Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men (1519 Views)

Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
First of all, I want to define the term 'ugly' before beauty-is-in-the-eyes-of-the-beholder crew go for my jugular. If I ask you to tell me who's prettier between Jolaade Ekeinde and Bisola of BBN, what will be your answer? So, if your beauty is average, you're ugly in the context of this thread.

Ugly women in the house, I will advice that you work to make money, and probably pray for happy marriage. If you are not happily married, your fat bank account will be your solace plus the children you may end up with as single mothers. It will be foolhardy listening to someone advising you to be on the lookout for guys with brighter future. Chances are that once the future becomes brighter, your man will go for stunning beauties money can buy.

I'm a co-tenant to one estranged wife of a man where I live. She is a single mother with 2 children. Her children use to flock around me, and would always want to be around me. This later endeared me to the woman. Whenever she has anything troubling her mind, she would come to me to ease the burden. There is no doubt that the woman is looking forward to an amorous relationship with me. But she will never get it because she is ugly, or let me say I can never have feelings for her. One thing I'm sure of is that there will be a man somewhere that will be dying to marry her. But that man may never own N50k in his lifetime.

The Woman's Story

She met this jaundiced man at the college and fell in love with him. The last time I saw the man, he looked exactly like this woman in terms of face, size, height and skin color. The woman is now a teacher. She is the one that linked her husband to his first job. From the job, the man got higher connections, and made it big. The man started bringing home a side chick--stunning one at that. I mean the one that can challenge Beyonce to a duel. I'm sure the side chick is a proponent of "Say 'no' to broke guys". The man has married the once side chick, and asked the woman to go to hell.

"Did your man chase you out of the house?" I asked.

"No, he didn't. But I had to leave when the new wife was about to send me to the hangman in full support of my husband," she said.

She was able to sniff brighter future in the young man, unknown to her that love, whatever that means, should have been better sought after.

My next write-up will be on the proliferation of single mothers in Nigeria. As I'm typing this, I can point at four single mothers here, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by Epositive(m): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
oga mention me for ur next thread ahbeg cheesy
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by firstking01(m): 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
Snow84:
First of all, I want to define the term 'ugly' before beauty-is-in-the-eyes-of-the-beholder crew go for my jugular. If I ask you to tell me who's prettier between Jolaade Ekeinde and Bisola of BBN, what will be your answer? So, if your beauty is average, you're ugly in the context of this thread.

Ugly women in the house, I will advice that you work to make money, and probably pray for happy marriage. If you are not happily married, your fat bank account will be your solace plus the children you may end up with as single mothers. It will be foolhardy listening to someone advising you to be on the lookout for guys with brighter future. Chances are that once the future becomes brighter, your man will go for stunning beauties money can buy.

I'm a co-tenant to one estranged wife of a man where I live. She is a single mother with 2 children. Her children use to flock around me, and would always want to be around me. This later endeared me to the woman. Whenever she has anything troubling her mind, she would come to me to ease the burden. There is no doubt that the woman is looking forward to an amorous relationship with me. But she will never get it because she is ugly, or let me say I can never have feelings for her. One thing I'm sure of is that there will be a man somewhere that will be dying to marry her. But that man may never own N50k in his lifetime.

The Woman's Story

She met this jaundiced man at the college and fell in love with him. The last time I saw the man, he looked exactly like this woman in terms of face, size, height and skin color. The woman is now a teacher. She is the one that linked her husband to his first job. From the job, the man got higher connections, and made it big. The man started bringing home a side chick--stunning one at that. I mean the one that can challenge Beyonce to a duel. I'm sure the side chick is a proponent of "Say 'no' to broke guys". The man has married the once side chick, and asked the woman to go to hell.

"Did your man chase you out of the house?" I asked.

"No, he didn't. But I had to leave when the new wife was about to send me to the hangman in full support of my husband," she said.

She was able to sniff brighter future in the young man, unknown to her that love, whatever that means, should have been better sought after.

My next write-up will be on the proliferation of single mothers in Nigeria. As I'm typing this, I can point at four single mothers here, I swear.
Hehehehe, i'm eagerly waiting for the next thread on single mothers on nairalandgrin
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by Fmartin(m): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
like serious
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by IamAirforce1: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2017

Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by shinarlaura(f): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Then I must work real hard to make up for this ugliness.

