Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? (6005 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by oluwasma(f): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2017

1 Share

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
cheesy
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by royal231(m): 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
Give him the back.. the front is already gone

18 Likes

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Which one is half virgin again......Madam u are no longer a virgin.....

15 Likes

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
Orisirisi rubbish on an Easter Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by obiorathesubtle: 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2017

F
The way y'all talk about Virginity sha

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Atlantia(f): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
Just have sex with the guy jare... you're already deflowered.
Semi kor! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by ipobarecriminals: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
sad Dnt give in to PRESSURE. HE RUSH IN AND HE'LL SURELY RUSH OUT.If he truly love u,he'll wait.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by FelixFelicia(m): 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
Give him your life sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by kiddoiLL(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
wait u say u be wetin

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by ipobarecriminals: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
Atlantia:
Just have sex with the guy jare... you're already deflowered.

Semi kor! undecided
undecided young man,remove that "F" from ur status.Be real u/urself.And do urself a great favor,remove that innocent girl pic.Happy Easter

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by tooth4tooth: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
There is nothing like semi-virgin. It is either you are a virgin or you are not virgin at all.

Your hymen has been broken so stop living in illusion. You are not a virgin anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Atlantia(f): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided young man,remove that "F" from ur status.Be real u/urself.And do urself a great favor,remove that innocent girl pic.Happy Easter
You're hilarious. undecided
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
Half virgin bawo? shocked shocked

Felixfelicia, come oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

Hahahahaha... Atlantia or wetin the guy call himself sef!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by FelixFelicia(m): 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:

I'm just looking at her like. Lookatew

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:
I'm just looking at her like. Lookatew

Loool. Kwantinu looking lukman tongue

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
Atlantia:

You're hilarious. undecided

Please na... Remove the F and go back to your old moniker pls. .

Nobody will send you a pm!! cheesy

A won scammers!!

5 Likes

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by FelixFelicia(m): 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Loool. Kwantinu looking lukman tongue
Are you a virgin? If not how many times did you lose yours grin

Some ladies have had 3 boyfriends and they lost their virginity 3 times, first is real, the others are pre-sex lies/forming grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Jaynom(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
I am not understanding.
So half virginity dey
Didn't know women could be "half a virgin"

2 Likes

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by CoCoCoatedDoll: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
ha ha ha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Atlantia(f): 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Please na... Remove the F and go back to your old moniker pls. .

Nobody will send you a pm!! cheesy

A won scammers!!
It's sad that you've been a victim of several internet scams...I sympathize with you.

But you should learn to keep your wrong assumptions and inane insinuations to yourself.
Trust me...it'll do you a lotta good.

I'm not a guy and whether you choose to believe that or not will in no way affect the price of sanitary pads so I'm less concerned.
Just stay off my mentions.

May the resurrection power of Christ Jesus revive your dead and inactive brain cells.

Happy Easter.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by menxer: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
I guess it's high time we start using "lost innocence" instead of "lost virginity" or "dis-virgin"

The delusion about Virginity is ultra-delusional.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Are you a virgin? If not how many times did you lose yours grin

Some ladies have had 3 boyfriends and they lost their virginity 3 times, first is real, the others are pre-sex lies/forming grin

Lol. I jump pass this ya kweshan ooo. lipsrsealed tongue

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:
grin....I just dey laugh..

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by FelixFelicia(m): 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Lol. I jump pass this ya kweshan ooo. lipsrsealed tongue
Else the next thread by some gang will be "Aderola exposed, how she fvck Seun and all NL mods" grin grin I know see your message o, no be my mail e go

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
suzan404:
grin....I just dey laugh..

Lmaoooooo cheesy grin cheesy

Some babez just chop plenri craze nii.

Happy Easter Susan kiss
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaoooooo cheesy grin cheesy

Some babez just chop plenri craze nii.
Happy Easter Susan kiss
Craziness wey nor get grade grin

Thanks Darling.... I wish you the same kiss kiss
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Else the next thread by some gang will be "Aderola exposed, how she fvck Seun and all NL mods" grin grin I know see your message o, no be my mail e go

Ma nigga, you smart oooo. Before they wee goan read my posts again and write a mini biography. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
shocked

Half whaaaaaat?

Kennyid17 , are u half virgin too? embarassed

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Fmartin(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
op i nid lenses

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by firstking01(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
I don't know why girls uphold sex like if they give it out they are gonna die or not become what they aspire to become....we 've said it here before if you don't want sex stay out of relationship for that period of time until you are ready....young lady, it's either you give in to his demands or you break up with him, there are NO two ways about itundecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bible Doesn't Like Women, See Why / Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures / I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.