Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) (43596 Views)

Construction Of Maternity Ward By Aisha Buhari In Daura Ongoing (Photos) / Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over / March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
mabelly:

I will like to differ to the above quoted.

Any sensible governor or government with limited fund and resources would think out a plan to get involved in a more commercially viable venture that has economic of scale and the easiest to go into would be agriculture.

Instead of running from market to Palm wine joint. Fayose should get involved with creating wealth with the little he has instead of spending all on feeding and waiting for monthly stipend from Abuja.

Let ekiti be known for a particular commodity or production and see how the fortune of the state would change for the better.

I am sure if Fayose was a hustling young bachelor whose father gives monthly allowance our advise to him would be for him to try and hustle hard investment and make money for himself so that he would be independent. Isn't it?
Like i said, i'm not holding brief for Fayose. But i don't see how he's different from atleast 30 governors in Nigeria who just want to maintain the status quo of been spoon fed by the center. Not as if the center isn't supporting that ideology anyways else it would have released more powers to the constituent units. The only reason why Fayose is a topic of discussion is because he's always in the news for the wrongest of reasons.

1 Like

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:

I wish Governors in East will do a little shine shine project and steal rest of the money as you say, we for no complain here. Beside Obiano the rest of them are useless. Abia own just dey too painful for me to swallow. God dey!

If it is possible to borrow Governor me i wan borrow this Ambode, pair him and Obiano and turn East to Dubai. I no like Yoruba Governors but true be told this Ambode dey work.
Ekomayor abi na Lagosmayor be your other moniker , your backward region need Ambode more, state like Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti, governors in east are far better than rogues in your region, I hope you check debt profiles of the states I mentioned

1 Like

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by mabelly: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Afam4eva:

Like i said, i'm not holding brief for Fayose. But i don't see how he's different from atleast 30 governors in Nigeria who just want to maintain the status quo of been spoon fed by the center. Not as if the center isn't supporting that ideology anyways else it would have released more powers to the constituent units. The only reason why Fayose is a topic of discussion is because he's always in the news for the wrongest of reasons.

I agree with your submission here.

And that is why we need to start stoning our leaders, at least the northerners have started. Instead of waiting for one non existing judiciary to apply the Constitution, let us start stoning them just the same way we pass instance judgements on people who are caught stealing Maggi and yam without us waiting for their conviction so why can't we do same to these bunch of criminals in Prado jeeps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by deomello: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
jconsulting:
The only luck Lagos State is enjoying is that PDP never had a chance to loot their development and share it in Ghana must go, thanks to Tinubu

He took the bullets for Lagos and Lagosians under OBJ and he's still taking the bullets for them at the national level, this makes it easy for governors to concentrate on governing instead of engaging in political fights.

How many states have the likes of Tinubu looking out for them?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
Afam4eva:

I really don't understand what you're on about. I think everybody has agreed that Ambode is visionary. What i'm simply saying is that being visionary is not the entire story. Lagos has a lot of money which has enables it carry out monumental projects.

And you still don't get it, money has nothing to do with it, visionary leadership is about finding the means. Maybe you need to check how much debt Lagos has rather than banging on about IGR.

5 Likes

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
Afam4eva:

This would have made sense if states were not almost dependent on the federal government. if that was the case, most people who are there to steal will run away because they will not be getting monthly stipends from the federation account as is the case currently.

The case of lagos is a totally different one and you can agree with me. Lagos was built as a pan Nigerian city and so, it represents Nigeria economically. With it's almost 20 million population, multi national companies, small and medium size enterprises, there's no way any state can even think of comparing itself to lagos as far as IGR is concerned. The fact that lagos was earning just 500 million i because the machinery was not in place to generate incoome as it is now.

As for Fayose, i'm not making a case for him. He's your typical Nigerian governor who is average at best. But we seem to be judging him sing the Lagos and Akwa Ibom yardstick which is not fair. With the mothly allocation that states like Ekiti get monthly, the best they can do is to use it for overhead and other minor to average projects. You're definitely not going to be seeing the kind of projects you see in Lagos and Akwa Ibom there. It's just not going to happen. Maybe if Ekiti had a huge source of income.

Now, saying that osun is a runner up to lagos shows that you're either from osun or an APC fan or both. Osun has more money than Ekiti but doesn't have much to show for it just like 90% of the states in the country. If Aregbesola is a determined and focused leader accoring to you the it means the meanings of these words have changed.

Nwannem,
Lets tell ourselves truth. Lagos was not built as pan Nigerian. Lagos was built as Yoruba city. Through the humanity of Yoruba people they opened their hearts to everybody and accepted all and sundry.

