Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) (82481 Views)

I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court / OOU Female Student Declared Missing After Going On A Date With Her Boyfriend. / NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Hidhupz: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
Smart41:

I know. And she will die one day.
lol
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by FrankGiel: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
smart024:
God have mercy o...

Sent to school...

Decided to leave a false life...

Cornered from school for a party...

Killed herself in a car crash that has nothing to do with both her school and family...

What now will you tell God...?

NB: I no holy pass o...
But make we all dey careful o...
U must be. Her family member or friend.. U will just open ur gutter mouth and speak confidenly about person wey u no sabi.. Tell me about her fake life dumbo..kindly keep shut if u have nothing to say
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by smart024(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
FrankGiel:

U must be. Her family member or friend.. U will just open ur gutter mouth and speak confidenly about person wey u no sabi.. Tell me about her fake life dumbo..kindly keep shut if u have nothing to say

Well, from all indications, your comments tell much about your mental state of mind...
Insults as such won't come from someone with common sense nor a good upbringing...
I can't see a point of yours countering my post nor justifying her did...
I don't wish for same fate for you, but if you perchance justify her action, then may such come your way too...

Can I hear you shout a greater AMEN...!
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by FrankGiel: 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
smart024:

Well, from all indications, your comments tell much about your mental state of mind...
Insults as such won't come from someone with common sense nor a good upbringing...
I can't see a point of yours countering my post nor justifying her did...
I don't wish for same fate for you, but if you perchance justify her action, then may such come your way too...

Can I hear you shout a greater AMEN...!
I wish I was scared of 2kobo curses.. Can u pls show one part.
Where did you read she was living (leaving) a fake life??
When did it become a crime to go to a party?
When did going out as a student become a crime??
I need no soothsayer to know u are backward in reasoning..
Is it her fault her vehicle got involed in a car crash??
I need to know the evil done by this girl that made you call her out this way?!!
Karma is a bitch and all men must die.. Pray that someone like yourself won't sit down to write the same nonsense u wrote for another person.
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by smart024(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
FrankGiel:

I wish I was scared of 2kobo curses.. Can u pls show one part.
Where did you read she was living (leaving) a fake life??
When did it become a crime to go to a party?
When did going out as a student become a crime??
I need no soothsayer to know u are backward in reasoning..
Is it her fault her vehicle got involed in a car crash??
I need to know the evil done by this girl that made you call her out this way?!!
Karma is a bitch and all men must die.. Pray that someone like yourself won't sit down to write the same nonsense u wrote for another person.

You will make a good charge-n-bail lawyer...
Well, may whatever you defend be your fate nah...

Case closed...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.