Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) (82484 Views)

I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court / OOU Female Student Declared Missing After Going On A Date With Her Boyfriend. / NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by smart024(m): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2017
God have mercy o...

Sent to school...

Decided to leave a false life...

Cornered from school for a party...

Killed herself in a car crash that has nothing to do with both her school and family...

What now will you tell God...?

NB: I no holy pass o...
But make we all dey careful o...

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Tiredoffakeshit: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2017
Punctual:
Death just carry those booby away (RIP miss)

so sad....

Another dumb Nairalander with his Dumb Ass post
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by micflo28(m): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2017
Slow down young ladies...

Doesn't it occur to young ladies now that their mortality rate is getting obscurely higher than those of their male counterparts.

Stop! Reason!!

R.I.P cry

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by kingkhan(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2017
Punctual:
Death just carry those booby away (RIP miss)

so sad....
hmmmm
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by dominique(f): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2017
Yesterday the best graduating student in a school said he never had a social life in school, some people heaped insults on him. Today a girl went to a party and unfortunately had an accident on her way back, now she's being insulted also. Too many two-faced hypocrites in this country. All they know how to do is hide behind their devices and pass judgements on people as if they are so perfect. Disgusting sets of individuals.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 16, 2017
lofty900:
God: fine girl, what are you doing here in the spirit world, I thought u r supposed to be in school?

Lady: baba God, it's not my fault nah, I just boarded a cab only to wake up and find myself in this place.

God: boarded a cab to where?

Lady: errmm baba God, it's a party undecided

God: with who?

Lady: one man like that.

God: see ur life? Now he's enjoying his life and u r here waiting for judgement, oya go and join queue and wait for ur turn.

Lady: baba God abeg, send me back to Earth, ah swear ah no go mumu myself again.

God: shoro niyen undecided
I'm beyond disgusted with ur post. You don't have to talk if u don't have anything nice to say. Shes human and just happened to be misfortunate

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Bollinger(m): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2017
lofty900:
God: fine girl, what are you doing here in the spirit world, I thought u r supposed to be in school?

Lady: baba God, it's not my fault nah, I just boarded a cab only to wake up and find myself in this place.

God: see ur life? Now he's enjoying his life and u r here waiting for judgement, oya go and join queue and wait for ur turn.

Lady: baba God abeg, send me back to Earth, ah swear ah no go mumu myself again.

So, because is college she must not party or have a life. Continue with this hypocritical mentality. It will serve you well in the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by sisisioge: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2017
Omg! Remilekun! Your names says you shouldn't die young. It says your family are looking up to you to ease their tears. It says, they finally got you after having gone through so much. Why oh why! It is well o...may God grant your people the fortitude to bear this loss and grant you good passage. It is well...no leaf comes of a tree without God's knowledge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2017
RIP to a pretty girl. She might have died in school, if she didn't go the island.

See how she dresses, all these young girl will sha open boobs down for the world to see. It's important for us to pray every opportunity we have.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by dominique(f): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2017
smart024:
God have mercy o...

Sent to school...

Killed herself in a car crash that has nothing to do with both her school and family...

You mean you never attended any party throughout your years is school? Not even a friend's birthday or a departmental get together?
FYI she was declared missing on a Saturday, how did she corner lectures? Mr oversabi
Killed herself in a car crash? That has got to be the stupidest thing I've read this year. Are you saying that victims of accidents are at fault. They should have stayed glued to one place, is that how you live your own life?

Just because you didn't know her doesn't mean you have the right to talk trash about her. She could have been your loved one, try to write with a little bit of empathy and common sense.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 16, 2017
smart024:
God have mercy o...

Sent to school...

what is wrong if a student of legal age decides to go for a party? Does being a student mean you shouldn't do anything not related to school .. If she had this accident on her way to a church would u of written the same thing u wrote up there..
You Nigerians are just hypocritically sanctimonious..

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by yorex2011: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2017
dominique:
Yesterday the best graduating student in a school said he never had a social life in school, some people heaped insults on him. Today a girl went to a party and unfortunately had an accident on her way back, now she's being insulted also. Too many two-faced hypocrites in this country. All they know how to do is hide behind their devices and pass judgements on people as if they are so perfect. Disgusting sets of individuals.

Its nauseating I swear.
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2017
Smart41:

All form of death is death. Just be prepared always and live a good life. A good name is better than riches. I'm not afraid of death. it must come. The thing is where and when?

Examine your life today.

Yap, i agree with you
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2017
dominique:
I'm more than disgusted with the comments i been reading on here... I can't help but see Nigerians as hypocrites feeling like the better perfect humans on earth yet still have nothing to show for it
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by DJMicky(m): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2017
So sad
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by spartan117(m): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2017
So u Ave refused to have sense

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by DJMicky(m): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2017
dominique:

You mean you never attended any party throughout your years is school? Not even a friend's birthday or a departmental get together?
FYI she was declared missing on a Saturday, how did she corner lectures? Mr oversabi
Killed herself in a car crash? That has got to be the stupidest thing I've read this year. Are you saying that victims of accidents are at fault. They should have stayed glued to one place, is that how you live your own life?

