Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,040 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? (6029 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Atlantia:

It's sad that you've been a victim of several internet scams...I sympathize with you.

But you should learn to keep your wrong assumptions and inane insinuations to yourself.
Trust me...it'll do you a lotta good.

I'm not a guy and whether you choose to believe that or not will in no way affect the price of sanitary pads so I'm less concerned.
Just stay off my mentions.

May the resurrection power of Christ Jesus revive your dead and inactive brain cells.

Happy Easter.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

See how pained you sound!!

It will do you much good to fvck outta here with your fake moniker!

low self-esteem. Other ones that have been exposed wrote worse than you just type.

Low brained niggurs suffers from multiple personality disorder!!

now piss outta here and watch me bombard your mentions anywhere I see you trying to catch attention!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by FelixFelicia(m): 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Ma nigga, you smart oooo. Before they wee goan read my posts again and write a mini biography. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
reminds me of that Deathstroke boy grin I'll meet a Nairalander someday, but it's just goan be lowkey, don't want plurimi people I've troubled to mark my face and write my biography grin
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by KennyID17(m): 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

Half whaaaaaat?

Kennyid17 , are u half virgin too? embarassed

Half what? angry, Bia QueenSuccubus, take ya time ooo, my virginity is whole and full like a bag of beans cheesy cheesy grin grin

#TeamV grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:
reminds me of that Deathstroke boy grin I'll meet a Nairalander someday, but it's just goan be lowkey, don't want plurimi people I've troubled to mark my face and write my biography grin

Dumb kiddo yen. He thinks he can use my own words against, pishhh undecided undecided undecided

I'm not stupid like some to post private shii online biko.

Are you scared nii? grin cheesy tongue
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
KennyID17:

Half what? angry, Bia QueenSuccubus, take ya time ooo, my virginity is whole and full like a bag of beans cheesy cheesy grin grin

#TeamV grin grin

I wudnt mind eating tat "bag of beans" for the entire 2017 grin grin grin
I gonna munch it like a fresh moin moin & chin chin grin

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by KennyID17(m): 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

I wudnt mind eating tat "bag of beans' for the entire 2017 grin grin grin
I gonna munch tat like a fresh moin moin & chin chin grin

Chaii, u aff corrupt finish faa! grin grin
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
Which one is semivirgin. You are either a virgin or you are not.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
KennyID17:

Chaii, u aff corrupt finish faa! grin grin

grin grin grin

Hahhahahahahaah...dont run..drop tat bag of beans here and lemme cook them like derz no tomorrow tongue
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by FelixFelicia(m): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Dumb kiddo yen. He thinks he can use my own words against, pishhh undecided undecided undecided

I'm not stupid like some to post private shii online biko.

Are you scared nii? grin cheesy tongue
Not so scared really, just that I'm enjoying this anonymousity of a thing wink grin

It's just like I'm anonymous for the first time in life grin
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Not so scared really, just that I'm enjoying this anonymousity of a thing wink grin

It's just like I'm anonymous for the first time in life grin

Looool.

Nawtie lirru boy tongue wink
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by FelixFelicia(m): 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Looool.

Nawtie lirru boy tongue wink
smiley wink I envy you, you've your photo on your profile, only God knows the number of your unreplied PMs grin
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by KennyID17(m): 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Hahhahahahahaah...dont run..drop tat bag of beans here and lemme cook them like derz no tomorrow tongue

As u wish grin. All u need to cook the BAG OF BEANS grin grin grin

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:
smiley wink I envy you, you've your photo on your profile, only God knows the number of your unreplied PMs grin

Loool. Wanted to take it down before kiddo said I bleached, now that pinshure will be there till God knows nii. Let him kukuma die because I bleached. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
KennyID17:

As u wish grin. All u need to cook the BAG OF BEANS grin grin grin

angry angry angry

Wat is this? angry

This is not the bag of beans we were talking abt cry
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by FelixFelicia(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Loool. Wanted to take it down before kiddo said I bleached, now that pinshure will be there till God knows nii. Let him kukuma die because I bleached. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
him? Lol damn I missed o cos i don't have an idea shocked or you're referring to the death boy, I think he once said something like that
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by KennyID17(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

angry angry angry

Wat is this? angry

This is not the bag of beans we were talking abt cry

What!!! undecided undecided undecided

What do u mean by bag of beans then grin grin grin
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by ipobarecriminals: 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
Atlantia:

You're hilarious. undecided
I knw 4 sure.I can detect a female comments(tone/intonation) when/if I see one.trust me.A male is behind dis moniker.The gods are watching from d pot
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Half Virgin ?

How is that possible

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
KennyID17:

What!!! undecided undecided undecided

What do u mean by bag of beans then grin grin grin

cry cry so no bag of sexy beans? undecided
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:
him? Lol damn I missed o cos i don't have an idea shocked or you're referring to the death boy, I think he once said something like that

Lol. Change to female na grin tongue

Na him ooo cheesy grin cheesy grin

A whole Melanin popping Rola bleach kwa?
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by KennyID17(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

cry cry so no bag of sexy beans? undecided

Sexy beans? Well my beans is well groomed and attractive, but it isn't for sale and definitely won't be cooked grin grin grin tongue
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by oluwasma(f): 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
modelmike7:
Orisirisi rubbish on an Easter Sunday.
lol..
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by oluwasma(f): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
Atlantia:
Just have sex with the guy jare... you're already deflowered.

Semi kor! undecided
lol
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by FelixFelicia(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Lol. Change to female na grin tongue

Na him ooo cheesy grin cheesy grin

A whole Melanin popping Rola bleach kwa?
lol wink smh. I've a suggestion, put another one so he and others can see it well well wink
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
mhizesther:
Which one is half virgin again......Madam u are no longer a virgin.....
very naughty @dp

Nice boobs too...
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:
lol wink smh. I've a suggestion, put another one so he and others can see it well well wink

Lmaoooooo cheesy grin cheesy

Like I give a fvck about their blindness. undecided undecided

Not putting, let dem die quicquic. cheesy grin
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by FelixFelicia(m): 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaoooooo cheesy grin cheesy

Like I give a fvck about their blindness. undecided undecided

Not putting, let dem die quicquic. cheesy grin
damn you cannuh even read the side meaning, I want to see another pic grin
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by oluwasma(f): 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad Dnt give in to PRESSURE. HE RUSH IN AND HE'LL SURELY RUSH OUT.If he truly love u,he'll wait.
abi.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:
damn you cannuh even read the side meaning, I want to see another pic grin

Still not gonna put except my Baeby tells me to. tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by oluwasma(f): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:
Half virgin bawo? shocked shocked

Felixfelicia, come oooo grin
Aderola15 I see you dear
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by FelixFelicia(m): 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Still not gonna put except my Baeby tells me to. tongue lipsrsealed
who's the baeby? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him / Plus-sized Lady Twerks Hard On A Man Until He Collapses From The Chair / Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.