Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

....what Do You Call This Type Of Relationship...?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ....what Do You Call This Type Of Relationship...?? (711 Views)

What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

....what Do You Call This Type Of Relationship...?? by Fmartin(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
grin my friend have a babe and its only when they want to have sexx that one will see them together.
and when we refer to her as his girlfriend, she will not take it kindly..

have you ever seen this type of relationship?

how would you term it? grin
Re: ....what Do You Call This Type Of Relationship...?? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
They are just ‘Bleep Buddies’
Re: ....what Do You Call This Type Of Relationship...?? by Fmartin(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
SmartBug:
They are just ‘Bleep Buddies’
lol grin abi sexx pals
Re: ....what Do You Call This Type Of Relationship...?? by wordbank(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
It's everywhere
I hv friends that visits or call only when I'm back
Re: ....what Do You Call This Type Of Relationship...?? by Fmartin(m): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
wordbank:
It's everywhere
I hv friends that visits or call only when I'm back
lol bt i think every relationship nids sometin beyond sexx wat do u think? hw abt taking a walk in a cool garden
Re: ....what Do You Call This Type Of Relationship...?? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Sex partners. undecided
Re: ....what Do You Call This Type Of Relationship...?? by wordbank(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Fmartin:
lol bt i think every relationship nids sometin beyond sexx wat do u think? hw abt taking a walk in a cool garden
That's telemundo
Me I get place wey I wan go
Re: ....what Do You Call This Type Of Relationship...?? by Fmartin(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
wordbank:
That's telemundo Me I get place wey I wan go
ok
Re: ....what Do You Call This Type Of Relationship...?? by Fmartin(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
wordbank:
That's telemundo Me I get place wey I wan go
ok

(1) (Reply)

See How Long Lebron James Is / Hello Everyone Am New Here / What Common Name Do Beautiful Ladies Bear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.