Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) (43565 Views)

Construction Of Maternity Ward By Aisha Buhari In Daura Ongoing (Photos) / Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over / March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by B2K4LUV(m): 7:51am On Apr 17, 2017
dreamworld:

Lagos belongs to egun people afonjas are settlers in lagos, go and read ur history bro
And they are not yoruba AbI. Know what u talking. Where are the aworis. So the people you mentioned are not yoruba are they hausa or igbo? Or you want to invent ur own tribe now. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by seguno2: 7:58am On Apr 17, 2017
makizee:
Some of you will never see any thing good no matter what, a few shine shine projects, pls name these shine shine projects, a state that has the largest civil service after the FG and salaries are always paid on time, has to build and maintain the highest numbers of infrastructures...Abeg Oga, Oya ask the serious questions the "gullible" are not asking biko ?

In short, according to you, massive looting of Lagos state taxpayers money is not happening?
Is that why there is no clean water all over the state with adequate pressure making storage tanks unnecessary? Storage tanks that are difficult to maintain leading to untimely deaths like that of the Queens College, Yaba girl that happened recently?
Think, bro. Think.
It doesn't cost money to think.
Cheers.
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by seguno2: 8:00am On Apr 17, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:
I wish Governors in East will do a little shine shine project and steal rest of the money as you say, we for no complain here. Beside Obiano the rest of them are useless. Abia own just dey too painful for me to swallow. God dey!

If it is possible to borrow Governor me i wan borrow this Ambode, pair him and Obiano and turn East to Dubai. I no like Yoruba Governors but true be told this Ambode dey work.

Do you compare yourself to the worst persons in your reference group or do you benchmark yourself with the best in order to excel?
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by seguno2: 8:08am On Apr 17, 2017
deomello:
And have work stopped? No.

Last I checked, they are building rail bridge on the marina and along marina waterfront so sooner of later, they will commission this bridge just like they commissioned many projects than other states in Nigeria.

The question is, what have they commissioned in your village since independence. Nothing meaningful apart from hate and bitterness

The light rail has been going on since 2009 with Fashola and even Tinubu claims to have planned it before he left office in 2007.
Addis Ababa completed a similar light rail in less than four years for under $500 million.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addis_Ababa_Light_Rail

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-34549253

If you are satisfied with the never-ready light rail that Tinubu/Fashola/Ambode have stolen over $1 billion World Bank loan, please note that we cannot all be as dumb.
This same light rail that Lagos should have had since 1984 if Buhari had not cancelled Jakande's construction works?
Cheers.
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by seguno2: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2017
deomello:
IGR can not replace good leadership with vision and sense of duty because you can have good IGR and still remain clueless, incompetent and not know what to do with your IGR.

Even with Lagos huge IGR, Akwa Ibom without huge IGR collected more money in form of allocation and derivations that sum up more than the budgets in Lagos state, but Lagos still commissioned more projects than Akwa Ibom.

Delta owe more money than Lagos state but still have nothing to show for it while Lagos has more than enough to show for their debt.

Good leadership with vision is better than huge IGR with bad and incompetent leadership

Allow me to ask you whether you compare yourself to the worst persons in your reference group or whether you benchmark yourself with the best in order to excel?
Looking forward to your feedback.

1 Like

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:17am On Apr 17, 2017
yim:
I don't understand how road construction became a tribal war. Lagos is developing and if the so-called Lagos developers have done half in their village they won't be claiming someone else's state as their own.
I thought they wanted Biafra, they should go and develop their states.
They flood everywhere like homeless people, even ife that I thought was not urban they are flooding it already.
When thier region is not conducive for them, they find Haven elsewhere.
Oniranu gbogbo. Go back to your town and develop it and stop claiming that you developed Lagos.
I won't how selling fake shoes and counterfeit materials became tantamount to development. Ewu adugbo.
Go to your Biafra. Alatenuje

Yes, we want Biafra, and we will get it. If you subtract the real estate and the structures what is left of Lagos is nothing but water and land. In East we have water and land in far more abundance than in Lagos. So at the foundation there is nothing you have in Lagos that we lack in East. Real estate and structures are man made, anyone with vision can take a barren land and turn it into a resort. Look at Dubai that today attracts everybody from all over, 40yrs ago was empty sand. Parts of New York city used to be a marshy swamp four hundred years ago. This is why I say our problem in East is cursed leadership.

