Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? (6386 Views)

My Realistic Pen Drawing Of Albert Einstein / I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by Anobella: 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
Good evening do u guys believe in Albert Einstein theory about the expansion of space I believe there is something wrong there and he is not right..

Let's talk about it
Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
Anobella:
Good evening do u guys believe in Albert Einstein theory about the expansion of space I believe there is something wrong there and he is not right..

Let's talk about it

My brother, everything was built around Newton's laws until Einstein came into the scene.

He began to make his peers understand that Newton's laws were only accurate as long as the speed of mankind was not close to the speed of light.

He modified Newton's laws. If we operated at the speed of light, the way we built things (cars, buildings, ships, everything) will change.

He theorized through his theory of relativity (E=mc2) that at the speed, energy could be transmutted into mass and vice versa. Meaning that a physical object can appear suddenly out of no where due to the presence of energy.

My brother it was really strange at that time. Only one scientist in the whole world could understand his theories. They were ground breaking and new. They changed the face science forever. We attribute advancement in space and nuclear engineering to his works.

The expansion of the universe is just a little of the many postulates of his. He postulated that light could bend as well with gravity meaning that you could stand in front of a building for example and see what is behind the building.

He also postulated that if you could somehow transfer yourself at a massive speed to another far away galaxy and look towards the earth with a telescope, you would travel back in time and watch yourself being born.

Time slows down extremely at that speed. And if you find a means to travel to another galaxy for one month. When you come back to earth in your space ship, many years would have passed. Your mates for example would now be in their 80's or dead while you have still remained a fresh 20 year old, who was only absent for a month.

He even touched on the principle of dejavu (having a feeling that an event you are witnessing has exactly repeated occured before).

Really strange scientist with a strange brain. They had to preserve and research his brain after he died.

His theories are still being discovered to be true to this day. And yes, it has been proven now that the universe is gradually expanding infinitely.

I hope that answers your question?

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by luvmijeje(f): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
Am I still in romance section?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by illicit(m): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
Now u know why I decided to be in Arts class undecided lipsrsealed

Can someone please explain this E=Mc2 to a dummy in very simple terms....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by suffering: 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Those who need the theory are still innovating off it. I don't need to believe something if things based off it are physically present everywhere.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by Anobella: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Beloved3:

My brother, everything was built around Newton's laws until Einstein came into the scene.

He began to make his peers understand that Newton's laws were only accurate as long as the speed of mankind was not close to the speed of light.

He modified Newton's laws. If we operated at the speed of light, the way we built things (cars, buildings, ships, everything) will change.

He theorized through his theory of relativity (E=mc2) that at the speed, energy could be transmutted into mass and vice versa. Meaning that a physical object can appear suddenly out of no where due to the presence of energy.

My brother it was really strange at that time. Only one scientist in the whole world could understand his theories. They were ground breaking and new. They changed the face science forever. We attribute advancement in space and nuclear engineering to his works.

The expansion of the universe is just a little of the many postulates of his. He postulated that light could bend as well with gravity meaning that you could stand in front of a building for example and see what is behind the building.

He also postulated that if you could somehow transfer yourself at a massive speed to another far away galaxy and look towards the earth with a telescope, you would travel back in time and watch yourself being born. He also touched on the principle of dejavu (having a feeling that an event you are witnessing has exactly repeated occured before), time travel, black hole etc.

Really strange scientist with a strange brain. They had to preserve and research his brain after he died.

His theories are still being discovered to be true to this day. And yes, it has been proven now that the universe is gradually expanding infinitely.

Einstein said the universe is in 3d
Bro I day work now I will explain to u better d way I understand things
Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Anobella:

No problem.

Einstein actually predicted a fourth dimension which he called space/time.

Meaning there are 4 dimensions not 3.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by Tickles001(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
Beloved3:

A very strange scientist indeed. With a lot of brain stretching theories.

He also theorized that space can be bent.
Like it's possible to bend the space between two distinct points, to bring the two points closer to each other.

Take for example. We could bend the space between Lagos and California, that people in these two cities could literally see each other and even trek across.

