Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) (82482 Views)

I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court / OOU Female Student Declared Missing After Going On A Date With Her Boyfriend. / NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Adonis3: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2017
Bbx
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by YelloweWest: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2017
Smart41:
1 slay queen gone.... Next! grin

Meanwhile... Need a reliable clearing agent? check my siggy.
U will die one day.... remember that.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by marvwhite: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2017
RIP to the owner those set of nice bweast (that last pix though)

what a wastage of bwest

A time to die, #RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by mayortm001(m): 10:42am On Apr 16, 2017
Nawa o, stay for school No, stay Focus No, u want to party all in the name slay Queen angry
I pity ur parents shall cry
RIP embarassed

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by mayortm001(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2017
Zaitoon:
Rip pretty girl
Seriously why mostly unilag
Because they don't want to learn from others mistakes.
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by salford: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2017
fast life...fast death.
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Chukabiz1961(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2017
This is unfortunate.
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2017
Serial killer or killers everywhere in this country.
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2017
See fresh sweet boobs rip cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by idreezbaba(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
lol. wayray re ooo Life is short. No more instagram, Facebook, snapchat, BBM, Whatsapp.
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2017
0955eb027:

Being an upright person does not make you any better.

Death is gonna come for all eventually, but how/when its gonna be is what we dont know.

No matter what/who she was, what she stood for when she was still breathing, no one deserves to die in a terrible way.

Show some respect!
thank you, some people act all sanctimonious, forgetting that godly and ungodly people die everyday, this weekend witnessed alot of accidents that claimed lives, maybe the ladies that died too were slay queens, don't be surprised that behind that moniker is an ugly emasculated person suffering from inferiority complex, making nasty comments seem to get people like that a minute of self fulfillment

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by seguntijan(m): 10:49am On Apr 16, 2017
In Nigeria if you are in the habit of reacting to breaking news, you will feel stupid when facts begin to emerge.
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by carzola(m): 10:49am On Apr 16, 2017
All those big boobs
Big butt.. Are for worms
To eat now.. Dear Nigerian girls
Especially Lagos girls please have
Sense.
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by gab19: 10:50am On Apr 16, 2017
Punctual:
Death just carry those booby away (RIP miss)

so sad....
u bad guy loool. Na only booby u c?
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by gab19: 10:50am On Apr 16, 2017
Punctual:
Death just carry those booby away (RIP miss)

so sad....
u b bad guy loool. Na only booby u c?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Rexnegro(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2017
niggi4life:
What a Waste of Boobs! Most likely the car accident might have occurred after the driver must have been high and tired and driving back from the party.

Some people use their lives as if there is an Extra Life like Super Mario.. If someone had told her not to go for the party that day, she would have bluffed and mock the person.

Life has no duplicate, we should be careful about the people we roll with and even the people we chat with online sef..

RIP Beautiful!
u make sense bro

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 16, 2017
RIP
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by perez100: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2017
Who never gone to party before, but what kind of party is the question here? Birthday, Wedding or Thanksgiving party etc?
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Smart41(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2017
YelloweWest:

U will die one day.... remember that.

Yes of course. and u too. It doesn't matter what people say or feel after you die. You are dead, you are dead.

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by jabber06: 10:57am On Apr 16, 2017
better as she die, all dis fine girls self una wakawaka too much, don't be surprised Na old man she follow because of money... Na see where she brought herself...

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Smart41(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

I can see u are seeking attention.

I belittle myself to exchange words with you.
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by busky101(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2017
SAw this pic in a whatsapp group chat, is she d one?

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by phantom24: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2017
GIRLS+PARTY+FLEXING= UNTIMELY DEATH

GUYS +CULTISM+CRIMINALITY= UNTIMELY DEATH

BE CAREFUL IF UR LIFESTYLE FALLS ON THE AFORMENTIONED.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2017
Smart41:

[s]I can see u are seeking attention.

I belittle myself to exchange words with you.[/s]
Blaaaah Blaaah Blaaah

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by AuroraB(f): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2017
Where did this accident occur, mbok sad

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by kosisokosi48(m): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2017
Is their no people worser than her

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by OnePunchMan: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2017
Smh.. wasted her life for what and how much?
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 16, 2017
Smart41:

I can help you. You can drop your email so we talk privately

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Hidhupz: 11:08am On Apr 16, 2017
Smart41:

u girl friend is a slay queen too
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Smart41(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2017
Hidhupz:
u girl friend is a slay queen too

I know. And she will die one day.
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Smart41(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2017
Wtfff:

I can help you. You can drop your email so we talk privately

Help me do what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.