Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) (43568 Views)

Construction Of Maternity Ward By Aisha Buhari In Daura Ongoing (Photos) / Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over / March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by 7lives: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

dream on boy, Awori own Lagos and the last time i check Awori does not belong to the Igbos even Egun is part of Yoruba hahaha..

Epain am.

Waa gbayi, Awori omo Olofin Asaye.
You don't really needs to answer these people, let them continue to display their ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by 7lives: 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
seguno2:

The failure called Obasanjo launched the same 2nd Niger bridge but did nothing just as he did absolutely nothing for the Lagos-Ibadan express road.
The old man was and is bad news all over.

Wetin concern agbero with over load?, Obasanjo na your choice and Tinubu na our choice, the difference is clear isn't it?.
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by Motherfucker2: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

hahahah chest beaters at it again, @the bold Do you mean the good roads like the one in the thread below?

https://www.nairaland.com/3745937/port-harcourt-road-major-road-aba/5#55670967

yeye dey smell haha..

You region own the biggest market in world OMG i guess you just done smoke cocoyam leave haha.. You own the biggest everything in the world even the most educated people in the world and your region is one of the backward region in human race OMG.. Abeg tell us another story..

You own the biggest market in the world, No wonder your people keep running away to South West following the next Ekene Dili Chukwu on site..

Despite all your bragging the first 5 richest men in Nigeria are from the North and South West hahah, Someone from your region came distance 7th hahah 2,3,4 and Yoruba hahah..

http://www.fab.ng/2017/04/forbes-top-10-richest-men-nigeria-2017/

Like I said before, you're an Amala and Ewedu eating Afonja

Lagos doesn't belong to the Yoruba tribe

Mention ondo and Ogun state, now that's a Yoruba state

We own and run Lagos State

You can't do shiit about it

Weak Yoruba boy

The only thing you guys know is how to run your mouth

I beat the shiit out of Yoruba boys

Yes, i said we have the biggest market in the world, why not counter me by mentioning the biggest market in the world

We run to the south to go milk the Yoruba tribe dry

The Yoruba tribe are so lazy and dumb, they don't wanna make money, hey, we got to go take their money from them

Mention any Yoruba landlord in Lagos, i will wait

We don't have the richest man in Nigeria or Africa, we have millions of self made billionaires​, i can mention 300 of them right now, mention 10 Yoruba billionaires, i will wait

I'm ashamed to be sharing the same country with the Yoruba tribe and the Fulani tribe, combination of evil lazy tribe and terrorism ridden tribe

You're the dumbest, laziest, stinkiest, dirtiest tribe on earth

We own Lagos and in the next 10 years, nothing will be left for your next generation

Continue selling your tribe to the igbos

1 Like

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

dream on boy, Awori own Lagos and the last time i check Awori does not belong to the Igbos even Egun is part of Yoruba hahaha..

Epain am.
. Epe which is the Subject matter here is IJEBULAND as is IKORODU.
Lagos state has Five divisions

Ikeja
Ikorodu
Badagry
Lagos
Epe

As far as Lagos state goes Awori are Yoruba and Ijebu are Yoruba but Awori do not have a bigger stake if anything the Ijebu are the largest indigenous group
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
aribisala0:

. Epe which is the Subject matter here is IJEBULAND as is IKORODU.
Lagos state has Five divisions

Ikeja
Ikorodu
Badagry
Lagos
Epe

As far as Lagos state goes Awori are Yoruba and Ijebu are Yoruba but Awori do not have a bigger stake if anything the Ijebu are the largest indigenous group
I know the Ijebus are in Ikorodu and Epe. Whcih other part of lagos can they be found?
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by 9jakool: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
Afam4eva:

I know the Ijebus are in Ikorodu and Epe. Whcih other part of lagos can they be found?
By land area and population, Ijebu seems to me the largest. Natively, Ijebuland also include Eti-osa and ibeju Lekki
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
Motherfucker2:

Weak Yoruba boy

Yes, i said we have the biggest market in the world, why not counter me by mentioning the biggest market in the world

The Yoruba tribe are so lazy and dumb, they don't wanna make money, hey, we got to go take their money from them

We don't have the richest man in Nigeria or Africa, we have millions of self made billionaires​, i can mention 300 of them right now, mention 10 Yoruba billionaires, i will wait

I'm ashamed to be sharing the same country with the Yoruba tribe and the Fulani tribe, combination of evil lazy tribe and terrorism ridden tribe

We own Lagos and in the next 10 years, nothing will be left for your next generation

Hahhaah i swear i don't even know who is more mad between you and Fayose, LOL you want Oba of Lagos to direct you guys to lagoon again hahah... You own Lagos what a joke and when Fashola chasing you guys out of Lagos why are you guys crying all over the places LOL..