We should thank people like Macauley, Oba Adeniji Adele, Mobolaji Johnson, Adeniran Ogunsanya, Awolowo. Guy let me tell you, if Hausa owned Lagos and we and Yoruba were Northerners I promise you Lagos will be exclusive and hell for non Hausa to live in. We should not dismiss the Yoruba big heart when talking of Lagos.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by deomello: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Afam4eva:

This would have made sense if states were not almost dependent on the federal government. if that was the case, most people who are there to steal will run away because they will not be getting monthly stipends from the federation account as is the case currently.

The case of lagos is a totally different one and you can agree with me. Lagos was built as a pan Nigerian city and so, it represents Nigeria economically. With it's almost 20 million population, multi national companies, small and medium size enterprises, there's no way any state can even think of comparing itself to lagos as far as IGR is concerned. The fact that lagos was earning just 500 million i because the machinery was not in place to generate incoome as it is now.

As for Fayose, i'm not making a case for him. He's your typical Nigerian governor who is average at best. But we seem to be judging him sing the Lagos and Akwa Ibom yardstick which is not fair. With the mothly allocation that states like Ekiti get monthly, the best they can do is to use it for overhead and other minor to average projects. You're definitely not going to be seeing the kind of projects you see in Lagos and Akwa Ibom there. It's just not going to happen. Maybe if Ekiti had a huge source of income.

Now, saying that osun is a runner up to lagos shows that you're either from osun or an APC fan or both. Osun has more money than Ekiti but doesn't have much to show for it just like 90% of the states in the country. If Aregbesola is a determined and focused leader accoring to you the it means the meanings of these words have changed.

I did not judge Ekiti state by Lagos or any other state's standards, I specifically stated the man's incompetence, irresponsible ways of governing and lack of ideas to move the state forward.

And saying Fayose is the typical or average Nigerian governor is a disservice and blemish on other trying state's in Lagos especially since other states are not lining their people up on the side of the road while dishing out cups of rice and stipends for internet show just to cover and distract from is failure and incompetence.

Other state governors in Nigeria are not roaming around wasting time riding okada all over the place, showing off at this and that buka eating amala or obsessed with the president and federal issues with silly and ignorant rants every day.

No, he's not like the average Nigerian governor.

Again, if you are going to defend or make excuses for Fayose, at least show us any credible economic policies or actions he's taken since his first day in office.

I don't have to belong to the APC to see what the man in Osun is doing and have done in terms of projects, initiatives, and infrastructures.

Only Lagos state commissioned more projects than Osun state and I see Osun doing more or even better than Ambode with the kind of resources available in Lagos and we have records and facts to show.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:
If Buhari is serious about building the second Niger bridge for us then he should issue order that all bridge and flyover constructions in the country must halt....until second Niger bridge is completed nobody must build a bridge in this nation. All engineers and construction workers should report to Onitsha and double up 24hrs everyday and build niger bridge for us. For once our need should take priority in this nation. We are tired of coming behind. See ordinary Epe wey be village sef don complete bridge and we are still waiting and counting for how many years now?

Chukwu gozie e. Igbo amaka!

2nd Niger bridge ke? I thought GEJ has started and completed it as promised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Nwannem,
Lets tell ourselves truth. Lagos was not built as pan Nigerian. Lagos was built as Yoruba city. Through the humanity of Yoruba people they opened their hearts to everybody and accepted all and sundry.

We should thank people like Macauley, Oba Adeniji Adele, Mobolaji Johnson, Adeniran Ogunsanya, Awolowo. Guy let me tell you, if Hausa owned Lagos and we and Yoruba were Northerners I promise you Lagos will be exclusive and hell for non Hausa to live in. We should not dismiss the Yoruba big heart when talking of Lagos.
You can say this to make yourself happy but you don't even believe what you wrote up there. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by ymom07(m): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ambode is from Epe... so it will b bad for him if he doesn't do anything there... Kudos to him..
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
mabelly:

I agree with your submission here.

And that is why we need to start stoning our leaders, at least the northerners have started. Instead of waiting for one non existing judiciary to apply the Constitution, let us start stoning them just the same way we pass instance judgements on people who are caught stealing Maggi and yam without us waiting for their conviction so why can't we do same to these bunch of criminals in Prado jeeps.

Now u are talking!