And has a hand in exotic matter.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by Humanoid01(m): 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Tickles001:

A very strange scientist indeed. With a lot of brain stretching theories.

He also theorized that space can be bent.
Like it's possible to bend the space between two distinct points, to bring the two points closer to each other.

Take for example. We could bend the space between Lagos and California, that people in these two cities could literally see each other and even trek across.

And has a hand in exotic matter.
Lol I wonder the rationale behind the space bending theory. What does ”space bending” mean literally?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Anobella:

Let's talk about it
We can never know unless we see it
Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by Tickles001(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
Humanoid01:

Lol I wonder the rationale behind the space bending theory. What does ”space bending” mean literally?
YouTube would really explain it more than me. Do you also know that. According to Einstein, gravity has something on time. Time passes very slowly in regions of low gravity, and very fast in regions of high gravity.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by siofra(f): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Einstein also believed in the theory that will explain everything. The theory that will unify all theories. This formula of this theory if discovered will bring about another revolution in science just like his theory of relativity and Newton's laws did.
It is termed the theory of everything by Stephen Hawking.

Einstein is like the Jesus Christ of science.

11 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
Humanoid01:

You know Newton described gravitation as a force between two bodies e.g. the Sun and the Earth.

The space bending theory as explained by Einstein is a new way to describe gravity. According to him gravity is not a force.

Imagine two people holding an elastic bedsheet and a heavy metal ball is placed in the middle of the bedsheet. The bedsheet will sag downwards in the middle due to the weight of the metal ball.

And if you put coin on the edge of the sagged bedsheet, it will fall towards the metal ball at the centre.

The stars and planets wrap together to form the space-time blanket. In our solar system, the sun due to its weight has sagged the blanket and all the planets tend to fall towards it, but they are kept from falling due to their speed. Hence they maintain their orbit around the sun.

If any planet stops moving, it will fall towards the sun in the center with speed. Meaning if the earth stops revolving, it will be headed for collision with the sun.

I hope you understand it now. See illustration below; Image of our Galaxy like a blanket.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Anobella:

Let's talk about it

Space expansion literally doesn’t affect the earth or Nigeria. I used to loved those stuff but now I’m more grounded in reality and the current state of Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by cutiedave(m): 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
Beloved3:

You know Newton described gravitation as a force between two bodies e.g. the Sun and the Earth.

The space bending theory as explained by Einstein is a new way to describe gravity. According to him gravity is not a force.

Imagine two people holding an elastic bedsheet and a heavy metal ball is placed in the middle of the bedsheet. The bedsheet will sag downwards in the middle due to the weight of the metal ball.

And if you put coin on the edge of the sagged bedsheet, it will fall towards the metal ball at the centre.

The stars and planets wrap together to form the space-time blanket. In our solar system, the sun due to its weight has sagged the blanket and all the planets tend to fall towards it, but they are kept from falling due to their speed. Hence they maintain their orbit around the sun.

If any planet stops moving, it will fall towards the sun in the center with speed. Meaning if the earth stops revolving, it will be headed for collision with the sun.

I hope you understand it now.

The what force is responsible for the revolution of the earth round the sun?.
I guess it has to some kind of centripetal force also to keep the earth from falling into the sun.
Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Space expansion literally doesn’t affect the earth or Nigeria. I used to loved those stuff but now I’m more grounded in reality and the current state of Nigeria

Yeah Newton's laws came into the 1600s and we are only just in full realization of it.

Einstein's came in the 1900s. I suppose when the full realization comes perhaps humans would have had the right technology to shuttle between planets of near by galaxies.

Space expansion would be much more a concern by then. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
cutiedave:

The what force is responsible for the revolution of the earth round the sun?.
I guess it has to some kind of centripetal force also to keep the earth from falling into the sun.

Yes it is.

Scientist believe the big bang explosion gave the planets the first nudge of energy that caused them to start spinning, and they have ever remained in motion .

I believe God did.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by cutiedave(m): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Beloved3:

Yes it is.

