www.datswasupblog.com
she is even talking abt kidz but sis can display rotten breast for de same to c, RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by femi4: 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
librangyps:
So Kemen has the audacity to reply because he has perverted supporters.
Disgusting pig!
he should kill himself. Misuse of the word "pervert"
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by femi4: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
missnawty:
Crucify Kemen then! Go to the court of law and file a case against him since his apology is not enof. If men were God ! Haba!
Same show ur sis bared her boobs on live tv and ur dad even sent her the pix oo smh
E taya me....dem go dey called themselves Christian
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
Tboss is the kind of person that will flirt with everybody, tease everybody even rub your shoulders and give many people very romantic kisses but once one person responds and falls victim to her silly games she would claim rape or sexual assault and then form the victim. Women like these have a low self esteem and get a kick from forming the victim. What do you expect from someone that has European origin. Na so their women be. Very dangerous.

5 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
they should leave kemen alone jor. no one would want to give much attention to stripper Tslave. na konji hold kemen dat he fuckd up once and got kicked out but that doesnt mean he shud be ostracized

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by expert1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
librangyps:
Disgusting pig!

prostitute like you dey talk. na wa o...

can you tell us how many fingers Kemen used when fingering T-Boss

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by adontcare(f): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
kidman96:

There are somethings i will never do... That sh1t he did is one of them. That doesn't make me a better person. It makes me a principled person. I will never assault an unconscious woman. i can touch a lady's breast but not while she is asleep. What pleasure do i wish to derive from someone who wouldn't respond. He has no shame that's why he still opens his mouth.
hmmm. Dis guy
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by kidman96(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
adontcare:
hmmm. Dis guy

Wetin this guy do? grin
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Tugee: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
librangyps:
Disgusting pig!

You shout Crucify Him! Crucify Him!! Wen in reality the only evidence against the young man was a
video of the him hugging a girl in bed in reality TV show where kissing is a norm.

You sef judge urself.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
BBN show is over... let it rest already.
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Biggcake: 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
librangyps:

Your imbecilic children born and unborn, iyalaya e lon'ba wi
May your children and sisters be raped by pigs.
Generation of whorez and rapists

Bastardd
You will meet my mother where she is before the month runs out insha Allah!
Nkita
You and your useless demonic father will surely meet your mother wherever she is.

Child of a useless family where prostitutioning is the main business of the day.

Fvck you, fvck your father/mother/sisters and your village head.

Finally,
Fvck your smelly pusssy.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Foxrain: 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
Donjazzy12:

TBoss asswipe stop mentioning my name! Follow TBoss to toilet and eat her shit to show your support. Silly sucker!
The same way your mother sucks your father, does she eat his poo too?
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Ernestyn(f): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
If it was Jon the fake housemate or someone like Trey Songz that touched her without her permission would she have complained?
Guess she doesn't like kemen coz she feel he's not as handsome as Trey Songz.
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Donjazzy12(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
Foxrain:

The same way my mother sucks my father, and eats his poo too!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Fhowe: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
a player that gets red card leaves the stadium even if your team eventually wins you watch all on tv ,kemen was disqualified and his participation in the after events should be limited THAT IS A FACT. Whether he fingered her or not is not the issue he was disqualified and i believe big brother must have given them certain rules and regulations .I have been seeing kemen at official pay porte events lets call a spade a spade ,Lesson in life always face your primary goals
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by smart024(m): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
While Tboss enjoyed it and got disappointed that Kemen was disqualified and is now trying to get more, her attention seeking sister is busy trying to put sand in her garri...

Even the family members of the winner (Efe) are not showing their selves as much as the one of Tboss...
Abi their "notice me" na something way dey run for inside their blood...?
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Fhowe: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Something i have noticed most nigerians dont like to hear the truth once you tell them the obvious fact they will bend it and twist and involve factors not connected to the event in anyway.forget the carrier of the message concentrate on the message
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by ENDEEEEEEE(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
I've never seen a hater doing better than ppl they hate #fact... For those of u who hate TBoss... you can never be better than her!!!... and for those of u that want to be sure you'll never be better than the Boss lady... show ur self by quoting me grin
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by 5thcolm(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
He passed boundary no doubt,
and he was disqualified and apologised
what else do they want
his head?

You are right jare
Where can i see u make i finger you
Shebi na to just apologize naa
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
5thcolm:

You are right jare Where can i see u make i finger you Shebi na to just apologize naa
undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by laydoh(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
babadee1:

He fingered her while she was sleeping. They were not in a relationship and he did not wake her up to ask for her consent. It might not be rape but at the very least it is sexual abuse and must not be tolerated in any sane society.

Shey she no enjoy am ni, e tire me faa
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by adedayoa2(f): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
seunmsg:

So you expect him not to reply that useless busybody that calls herself Tboss sister?

he should just keep quiet jare
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Davidbanky(m): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
realestniggah:
he was disqualified was else does she want

he did not rape her..he was only asking for her consent..and the whole thing was just a big misunderstanding.. am sure it won't have been a big issue if they were not on camera and on a TV show..things like this happen everyday.. gosh Nigerian are hypocrite

God bless you, these things happen in universities everyday ...
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Bigsteveg(m): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
librangyps:
Disgusting pig!
Seriously. You need to calm down. Na u them abuse?
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by 1daboi: 7:18am On Apr 17, 2017
librangyps:
Disgusting pig!
you don't just call people pigs. You should apologize immediately
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by tk4rd: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2017
thinezy:
Mtcheew
I wish I have the kind of time this people have
Bt chasing money no go gree me
I saw this post and liked your personality at once..
I wish to know more about you dear.
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by thinezy(f): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2017
coolestchris:
how much u get
I no get plenty ooo,my dear Dats y I Dnt have time n keep chasing the mula
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by thinezy(f): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2017
tk4rd:
I saw this post and liked your personality at once..
I wish to know more about you dear.
Tnx dear,sorry I just saw ur mention

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by tk4rd: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
thinezy:
Tnx dear,sorry I just saw ur mention
It's Okay... Let's see how it goes from here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) / Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) / "Showed Up At My Ex Funeral" - Victoria Kimani Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.