1 Like

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
Afam4eva:

I understand the plight of places like Epe and to some extent Ikorodu and even the badagry area. But you must agree that most parts of Lagos, atleast 80% have become a conurbation of some sort. I also understand the difference between lagos city and Lagos state as far as the former capital is concerned but even places that were not initially part of Lagos island were catalyzed by it.
If you say MOST then you do not know Lagos State or its Geography or history.
The greater part of Lagos is in the three divisions of Ikorodu Epe and Badagry and its waterways

(Lagos State has FIVE DIVISIONS R ) so only you know where you get your 80 % from .Maybe you are talking of the LAGOS YOU know( Ladipo and Alaba) .Real indigenous people don't even use that word Lagos because it has little meaning.every community has an Oba and so when describing anywhere an indigene is well aware or boundaries and terminology.
It is NOT a PanNigerian city

2 Likes

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
nice one...but it is the obligation of any sensible govt to provided with necessary amenities without making any noise
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by oduastates: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
I am gong to join the conversation now .
Yes , Ambode is average and 2 notches below another average governor , Fashola .
They both score C6 in a class full of F9 failures .
I rank Amosun in ogun state above Ambode .
Eye candy for the unenlightened like flyover and motor parks are no substitute for strategic thinking .
When you see a typical Asian developing country , they govern in such a way to build up their local capacity . Even Pakistan where over 80% of the men are illiterates has built-up local capacity in the remaining 20%. This is why Pakistan build jets and nuclear weapons and Nigeria cannot make toothpicks .
Go and check , the bridge was probably built by a former Lebanese 4 x 4 shop holder or a Syrian plumber who happened to touch base in Nigeria and bamboozled the so called leader .
Awo was a strategic thinker who touched all base ( education ,infrastructure,fiscal accounting , culture ,justice ,environment etc .
Fashola and Ambode are not strategic thinkers .
They are C grade administrators in country full of ,and government by lowlifes ,delinquents ,half-literates and thieves

2 Likes

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by deomello: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
aribisala0:

If you say MOST then you do not know Lagos State or its Geography or history.
The greater part of Lagos is in the three divisions of Ikorodu Epe and Badagry and its waterways

(Lagos State has FIVE DIVISIONS R ) so only you know where you get your 80 % from .Maybe you are talking of the LAGOS YOU(Latino and Alaba) know.Real indigenous people don't even use that word Lagos because it has little meaning.every community has an Oba and so when describing anywhere an indigene is well aware or boundaries and terminology.
It is NOT a PanNigerian city

That's another phrase for Lagos is no man's land they use to denigrate Lagos and Lagosians, that was him just trying to be smooth and corny about it.

1 Like

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by deomello: 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
oduastates:
Yes , Ambode is average and 2 notches below another average governor , Fashola .
They both score C6 in a class full of failures .
Eye candy for the unenlightened like flyover and motor parks are no substitute for strategic thinking .
When you see a typical Asian developing country , they govern in such a way to build up their local capacity . Even Pakistan where over 80% of the men are illiterates has built-up local capacity in the remaining 20%. This is why Pakistan build jets and nuclear weapons and Nigeria cannot make toothpicks .

So, Lagos, a common state in Nigeria should be building jets and nuclear stations?

Lagos is just a state in Nigeria so stop comparing Lagos with sovereign Nations with sovereign resources and long history.

Please, be serious.

5 Likes

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
Afam4eva:

You can say this to make yourself happy but you don't even believe what you wrote up there. Cheers.

Do you want to tell me we dont have a landscape and seaside in East better than Lagos? Let us start something, however little, just something to kick start a future and better Lagos, in Biafra territory. We have the sea, we have rivers, we have the means...but our leadership is cursed. Right now we need someone who can tongue lash our leadership like Sanusi is doing in North. Im really surprised we worship Orji Kalu but ignore Charles Soludo. We have deep sea port we have free trade zone but are all non functional because we are hooked to Lagos and believe it belong to every Nigerian. Somebody don lie to us. Very soon Lekki free zone will be operational, Badagry deep sea port will be commisioned but we will be first to rush in and buy shops because we want to prove with our cash that Lagos belong to all Nigerians. Why Hausa no dey pour millions for Lagos, why Edo no dey pour millions to buy shops in Lagos, why Ijaw no dey build mall and plaza in Lagos, why Nupe, Tiv, dont sink their wealth in Lagos? Are Igbos the only ones that know Lagos used to be capital, others dont know this? Yorubas are using our sweat to live large. This Lagos is pan Nigeria rubbish is stale. Lets go spend millions and open shops in Ibaka and redefine East. There is only one thing that get Yoruba attention and that is when we say we want Biafra and will return home with our investment to develop our region. Dont you see Obasanjo patronising Aba shoes, Aba wears, he even declared that Igbo should have turn of presidency in 2019. My brother, anything to keep us within Nigeria and slaving for tax income to Yorubaland. Why dont these people come to our land and spend like we spend on theirs? This thing tire me abeg
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
oduastates:
They both score C6 in a class full of failures .
What a rant You add 2 and 2 and come up with 7.
There is simply no information given to tell us about Ambodes lack of strategic thinking. That information is unavailable in your rant.
The Pakistan story is wholly irrelevant. So building a flyover equates to a failure to build capacity. Ambode is now responsible for national strategy?

