Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! (6371 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / She Is Confused Dating A Slim Guy. / 5 Reasons To Marry A Slim Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by deluxecad(m): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2010
Nothing will make me marry a slim chic, at least not anything I can control. A lady friend told me something about slim girls and long before now I had always had a stint with them, they are so black at heart they could throw up bucketfuls of venom when you have issues with them. They are unforgiving and hard-to-please, nag way too much and complain like hell. I knew about this, but just confirmed it as she said it.

No disrespect, I'm not generalizing, but most of them I've encountered do.

Woman wey get body better oooh!!! They have a good heart dat can let go.

I mean I love PHAT(Pretty, Hot And Thick) babes!!! Where the slim ladies at? Hurl you bricks and rocks, I got my mind made up.

Looooooooooolz!!!

grin cheesy

cool

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by ElRazur: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2010
Okay. smiley
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by SisiKill1: 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2010
Smh!
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by xynerise: 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2010
You are an anti christ for rejecting a slim gal grin. In heaven all the angels are slim. grin
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2010
@poster
pls call me stupid but what on earth does body size/structure has to do with a person's personality??!!!!!!

to each their own my brother and if you like fat women then just say it and dont try to make it look like slim women had it coming.

be strong and just say it like it is, I LIKE FAT WOMEN

to each their own!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by ElRazur: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
pls call me silly but what on earth does body size/structure has to do with a person's personality??!!!!!!

to each their own my brother and if you like fat women then just say it and dont try to make it look like slim women had it coming.

be strong and just say it like it is, I LIKE FAT WOMEN

to each their own!

Oga you have time I swear. grin
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by deluxecad(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2010
;d
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by Akebulan: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2010
ThisThreadIsSilly angry

MRbrownJAY:

@poster
pls call me silly but what on earth does body size/structure has to do with a person's personality??!!!!!!

I'm waiting for poster's response to that question

And BTW Poster, what happens when you get with a "PHAT babe" and then, she loses weight? She becomes unforgiving, venomous, nags due to the weightloss? Will you then leave her? Um, okay so I guess body fat tissue cells are filled with humility, forgiving, and passive characters?

Sometimes we extrapolate things way beyond reasonable measures. You may have met smaller females who are "venomous" and such but depending on the part of the world you live in, my suggestion is;

-slim females may have more confidence and so, are more likely to assert themselves (e.g telling you to "f" off instead of putting up with you) than bigger females who may be less confident and are more likely to be passive.
-keep in mind that this would not make the bigger females you meet nicer, it just makes them less confident so much so that they are more accepting of rubbish they should not be
-my hypothesis then, is that your these stats that you mentioned up there, are probably greatly influenced not by the women's weights but by your approach or the sort of women you approach.

I pray for your sake though, that the big females you meet, are the confident ones. I do know however, that in my part of the world, big confident females are few and far between.

Goodluck anyway, we're all entitled to have our preferences.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by poosyfaka(m): 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2010
sounds to me like your family is full of bbws poster
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by freecocoa(f): 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2010
@ poster wateva makes u tink dat body size's got smthng 2 do wt how gud/bad a person is?u must be sick,i hav a very slim,sexy n extremely beautiful sista & she has d bestest,gudest n kindest hrt i knw,afta my mum sha.
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by elecktra(f): 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2010
shocked shocked shocked seriously?? so we slim ladies should go and add weight or die just because we want to marry delude deluxecad?? cry cry how so dumb
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2010
@OP, you be correct man! Chop Knuckle. For me its orobo's for life men, big, beautiful women,
No hating on slim girls, I love you too, but I gotta marry a big one, lol,
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by spoilt(f): 4:53am On Jan 02, 2010
xynerise:

You are an anti christ for rejecting a slim gal grin. In heaven all the angels are slim. grin

I go die oh! grin grin
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 02, 2010
poosy_faka:

sounds to me like your family is full of bbws poster
grin grin grin
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by semid(m): 8:16am On Jan 02, 2010
All these retaliatory threads sef! This thread is in retaliation to the thread titled 'I will never marry a fat girl'. Simple!
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 02, 2010
We nor want you sef. tongue
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 02, 2010
ok sir we hear you.
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by deemple: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2010
@Michelin89: U c? Just 2 prove wat I'm saying, datz a skin chic nagging away. Run!
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 02, 2010
Nor be by force na. If he nor want slim girls, other guys will. grin
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by whitesturd(f): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2010
ok gud 4 u
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by amarula(f): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2010
deluxe u r a FOOL
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by chocomillo(f): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2010
wavemasta:

@OP, you be correct man! Chop Knuckle. For me its orobo's for life men, big, beautiful women,
No hating on slim girls, I love you too, but I gotta marry a big one, lol,

wink
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by THEAMAKA2(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2010
what de poster is saying is TRUE, they are very dangerious in heart, unforgiving. chei God have mercy 4them
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by DrKnow1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2010
Oh blimey shocked What a bleeding motherfu?king sonofab#tch. How old are you? You wanna die young?
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by asoderock(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2010
@Topic
This remind me of what we were taught in Health and Physical Education in those days- That slim people Are more easily iritated than their fat counterpart.
But I Have since failed to prove that
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by deemple: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2010
@Amarula: your response shines light on d kind of upbringing u had.
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by deemple: 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2010
@Asoderock: But u hav a proof now. Even a woman testifies.
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by asoderock(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2010
deemple:

@Asoderock: But u hav a proof now. Even a woman testifies.
That will surely serve as a reference in my ongoing investigation
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by idmoore(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2010
I rather not marry than 2 marry a fat woman becos i irritated wit them. ( am sori if i offend anyone wit my language)
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by nazzyon(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2010
idmoore:

I rather not marry than 2 marry a fat woman becos i irritated wit them. ( am sori if i offend anyone wit my language)

Take am easy all my pikin fat oooooooo grin grin grin grin cool cool cool shocked shocked grin grin
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2010
Yawn. . .we've heard you. . .Next!!!!
Re: I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! by nazzyon(m): 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2010
O ga ooooo! Sey my statement dry like dat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Extra Dark Skinned African Brothers! Ladies Who Love Extra Dark Men Thread / See What These Girls Were Doing At The Beach / Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.