Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (17516 Views)

Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by naijamakossa(m): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
girls with the knock kneels type of legs are badluck,after having sex with this type of girls na so so badluck go dey follow you up and down,the way their legs are lock together na the same way your destiny will be lock after having sex with them,so guys if your girlfriend's leg is like this Abeg Just begin run faraway from her and safe your destiny.

thank me later.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by slimthugchimee2(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
i hate ladied with such legs, its a turnoff lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by ever811(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
ahahn...

4 Likes

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Kobicove(m): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
angry
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by falconey(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lord do forgive,i detest this posture in a lady and most girls have it. I love arc shape legs.

3 Likes

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by dingbang(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
So na leg wey person go dey mindful of... mchew..

3 Likes

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
likewise wink

8 Likes

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin

Is this what they called the K-leg?

1 Like

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by badaoyeyemi(f): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Who is to blame for them having that type of posture.... undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hate is not the right word, besides she didn't ask to be born that way. She's better than those who can't stand or walk.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by falconey(m): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
likewise wink
what's wrong with having a straight leg? thats typical of a person irrespective of gender,i think the preference premise lies on arc or the K kind.

# the dude by the right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by falconey(m): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Who is to blame for them having that type of posture.... undecided

ma'am don't worry there are guys for them, this domain is for guys that don't fancy the posture.

4 Likes

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by naijamakossa(m): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
falconey:

ma'am don't worry they are guys for them, this domain is for guys that doesn't fancy the posture.
falconey you are right lol

2 Likes

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by makydebbie(f): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
See them undecided...when you reach fifty and no wife you'll look for this legs to marryangry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by naijamakossa(m): 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
tchuwey:
Hate is not the right word, besides she didn't ask to be born that way. She's better than those who can't stand or walk.
are u a victim of this type of leg

1 Like

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by naijamakossa(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
makydebbie:
See them undecided...when you reach fifty and no wife you'll look for this legs to marryangry
I don't think so

1 Like

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
falconey:

what's wrong with having a straight leg? thats typical of a person irrespective of gender,i think the preference premise lies on arc or the K kind.

# the dude by the right.
Nothin' wrong with havin' straight legs or havin' a preference for them

......what is wrong is attacking the flaws of women when men have the same issues.
And that goes beyond this thread

PS. We don't like yer bow legs either
.......we just have sense enough not 2 bash you with a thread undecided

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by naijamakossa(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
likewise wink

If the dude at the right's legs look faulty to you, I wonder what you're looking for o

Or are you looking for this : ( ) ?
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
KissChrix:

If the dude at the right's legs look faulty to you, I wonder what you're looking for o

Or are you looking for this : ( ) ?
undecided
They may not be knocked but they ain't pretty ethier wink

But since you requested it ......here

BTW the 1st picture yer referring 2 and the 1's below are before and after fixes

1 Like

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by annnikky(f): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
girls with the knock kneels type of legs are badluck,after having sex with this type of girls na so so badluck go dey follow you up and down,the way their legs are lock together na the same way your destiny will be lock after having sex with them,so guys if your girlfriend's leg is like this Abeg Just begin run faraway from her and safe your destiny.

thank me later.
It seems u're talking from experience grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Twaci(f): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

......what is wrong is attacking the flaws of women when men have the same issues.

.......we just have sense enough not 2 bash you with a threadundecided

I love you right now smiley

1 Like

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by falconey(m): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

PS. We don't like yer now legs either

common puff the op is a pal, I'm certain he meant no harm. you know unlike your gender we'd express our feelings covertly,thus,we feel we say.

2 Likes

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by naijamakossa(m): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
annnikky:

LOLs must I have experience before I go advice my fellow men grin
annnikky:

LOLs must I have experience before I go advice my fellow men
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by naijamakossa(m): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
Twaci:

I love you right now smiley
lover
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
falconey:

common puff the op is a pal, I'm certain he meant no harm. you know unlike your gender we'd express our feelings covertly,thus,we feel we say.
Nah,ya'll are just versed in big mouth yapping grin
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by naijamakossa(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Nah,ya'll are just versed in big mouth yapping grin
hope you ain't taking this personal
like the way you fight for your gender(women)
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
hope you ain't taking this personal
like the way you fight for your gender(women)
Nah,but yesterday's thread had me roarin' like a mountain lion grin I was so angry
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by annnikky(f): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
LOLs must I have experience before I go advice my fellow men ;DLOLs must I have experience before I go advice my fellow men
U must have experience it b4 giving d ad cos if u haven't then did u know about it?
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Berbierklaus(f): 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

Bae kisskiss

me thinks some men are naturally wired to be stupid and insensitive no matter their age,using this thread as a case study.
Most times I even wonder about their sisters self esteem if they have any gringrin it would be dead having brothers like this yanno
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by naijamakossa(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Nah,but yesterday's thread had me roarin' like a mountain lion grin I was so angry
yea I saw ur very red eyes on that thread buh certain things are not to be taken serious Heeey,,,our black is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
Some guys have the same type of legs undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. / Inappropriate Touching In A Bus / When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.