Anyway, you should become a Biafran wife. You are elegant, I like your charming looks.
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:22am On Apr 17, 2017
Khd95:
If only other states could aspire to compete with lagos

They can never, Their Governors will rather loot the money and use it to buy Houses in Lekki and relocate to Lagos after the completion of their term and their E-warriors will be praising them..

Fayose have more than houses in Lagos and Ibadan i can bet my life on that, After his term he will relocate to Lagos or Ibadan and his people will continue living in poverty and undeveloped state..

1 Like

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:24am On Apr 17, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:
If Buhari is serious about building the second Niger bridge for us then he should issue order that all bridge and flyover constructions in the country must halt....until second Niger bridge is completed nobody must build a bridge in this nation. All engineers and construction workers should report to Onitsha and double up 24hrs everyday and build niger bridge for us. For once our need should take priority in this nation. We are tired of coming behind. See ordinary Epe wey be village sef don complete bridge and we are still waiting and counting for how many years now?

Chukwu gozie e. Igbo amaka!

You guys should go and colelct your Second Niger Bridge money from GEJ, He has awarded the contract and the money have been looted by him and his wife including some of his cronies.. You guys hate Buhari so much and want him to abandon his people and those that like him to attend to you guys first hahah.. Kole werk..

Nothing will happen on 2nd Niger Bridge until after 2019..

2 Likes

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2017
omenkaLives:
Why cant Benue have a governor like this!! ? angry angry

Because they never have leader like Tinubu..
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:26am On Apr 17, 2017
Motherfucker2:

And in the next 5 years it will be owned by the igbos

They love buying and owning Lagos

LOL instead of developing their own states hahah..

1 Like

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:27am On Apr 17, 2017
aribisala0:

And when he makes investment he should call your family meeting to discuss?
You really are an Ignoramus inspired by an overdose of akpu
Obasanjo is one of the biggest individual investors in palm oil plantations though I am not here to defend him.
You are full of negative bitter energy and cannot contribute anything with your life but hatred

Im going to ignore you. You are not useful to this purposeful discussion.
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2017
dreamworld:

Go back to yoruba land, lagos is not yoruba land,
Afonjas d land grabbers, lagos belong to egun people, you afonjas are settlers , binis are the first people to be lagosians

dream on boy, Awori own Lagos and the last time i check Awori does not belong to the Igbos even Egun is part of Yoruba hahaha..

Epain am.

2 Likes

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2017
InfinixMine:
Itesiwaju Ipinle Eko...... loje wa logun...

From Ojodu Berger to Iyana paja to Lekki -Epe expressway- Ajah to Epe.... Agege own still dey come... How my likes for the Governor jare?

Even Abule Egba, I swear am relocating back home soon..

2 Likes

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:29am On Apr 17, 2017
69MissedCalls:
If you no dey Lagos wahlai na village you dey tongue

hahahah na true ooo
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:30am On Apr 17, 2017
Akshow:
We use to think Fashola was working till God bless Lagos with Ambode. He's sure gonna out work Fashola.

And the nest Governor will outwork Ambode that's how Lagos role..
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by 989900: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2017
deomello:

So, Lagos, a common state in Nigeria should be building jets and nuclear stations?

Lagos is just a state in Nigeria so stop comparing Lagos with sovereign Nations with sovereign resources and long history.

Please, be serious.

In addition, Lagos in collaboration with some Dubai group is already developing a smart city.

Then you have Yaba IT gurus temporarily representing . . . what are other states doing?
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by 989900: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

They can never, Their Governors will rather loot the money and use it to buy Houses in Lekki and relocate to Lagos after the completion of their term and their E-warriors will be praising them..

Fayose have more than houses in Lagos and Ibadan i can bet my life on that, After his term he will relocate to Lagos or Ibadan and his people will continue living in poverty and undeveloped state..

Well said, actually, Fayose na 99% Ibadan boy.