Scientist believe the big bang explosion gave the planets the first nudge of energy that caused them to start spinning, and they have ever remained in motion .

I believe God did.

Ok...but how does that elastic belt attraction between the sun and the bodies surrounding it explain the attraction between the earth and the moon.
Or is the earth also sunk in this elastic belt and then attracts the moon?
If so why doesn't it also attract venus and mecury.

I actually dont think that elastic belt explanation holds water.
My opinion tho
Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
cutiedave:

Ok...but how does that elastic belt attraction between the sun and the bodies surrounding it explain the attraction between the earth and the moon.
Or is the earth also sunk in this elastic belt and then attracts the moon?
If so why doesn't it also attract venus and mecury.

I actually dont think that elastic belt explanation holds water.
My opinion tho

Every object cause a depression in the belt based on their weight. The moon is too close to the earth and is affected by the Earth's distinct bend in the warp based on it's weight.

The moon will fall to the earth if it stops spinning and not to the sun.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
luvmijeje:
Am I still in romance section?

Yea... Romantic sci-fi thriller

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by GeneralPula: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Einstein is one of the greatest scientist every liveth..

None of his words were wrong..

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by Anobella: 1:31am On Sep 27, 2021
Beloved3:

No problem.

Einstein actually predicted a fourth dimension which he called space/time.

Meaning there are 4 dimensions not 3.

According to his therory he said there is an imaginary fabric that keeps the earth revolving round the sun

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by SarutobiEky(m): 3:04am On Sep 27, 2021
Beloved3:

He also postulated that if you could somehow transfer yourself at a massive speed to another far away galaxy and look towards the earth with a telescope, you would travel back in time and watch yourself being born.

Time slows down extremely at that speed. And if you find a means to travel to another galaxy for one month. When you come back to earth in your space ship, many years would have passed. Your mates for example would now be in their 80's or dead while you have still remained a fresh 20 year old, who was only absent for a month.

He even touched on the principle of dejavu (having a feeling that an event you are witnessing has exactly repeated occured before).

[code][/code] cry I want to follow you please. embarassed your explanation touched my soul. As a science oriented person I never really grasped the topic of energy like this ever.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by SarutobiEky(m): 3:06am On Sep 27, 2021
Anobella:

see men them .. una won dey excited me angry grin I go read and savour everything on this thread wey concern science.
Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by jeph19(m): 6:08am On Sep 27, 2021
Educative and dope thread... make e enter 6000 pages i go read am

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2021
siofra:
Einstein also believed in the theory that will explain everything. The theory that will unify all theories. This formula of this theory if discovered will bring about another revolution in science just like his theory of relativity and Newton's laws did.
It is termed the theory of everything by Stephen Hawking.

Einstein is like the Jesus Christ of science.
One of my professors of Theoretical Physics and Applied Mathematics back in school claims to have discovered this theory. The Unified Field Theory of Physics. According to him, because he is an African they called it Chaotic. He also claims that the Relativity theory works even though it's imperfect, or using his exact word, 'wrong'. Unfortunately, I didn't get his work to even look at.
Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by SunshineHQ(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2021
educative thread land now mosdi and woman bashers pick race. blockheads
Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2021
OP sense wee nor kee you...

A thousand likes to this...

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by w1n5t0n(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2021
A scientific theory doesn't need personal belief before it works, unlike the people's opium. Einstein discovered how gravity and the speed of light alter Newtonian physics. Quantum physics is very convoluted. If it doesn't confuse you, you don't understand it.
Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by HiideaConsole(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2021
Beloved3:

Exactly

Only that we've not seen these things even if it seems theorically correct...

Except we want to go the supernatural way...

I believe Einstein was a genius
Re: Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? by Kingcalls: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2021
SunshineHQ:
educative thread land now mosdi and woman bashers pick race. blockheads

U are the block head here that has come to detail this thread cos ur head no fit carry am ...this thread is for men...not vagina people that don't hv one recognised scientist in history ...yet they wanna eat on the same plate with men that built the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Talk To Girls - Using 3 No-nonsense Conversation Attraction Tactics / He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... / Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.