1 Like

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by kunleyy(m): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
69MissedCalls:
If you no dey Lagos wahlai na village you dey tongue
boss kano nko?? or P.H
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by B2K4LUV(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
dreamworld:

Go back to yoruba land, lagos is not yoruba land

So who actually own LAGOS if not Yorubas. AbI u are high on Malta guinness

1 Like

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Do you want to tell me we dont have a landscape and seaside in East better than Lagos? Let us start something, however little, just something to kick start a future and better Lagos, in Biafra territory. We have the sea, we have rivers, we have the means...but our leadership is cursed. Right now we need someone who can tongue lash our leadership like Sanusi is doing in North. Im really surprised we worship Orji Kalu but ignore Charles Soludo. We have deep sea port we have free trade zone but are all non functional because we are hooked to Lagos and believe it belong to every Nigerian. Somebody don lie to us. Very soon Lekki free zone will be operational, Badagry deep sea port will be commisioned but we will be first to rush in and buy shops because we want to prove with our cash that Lagos belong to all Nigerians. Why Hausa no dey pour millions for Lagos, why Edo no dey pour millions to buy shops in Lagos, why Ijaw no dey build mall and plaza in Lagos, why Nupe, Tiv, dont sink their wealth in Lagos? Are Igbos the only ones that know Lagos used to be capital, others dont know this? Yorubas are using our sweat to live large. This Lagos is pan Nigeria rubbish is stale. Lets go spend millions and open shops in Ibaka and redefine East. There is only one thing that get Yoruba attention and that is when we say we want Biafra and will return home with our investment to develop our region. Dont you see Obasanjo patronising Aba shoes, Aba wears, he even declared that Igbo should have turn of presidency in 2019. My brother, anything to keep us within Nigeria and slaving for tax income to Yorubaland. Why dont these people come to our land and spend like we spend on theirs? This thing tire me abeg
Sea in Biafra? grin grin grin
Actually the Hausa pour billions into Lagos in the kind of investments we want, and do so with no noise.Refinery, fertiliser plant EKO Atlantic and so on while you have dirty Ladipo sheds to offer
We genuinely want you to take your dirty shops away please go and close the door QUIETLY after you.
This Obasanjo that you hate so much made Two Eboes Military governors of Lagos State but as is your way you are always full of negativity.You are the ONLY Nigerians that are so bitter about Lagos, why.?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by oduastates: 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
aribisala0:

What a rant You add 2 and 2 and come up with 7.
There is simply no information given to tell us about Ambodes lack of strategic thinking. That information is unavailable in your rant.
The Pakistan story is wholly irrelevant. So building a flyover equates to a failure to build capacity. Ambode is now responsible for national strategy?

No it is not the country, it is the attitude.
But sorry , you will never get it . You need to be aware (see the light ) to know .
The small money politician no take , no foreigner dry reap the harvest.
I will like to know what the government has done in terms of the environmental impact of opening Epe up (the destruction of the Fiona and Fauna like you have in Lagos city).
This is the only pristine place left in the state . Are we going to get another Mowe and Ibafo or they are going to get serious and start administering urban and regional planning ?
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by makizee(m): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
seguno2:

Do you know the IGR of Lagos from the huge population?
That is why they can do a little shine shine projects and steal a lot while most of the taxpayers remain mumus who gullibly praise them instead of asking serious questions.

Some of you will never see any thing good no matter what, a few shine shine projects, pls name these shine shine projects, a state that has the largest civil service after the FG and salaries are always paid on time, has to build and maintain the highest numbers of infrastructures...Abeg Oga, Oya ask the serious questions the "gullible" are not asking biko ?

2 Likes

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
aribisala0:
Sea in Binfra? grin grin grin

I said East. Be serious.
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by Gap2020(m): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Afam4eva:

He may make a difference but i assure you it won't be huge because it's very difficult to have ideas and not have money to execute them. Those bridges that he builds in Lagos cost a lot of money and one bridge can finish Ekiti's allocation for one year (exageration), so it will be had for him to build anything of note.