1 Like

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by Motherfucker2: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL instead of developing their own states hahah..
Developing their own state ??
How many Igbo states​have you been to ??
Every Igbo man has a mansion back home

We will continue to buy and own Lagos State

1 Like

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by lilytender: 11:06am On Apr 17, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:
If Buhari is serious about building the second Niger bridge for us then he should issue order that all bridge and flyover constructions in the country must halt....until second Niger bridge is completed nobody must build a bridge in this nation. All engineers and construction workers should report to Onitsha and double up 24hrs everyday and build niger bridge for us. For once our need should take priority in this nation. We are tired of coming behind. See ordinary Epe wey be village sef don complete bridge and we are still waiting and counting for how many years now?

Chukwu gozie e. Igbo amaka!

I thought the ineffectual buffoon your beloved son has built the 2nd and 3rd Niger Bridges, all Buhari needs to do is to paint the bridges in Biafran colours. I am sure you are mad and you know it too but you just don't want to walk down to the nearest psychiatric hospital

1 Like

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by lilytender: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2017
seguno2:

Do you know the IGR of Lagos from the huge population?
That is why they can do a little shine shine projects and steal a lot while most of the taxpayers remain mumus who gullibly praise them instead of asking serious questions.

Will you keep quiet?

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by seguno2: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
lilytender:
Will you keep quiet?

Is it safe to conclude that this is the limit of your intellectual capacity?
Always quiet because you have nothing serious nor sensible to add to any debate?
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by seguno2: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
lilytender:
I thought the ineffectual buffoon your beloved son has built the 2nd and 3rd Niger Bridges, all Buhari needs to do is to paint the bridges in Biafran colours. I am sure you are mad and you know it too but you just don't want to walk down to the nearest psychiatric hospital

The failure called Obasanjo launched the same 2nd Niger bridge but did nothing just as he did absolutely nothing for the Lagos-Ibadan express road.
The old man was and is bad news all over.
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by seguno2: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Motherfucker2:

Stand-alone mansions in towns and villages without

- tarred roads,
- electricity,
- clean water,
- good schools and
- clinics

for everyone hence zero industry and commercial activities is not what a sensible person should brag about, IMHO.

1 Like

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by Motherfucker2: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
seguno2:

Stand-alone mansions in towns and villages without

- tarred roads,
- electricity,
- clean water,
- good schools and
- clinics

for everyone hence zero industry and commercial activities is not what a sensible person should brag about, IMHO.
Mention the states without those amenities you listed

1 Like

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by makizee(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
seguno2:

In short, according to you, massive looting of Lagos state taxpayers money is not happening?
Is that why there is no clean water all over the state with adequate pressure making storage tanks unnecessary? Storage tanks that are difficult to maintain leading to untimely deaths like that of the Queens College, Yaba girl that happened recently?
Think, bro. Think.
It doesn't cost money to think.
Cheers.

It is you that needs to think and stop being a dullard, massive looting in Lagos ?? hope you have empirical evidence for this, take it to the courts please.
Plus you also can't be so dumb not to recognise that a state with 21 million people in a lopsided arrangement will struggle to provide ammenities for the population it has, yet this state still has the largest public water works in the country, some states don't even know what public water looks like.
Mind you, i will be the last person to defend any politician but if you can settle down and think, you would realise Lagos carries the burden of a dysfuntional FG, the pressure on the state is ever growing, yet it does what it can with the resources available to it, how you are blind to that is what i don't get...

Probably just good ol' bile you have in you.
It is allowed.
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by deomello: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
seguno2:

Do you compare yourself to the worst persons in your reference group or do you benchmark yourself with the best in order to excel?

I'm not the topic of discussion so why should I compare myself with any state or governor?

Learn how to read, comprehend and follow a simple discussion or just move on if you have nothing intelligent to contribute.
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Motherfucker2:

Even you mean the igbo guys and men i meat everyday that beg me for money to play bet9ja?
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by Motherfucker2: 9:53am On Apr 18, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Even you mean the igbo guys and men i meat everyday that beg me for money to play bet9ja?