But op oo nobody is ugly smiley
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
Who is an ugly woman?
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by obiorathesubtle: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
The way you people put relationships and marriages on a pedestal as the ultimate association,
is just so pitiable

1 Like

Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by Tallesty1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
shinarlaura:

What is this one saying?

gringringringringringrin
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by Tallesty1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
firstking01:
Hehehehe, i'm eagerly waiting for the next thread on single mothers on nairalandgrin
So you haven't noticed the increase? Pay special attention to most feminists here and you will get what you seek.
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by shinarlaura(f): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Tallesty1:
What is this one saying?

gringringringringringrin

Something
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by Jman06(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
shinarlaura:

Some ladies are uglyy mehn!

Reminds me of one Itse!
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by shinarlaura(f): 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jman06:
Some ladies are uglyy mehn!

Reminds me of one Itse!

Hahahaha. She can be ugly in ur eyes but a beauty to another guy

1 Like

Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by Jman06(m): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha. She can be ugly in ur eyes but a beauty to another guy
Na lie oo! That girl is uglyy and everybody agrees she is.

1 Like

Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by shinarlaura(f): 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jman06:

Hahahaha. Bad guy

1 Like

Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by loadedvibes: 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
This article is grossly inaccurate. First let me start by telling you that beauty is in the eyes beholder. That's because as a guy what is beautiful for you might not be beautiful for me.. and besides when you say beautiful or ugly do you mean just the face..

Secondly the girls whom you call ugly now are the ones that mostly have the most handsome guys around go and check you will agree. This perhaps is due to the fact that guys mostly think all the beautiful girls have a guy already and settle for the so called ugly ones.

I can keep writing lots on this issue.. but i will just stop here

1 Like

Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by firstking01(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Tallesty1:
So you haven't noticed the increase? Pay special attention to most feminists here and you will get what you seek.
Tell me something brother shocked, i know of only one.
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
Whether u are ugly or beautiful? Be financially stable so u can choose out of the best when settling down.
Fact #
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by Jman06(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
post=55623375:
This article is grossly inaccurate. First let me start by telling you that beauty is in the eyes beholder. That's because as a guy what is beautiful for you might not be beautiful for me.. and besides when you say beautiful or ugly do you mean just the face..

Secondly the girls whom you call ugly now are the ones that mostly have the most handsome guys around go and check you will agree. This perhaps is due to the fact that guys mostly think all the beautiful girls have a guy already and settle for the so called ugly ones.

I can keep writing lots on this issue.. but i will just stop here
Forget the epistles. An ugly lady is an ugly lady and we know when we see one.
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by Beosten(m): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jman06:

kiikiiki, abeg come dash me the girl na. recession dey town, man must not be lonely.
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
Epositive:
oga mention me for ur next thread ahbeg cheesy

Sure! I heard that feminists will not let the next thread see the light of the day.
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
Who is an ugly woman?
ur mirror spoil?
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
CuteJude:
ur mirror spoil?
What the hell are you insinuating?
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
shinarlaura:

heard that baboons aren't aware that they are ugly cause they are with baboons and look like baboons
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
What the hell are you insinuating?
pick up a mirror look and see then follow the op advice
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by shinarlaura(f): 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
CuteJude:
heard that baboons aren't aware that they are ugly cause they are with baboons and look like baboons

Lol. Ok
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol. Ok

I haven't seen you engaging in 'e-duel'. Is it that Cameroonian girls are not hot tempered?
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2017
See men and their wickedness cry
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by shinarlaura(f): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2017
Snow84:

I haven't seen you engaging in 'e-duel'. Is it that Cameroonian girls are not hot tempered?

Lol. Not that

I don't get myself engage in a faceless duel. I like doing it face to face. I did that once on fb and the day I had the opportunity to meet her physically I felt ashamed of myself cuz she was so small. It's either u re disgracing urself or disrespecting an elderly person grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 17, 2017
Lashort:
See men and their wickedness cry

Abeg if you connect me to a better job I won't disappoint u. We go use Ogun, god of war, to swear
Re: Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol. Not that

I don't get myself engage in a faceless duel. I like doing it face to face. I did that once on fb and the day I had the opportunity to meet her physically I felt ashamed of myself cuz she was so small. It's either u re disgracing urself or disrespecting an elderly person grin

I was once engaging in such. I had to stop because you won't be able to change how these people reason. Just say your thing, and go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven Sex Position Men And Woman Love So Much / Let's Start #HALLELUYAH Challenge On Nairaland. / My Wife ,my Sister In-law And My Maid Are All Pregnant For Me- Man Cries Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.