Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... (15455 Views)

Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls / Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics / South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by Kingsley10000: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2017
Mom poses with son in a Nude pic. Would it be cool if a father did the same with his daughter? What you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2017
They are coming....just wait

1 Like

Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2017
Already seen
Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by Kingsley10000: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2017
jagugu88li:
They are coming....just wait
perverts and vaseline crew are prohibited from this thread ....would like to get your opinion on the afore-asked question
Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2017
Kingsley10000:
perverts and vaseline crew are prohibited from this thread ....would like to get your opinion on the afore-asked question
Stop pretending like you dont know how it will go down. You expert pervert and vaseline crew replies.......

1 Like

Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by Creeza(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2017
Lol,
Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by vanida6: 9:35am On Apr 16, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by Davash222(m): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2017
I guess the husband took the shot.. If not, hmmmmmm.
Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by Smart41(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2017
Sometimes i wonder.....

Need a reliable clearing agent? check my siggy.
Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2017
This is crossing the line for me. Too weird to even try to comprehend why she chose that pose & why she chose to do it nekkid with her son straggling her.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2017
Kingsley10000:
Mom poses with son in a Nude pic. Would it be
cool if a father did the same with his daughter?
What you guys think?
If A father did this, the media , the law, the human rights activists will be all over his ass like hurricane Katrina over New Orleans

6 Likes

Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by Kingsley10000: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2017
jagugu88li:
Stop pretending like you dont know how it will go down. You expert pervert and vaseline crew replies.......
Seems women no longer like wearing cloths if you talk
now feminists go tell you say it is good for women to be
comfortable in their body.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by Kingsley10000: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

A father did this, the media , the kaw, the human rights activists will be all over his ass like hurricane Katrina over New Orleans
why would they be after him if they don't see any moral decadence in this...what's good for the geese is good for the gander
Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by FelixFelicia(m): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2017
Damn that boy riding his mum? If it were the dad they'll call him paedophile lipsrsealed
Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2017
Kingsley10000:
Seems women no longer like wearing cloths if you talk
now feminists go tell you say it is good for women to be
comfortable in their body.
That's one set of people you will never talk sense to, never. As much as I am a lady, I refuse to mentally build in unrealistic beliefs, all in the name of being a woman.

Like I always say, people choose a certain belief when it best serves them. In this case, we have to look at how it would be say a father did the same....... and you have your answer.

2cents

6 Likes

Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by hardbody: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:
Already seen

Yeah been in circulation before. Old stuff.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by UgojiC(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2017
ZarZar:
This is crossing the line for me. Too weird to even try to comprehend why she chose that pose & why she chose to do it nekkid with her son straggling her.
Mind you, some people don't have lines.
Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by Tazdroid(m): 11:29am On Apr 16, 2017
It ain't even cool to pose with her son like that to begin with undecided ... Did she have a shot of whiskey? undecided
Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by hylyne(m): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2017
Just wondering how this boy would feel, if he sees this picture in 15years time...

Some "civilized" guys would support stuff like this, seeing nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by Kingsley10000: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Damn that boy riding his mum? If it were the dad they'll call him paedophile lipsrsealed
how is he a pedophile,is she not his daughter
Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by Donjazzy12(m): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
Kingsley10000:
Mom poses with son in a Nude pic. Would it be
cool if a father did the same with his daughter?
What you guys think?
This is sexual molestation and it is inappropriate! She should be arrested and jailed.
Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by CoCoCoatedDoll: 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

If A father did this, the media , the law, the human rights activists will be all over his ass like hurricane Katrina over New Orleans
Ding ding ding. Correct! undecided
i wish it was ascribed to be equal roastin of those who do stupid
Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
jagugu88li:
That's one set of people you will never talk sense to, never. As much as I am a lady, I refuse to mentally build in unrealistic beliefs, all in the name of being a woman.

Like I always say, people choose a certain belief when it best serves them. In this case, we have to look at how it would be say a father did the same....... and you have your answer.

2cents

What's the size of your finger,I'm getting you a ring
Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by Frolic: 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
... she would sure have her very sensible pool of reasons to justify this nonsense!
Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by gozzlin: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Straddle.
Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
gozzlin:

Straddle.

Straggle as in hanging on to her or vice versa
Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by chiraqDemon(m): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

As in eh
B4 that day sef dem don arrest my guy for child abuse, trust americans(outside africa generally) na, dem react pass nigerians on top everything.
As fir africa, dem go just roast d guy for road b4 anybody go fit arrest am
But im still reasoning, why is this pic considered okay by many when a similar pose between father and daughter would be frowned upon?
Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by firstking01(m): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
jagugu88li:
Hope that's your real pix on your dpundecided
Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by CheezyCharles(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
hmm the boy will grow and look at this picture like "ooooh so mom was a hoe"!
Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by gozzlin: 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Straggle as in hanging on to her or vice versa

Check the two words again in your dictionary ma'am.
Re: Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
gozzlin:

Check the two words again in your dictionary ma'am.

I know what straddle is-sitting astride something or someone.

I used straggle (sprawling) because that's the word I chose. What is the big deal? Am I back in school or something? That's the word I chose, get over it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks / This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.