Just because you didn't know her doesn't mean you have the right to talk trash about her. She could have been your loved one, try to write with a little bit of empathy and common sense.

I guess she is a close pal of yours
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 16, 2017
smart024:
God have mercy o...

Sent to school...

Abi o, still we shall say R.I.P despite her passing on her way to party. i wonder how painful dis death will be to her parents
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by DJMicky(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2017
I love them boobs anyway... Wanna squeeze 'em
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by spartan117(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2017
lofty900:

Go and get sense
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Fourwinds: 11:49am On Apr 16, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
If someone had told her not
to go for the party that day, she
would have bluffed and mock the
person.
Life has no duplicate, we should be
careful about the people we roll with
and even the people we chat with
online sef..
RIP Beautiful!
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by onegig(m): 11:52am On Apr 16, 2017
Respect for humans and people is so lost on this site and to these moderators.

Just imagine your sister was the one here. Someone lost her life and there's not a single fact that she was going for a party or whatever and you guys just run with the story continously. Just imagine it's your sister and the story was actually false and you slander her online like this. How would you feel? All in a bid to sell news and generate traffic we loose our morals and empathy as humans. A family is mourning and you do damn well to respect their privacy. Wish Nigeria had good privacyand libel laws . All these shitty bloggers would definitely not be all around trying to feed from people's misfortunes.

Seun teach your mods to learn some respect please.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 16, 2017
The shallow, partial and quite frankly misogynistic reasoning from mostly the males who have posted comments here show the stupidity they have all decided to live with.

These same hipocritical men/guys go to parties to find ladies. These same guys show off photos on facebook,Badoo, Instagram and even Nairaland to impress girls. No one has called/tagged them "Slay King". They hunt for ladies everywhere with ease and even brag about it. When they go to a party and girls are not there they call the party dry. They invite the ladies and insult them when they don't show, telling them how they will grow old and lonely and unmarried. And how they will run to Shiloh when they are 36 with no Husband. They do everything they are accusing this girl of with very fallacious deductive reasoning.

You want virgins to marry but disvirgin any girl that comes your way. A society that wants to eat it's cake and still have it. You call her runs babe because she does it for money while you forget you are a "runs guy" because you do it for pleasure and to improve your low self esteem. And if a woman could pay you as a guy for sex, you would be much worse than the ladies.

With all the atrocities committed by the male folk,sending private messages to girls here, they still claim saint. Calling her names and generalizing based on little or no facts. So every girl that goes out with a man to a party is automatically a runs girl. And any girl that a guy comes to visit is an aristo babe. I will see how well your daughters will do. Since any girl that decides to go to a party deserves to die in an accident. She is not the only one who has died in an accident. As we speak people might be involved in one already. Couples die in accidents. Bimbo Olukoya died in a Plane Crash. Old, young, children, the elderly die in accidents.

The problem isn't the girl. The problem is human error, horrible roads, amongst many others.

No wonder the leaders and politicians can easily manipulate us with our poor level of reasoning. A society where instead of fighting the root cause, we blame the victim. The height of stupidity is alarming. One can only throw hands up in despair. People fail to reason and comment with dangerous generalizations without any single evidence. The fact that your mind thinks so does not make your mind correct. To tell you how sickening the guys are, some are even thinking of squeezing her boobs and fantasizing about a dead girl.

Journey well Lady.

Afterthought:

Life is like a school. After we learn all we need to, we pass out/graduate. If we have learnt well and removed the burden of sin from our spirit, we acscend. If the guilt of sin still weighs us down, we don't. We repeat the class or even get demoted to a lower class to start afresh.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by crackhouse(m): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2017
Chai pretty lady lost like that?
Hear Una no go hear.
It's like she's even married or is that ring for fancy?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Owodiran1(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2017
Probably you don't get what they are trying to say. May be they are explaining harshly. The polite explanation
Is no matter what happened. Whatever or whoever she was. Never mock and speak ill of the dead. Please just stop the meme.
Smart41:

All form of death is death. Just be prepared always and live a good life. A good name is better than riches. I'm not afraid of death. it must come. The thing is where and when?

Examine your life today.
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by eyinjuege: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2017
It was an accident. It could have happened to anyone coming from church, mosque, vigil, anybody. Young or old, male or female.
We have heard of bridal couple having accident on their wedding day, while coming from reception. Relatives coming from wedding celebrations, burials etc have all been known to die in accidents.

Let's all learn to show some empathy.
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by ba7man(m): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
Smart41:

Well, it's not. I guess it is to you. That's why you are asking if it's funny to me.. .
You seem happy at her death.
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by ba7man(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
DJMicky:
I love them boobs anyway... Wanna squeeze 'em
locate her grave, dig up the body and do it, instead of bothering us.
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by batiatus99: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
Smart41:

Well, it's not. I guess it is to you. That's why you are asking if it's funny to me.. .
...I guess u just picked ur sense from that septic tank u dropped it !!
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Smart41(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
batiatus99:
...I guess u just picked ur sense from that septic tank u dropped it !!

Go thru what you just typed... does it make sense to you?

Meanwhile... Do you Need a reliable clearing agent? check my siggy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.