I'll prefer my state too have money and average leadership than have above average leadership and lack funds.
Stop all these huge money factors, how can you compare Ayo with Ambode. How many traffic congestion do we have in Ekiti and how many people can afford flying by air for my governor to start building fly over and air port. Amobode started building roads to reduce the traffic on Lagos road, operation light Lagos and more terminals to relieve the people of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
aribisala0:
Sea in Biafra? grin grin grin
Actually the Hausa pour billions into Lagos in the kind of investments we want, and do so with no noise.Refinery, fertiliser plant EKO Atlantic and so on while you have dirty Ladipo sheds to offer
We genuinely want you to take your dirty shops away please go and close the door QUIETLY after you.
This Obasanjo that you hate so much made Two Ebony Military governors of Laos State but as is your way you are always full of negativity.You are the ONLY Nigerians that are so bitter about Laos, why.?

Ol boy, shut up!
The refinery and fertilizer already have Yoruba share ownership. Na wuruwuru, una don collude and make it sound like Dangote own de thing 100% then una wayo and double talk go come to surface soon after. No be so una do Lagos domestic airport? Say it was concessioned to a Northerner then all of a sudden we see Babalakin all over the thing. So wetin happen to the Northerner? Onye lipsrsealed.

Did Obasanjo just discover say Aba dey make shoes and clothings? Na wah for una! Did that ole just sabi that last time Nd'Igbo rule Nigeria was in 66? Gerrarahere!! angry
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:

I said East. Be serious.
the same appropriating attitude.you always speak as if the so called East is there for you to use as you like including annexing into Blafra. Why are you saying East and Who is this WE.
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by oduastates: 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
Gap2020:
Stop all these huge money factors, how can you compare Ayo with Ambode. How many traffic congestion do we have in Ekiti and how many people can afford flying by air for my governor to start building fly over and air port. Amobode started building roads to reduce the traffic on Lagos road, operation light Lagos and more terminals to relieve the people of Lagos.

Who is talking about money or population here ?
A substantial chunk of the population is unproductive .per capita ,
1 Lagos get the least allocation from the FG
2 Has the most responsibilities
3 and is most responsible

What you have is an unconventional structure that works .
Lagos ,because it was well admistered (Nigerian standard) , has perfected the way to recycle money like big American or U.K. corporation .
Lagos borrows against expected IGR and allocation .
Instead of waiting to generate and accumulate 2 naira or 20 billion , the state borrows the lump sum now and while using the revenues generated to pay down the capital and interest. This further improves the State's credit rating (which means they can borrow larger amounts in future )
Fayemi used the same system in Ekiti . You need intelligent people to run such systems.

4 Likes

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Ol boy, shut up!
The refinery and fertilizer already have Yoruba share ownership. Na wuruwuru, una don collude and make it sound like Dangote own de thing 100% then una wayo and double talk go come to surface soon after. No be so una do Lagos domestic airport? Say it was concessioned to a Northerner then all of a sudden we see Babalakin all over the thing. So wetin happen to the Northerner? Onye lipsrsealed.

Did Obasanjo just discover say Aba dey make shoes and clothings? Na wah for una! Did that ole just sabi that last time Nd'Igbo rule Nigeria was in 66? Gerrarahere!! angry

so I should shut up?You folk are feral beings with no manners and no culture You simply do not know how to behave among humans
The governor , Ikpeakpu or whatever personally took them to his house. You have a bizarre mind
Do you really believe Obasanjo went shopping for Made in Aba clothes?
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by luciouscookie: 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Obiano should learn from Ambode. grin
Very solid work, nice one.
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
aribisala0:
the same appropriating attitude.you always speak as if the so called East is there for you to use as you like including annexing into Blafra. Why are you saying East and Who is this WE.

Until very recently, in age of internet, Yoruba had no clue that Urhobo is different from Isoko, different from Igbo, different from Ijaw or Efik or Ogoni or Ibibio. You lump us all together and to you we are all iyanmiri. Abi no be so? When it comes to getting oil, you sabi differentiate and single Igbo out. Ole!

1 Like

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
aribisala0:
so I should shut up?You folk are feral beings with no manners and no culture You simply do not know how to behave among humans
The governor , Ikpeakpu or whatever personally took them to his house. You have a bizarre mind
Do you really believe Obasanjo went shopping for Made in Aba clothes?

His name is IKPEAZU, he is Governor of Abia State, and Aba is in his State.
So did Ikpeazu also teach him to announce 2019 is Igbo's turn?
What is Obasanjo doing in Aba to begin with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ / Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu / Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.