I think i'm just wasting my time replying chest beater..

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by Motherfucker2: 1:50am On Apr 19, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Hahhaah i swear i don't even know who is more mad between you and Fayose, LOL you want Oba of Lagos to direct you guys to lagoon again hahah... You own Lagos what a joke and when Fashola chasing you guys out of Lagos why are you guys crying all over the places LOL..

Afonja weak boy

I beat Yoruba boys for fun

2 Likes

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by Motherfucker2: 1:53am On Apr 19, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

We own Lagos and you can't do shiit about it

Your Hungry oba will only shout about Lagoon

How many people have he drowned in the lagoon ??

Weak Yoruba people

It's like saying he would drown Ifeanyi Uba, E money, Flavor, Phyno in the lagoon

Them no born the oba well

He will only shout about Lagoon and the coward Yoruba boys will get an erectiion

2 Likes

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:34am On Apr 19, 2017
Motherfucker2:

We own Lagos and you can't do shiit about it

Your Hungry oba will only shout about Lagoon

How many people have he drowned in the lagoon ??

Weak Yoruba people

It's like saying he would drown Ifeanyi Uba, E money, Flavor, Phyno in the lagoon

Them no born the oba well

He will only shout about Lagoon and the coward Yoruba boys will get an erectiion

LOL same way you guys own Malaysia, Thailand, South Africa, even all over the world abi..

Well those you mention up their are part of people generating money for Lagos why their states are in dilapidated state.. Since you own Lagos when are you going to install Igwe of Lagos hahahah... useless chest beater..

3 Likes

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 6:08am On Apr 21, 2017
Motherfucker2:

Weak Yoruba boy

Your ignorance precedes you.
Una eye go soon clear.
Never take chivalry for stupidity. This is the main cause of xenophobia. Now you're laying claim on your landlord's property? Your eviction notice is being drafted.
Can Yoruba's claim Onitsha/Anambra is Yoruba land?
Try to always resist your ignorance before it spills out of your unevolved mind.
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by yashau(m): 7:42am On Apr 21, 2017
post=55625338:

Conehead I guess Ambode was the one that constructed these bridges in Anambra
Gov Obiano built four bridges and three flyovers within three years of his administrations
you try but i think only apapa local government can do better than this
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by LePrezident(m): 7:47am On Apr 21, 2017
pressplay411:

Una eye go soon clear.
Never take chivalry for stupidity. This is the main cause of xenophobia. Now you're laying claim on your landlord's property? Your eviction notice is being drafted.
Try to always resist your ignorance before it spills out of your unevolved mind.

Errrm Jake, dont let the boy drag you into realms of absurdity. You should know his comments won't change zilch about Lagos. You should instead laugh and bask in the pride that he craves to belong to the state. Cos truth is worldwide we know Nigeria is Lagos and Lagos is Nigeria. This troll on NL is not worth wasting enthalpy on.
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 7:55am On Apr 21, 2017
LePrezident:

Errrm Jake, dont let the boy drag you into realms of absurdity. You should know his comments won't change zilch about Lagos. You should instead laugh and bask in the pride that he craves to belong to the state. Cos truth is worldwide we know Nigeria is Lagos and Lagos is Nigeria. This troll on NL is not worth wasting enthalpy on.

Lol QED energy conserved.

1 Like

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2017
yashau:
you try but i think only apapa local government can do better than this
How about you backward state governor must you all come from no man's land Oya show us the ones constructed by Apapa chairman

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:47am On Apr 21, 2017
pressplay411:

Una eye go soon clear.
Lagos is no man's land

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
post=55767465:

Lagos is no man's land

I'm not here to argue history or gns with you. When the chips are down, don't forget to bring this up.
Out.
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by yashau(m): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
post=55767018:

How about you backward state governor must you all come from no man's land Oya show us the ones constructed by Apapa chairman
ebo and insult is like apu and fufu shmmmm
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
pressplay411:

I'm not here to argue history or gns with you. When the chips are down, don't forget to bring this up.
Out.
Be waiting for chips till your last breath grin many like you that said the same thing has gone below 6fts Igbos and other tribes still waxing strong in Lagos, Lagos is no man's land do you think northerners and other tribes are stupid investing in Lagos, we will remind you the history when the time comes.

Go and read more about Lagos

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by DivinelyBlessed: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Food Price Inflation In Nigeria 2021 / Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor / Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.