Igbo guys ?? An Igbo guy who's suppose to be in his shop is begging a Yoruba guy who has no job to give him money

1 Like

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:11am On Apr 18, 2017
Motherfucker2:

Igbo guys ?? An Igbo guy who's suppose to be in his shop is begging a Yoruba guy who has no job to give him money

LOL keep fooling yourself, Your region is in dilapidated state and you are here boasting about Lagos hahah, When we give you Biafra hope your kinsmen will move their properties to South East because no one will buy them and you guys won't be allow to enter our Country atleast for 5yrs or more till everything is calm so you guys gonna loose everything...

The best is to start developing your region..
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by Motherfucker2: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL keep fooling yourself, Your region is in dilapidated state and you are here boasting about Lagos hahah, When we give you Biafra hope your kinsmen will move their properties to South East because no one will buy them and you guys won't be allow to enter our Country atleast for 5yrs or more till everything is calm so you guys gonna loose everything...

The best is to start developing your region..

Kid
What drugs are you on ??
How many Igbo states have you been to ??
We have the biggest market in the whole of the world, Main market and Nkwo Nnewi

Not to mention mansions, good roads, most educated tribe on the planet and we haven't received or depend on the government

You're a dumb Afonja to believe that every Igbo guy gives a fucck about Biafra

We don't want Biafra

And let me give you a good news, we own and run Lagos

Almost 90% of Lagos is owned by the igbos

You're foolish by selling your properties to the igbos

1 Like

Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Motherfucker2:

Kid
What drugs are you on ??
How many Igbo states have you been to ??
We have the biggest market in the whole of the world, Main market and Nkwo Nnewi

Not to mention mansions, good roads, most educated tribe on the planet and we haven't received or depend on the government

You're a dumb Afonja to believe that every Igbo guy gives a fucck about Biafra

We don't want Biafra

And let me give you a good news, we own and run Lagos

Almost 90% of Lagos is owned by the igbos

You're foolish by selling your properties to the igbos

hahahah chest beaters at it again, @the bold Do you mean the good roads like the one in the thread below?

https://www.nairaland.com/3745937/port-harcourt-road-major-road-aba/5#55670967

yeye dey smell haha..

You region own the biggest market in world OMG i guess you just done smoke cocoyam leave haha.. You own the biggest everything in the world even the most educated people in the world and your region is one of the backward region in human race OMG.. Abeg tell us another story..

You own the biggest market in the world, No wonder your people keep running away to South West following the next Ekene Dili Chukwu on site..

Despite all your bragging the first 5 richest men in Nigeria are from the North and South West hahah, Someone from your region came distance 7th hahah 2,3,4 and Yoruba hahah..

http://www.fab.ng/2017/04/forbes-top-10-richest-men-nigeria-2017/
Re: Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) by 7lives: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Do you want to tell me we dont have a landscape and seaside in East better than Lagos? Let us start something, however little, just something to kick start a future and better Lagos, in Biafra territory. We have the sea, we have rivers, we have the means...but our leadership is cursed. Right now we need someone who can tongue lash our leadership like Sanusi is doing in North. Im really surprised we worship Orji Kalu but ignore Charles Soludo. We have deep sea port we have free trade zone but are all non functional because we are hooked to Lagos and believe it belong to every Nigerian. Somebody don lie to us. Very soon Lekki free zone will be operational, Badagry deep sea port will be commisioned but we will be first to rush in and buy shops because we want to prove with our cash that Lagos belong to all Nigerians. Why Hausa no dey pour millions for Lagos, why Edo no dey pour millions to buy shops in Lagos, why Ijaw no dey build mall and plaza in Lagos, why Nupe, Tiv, dont sink their wealth in Lagos? Are Igbos the only ones that know Lagos used to be capital, others dont know this? Yorubas are using our sweat to live large. This Lagos is pan Nigeria rubbish is stale. Lets go spend millions and open shops in Ibaka and redefine East. There is only one thing that get Yoruba attention and that is when we say we want Biafra and will return home with our investment to develop our region. Dont you see Obasanjo patronising Aba shoes, Aba wears, he even declared that Igbo should have turn of presidency in 2019. My brother, anything to keep us within Nigeria and slaving for tax income to Yorubaland. Why dont these people come to our land and spend like we spend on theirs? This thing tire me abeg

You've just made my day, it is as simple as this but will this message have any meaningful impact?,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu / Buhari, Jimi Benson In Early Lead In Ikorodu - PM News / Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.