Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Am Beautiful With A Flaw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Beautiful With A Flaw (1383 Views)

All I Wanted Was For My Husband To Tell Me I Am Beautiful / Am Beautiful Than Davidos's Girlfriend Chioma Please Comment On My Model Shoot / I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Beautiful With A Flaw by oluwasma(f): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
I dont want to believe that there is no one that doesn’t have a flaw. They say the beautiful ones are not yet born right? But I know those unborn beautiful ones will still have flaws.

Hmmmmm talking about flaws, I have a birthmark that sometimes I wish I can remove. Most people don’t know guess my beauty has covered up for it and after we have been friends for years, they ask what is this black mark on your face? Where you involved in an accident? Funny huh. I also have a black mark on my hot legs “winks” so people say. I don’t know if my legs are really hot..when I got tired of telling people what happened, I came up with the name beauty spot…lol I simply say “oh that, it’s my beauty spot”…they just smile. So I am beautiful with my flaws yeah right…

What flaws do you have? Can you date someone with flaws?

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/04/16/i-am-beautiful-with-a-flaw/

Thanks for reading and pleaseeeee like and share my page. If you find interesting you can follow at seunsdigest.

Re: I Am Beautiful With A Flaw by Tallesty1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
The beautiful ones have been born, the rest are being beautified with make up and surgery

1 Like

Re: I Am Beautiful With A Flaw by obiorathesubtle: 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lol.. The world's definition of beauty sha...

Anyways.. It doesn't matter if you're look like a Dalmatian or saint Bernard.. You're perfect in your Lover's eyes..

I can marry a person with a physical flaw.. What matters is the attraction from the heart..

1 Like

Re: I Am Beautiful With A Flaw by YemziAdez(m): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
I'm handsome with a trait (partial baldness) winkI'm handsome with a trait (partial baldness)

Not a flaw!

1 Like

Re: I Am Beautiful With A Flaw by Nomfanelo99(f): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
you are beautiful indeed .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Beautiful With A Flaw by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lol, that's funny because I love flaws on a person. As in outward or physical flaws. What I have difficulty accepting, however, are personality flaws. Trying to overcome that because it makes me dislike a lot of people rather quick after realizing that they're "imperfect". Baby steps.

I got physical flaws of my own. Too many to count lol. One that bothered me the most, at one point, are the two moles ( "black spots" ) on each side of my cheeks & of course my slight overbite grin I wished I had just one "beauty spot" but hey, I got two. Yay me! Just recently I found out that overbites on women are considered sexy & attractive, so I'm OK with having one now if it makes me a sex symbol lol. It all seems pretty flawsome to me right now cool

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beautiful With A Flaw by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
oluwasma:
I dont want to believe that there is no one that doesn’t have a flaw. They say the beautiful ones are not yet born right? But I know those unborn beautiful ones will still have flaws.

Hmmmmm talking about flaws, I have a birthmark that sometimes I wish I can remove. Most people don’t know guess my beauty has covered up for it and after we have been friends for years, they ask what is this black mark on your face? Where you involved in an accident? Funny huh. I also have a black mark on my hot legs “winks” so people say. I don’t know if my legs are really hot..when I got tired of telling people what happened, I came up with the name beauty spot…lol I simply say “oh that, it’s my beauty spot”…they just smile. So I am beautiful with my flaws yeah right…

What flaws do you have? Can you date someone with flaws?

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/04/16/i-am-beautiful-with-a-flaw/

Thanks for reading and pleaseeeee like and share my page. If you find interesting you can follow at seunsdigest.

You really give a shìt what people think abt u
Re: I Am Beautiful With A Flaw by oluwasma(f): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, that's funny because I love flaws on a person. As in outward or physical flaws. What I have difficulty accepting, however, are personality flaws. Trying to overcome that because it makes me dislike a lot of people rather quick after realizing that they're "imperfect". Baby steps.

I got physical flaws of my own. Too many to count lol. One that bothered me the most, at one point, are the two moles ( "black spots" ) on each side of my cheeks & of course my slight overbite grin I wished I had just one "beauty spot" but hey, I got two. Yay me! Just recently I found out that overbites on women are considered sexy & attractive, so I'm OK with having one now if it makes me a sex symbol lol. It all seems pretty flawsome to me right now cool
exactly..you know why the black spot will bother you, because it is obvious but dear it makes you pretty flawsome..
Re: I Am Beautiful With A Flaw by oluwasma(f): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
YemziAdez:
I'm handsome with a trait (partial baldness) winkI'm handsome with a trait (partial baldness)

Not a flaw!
lol..abi o trait not flaw grin
Re: I Am Beautiful With A Flaw by Emmyirab(m): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
i'm handsome but with stretch marks on both my shoulders.. I think its a flaw though... cos i don't go swimming cos of 'em..

1 Like

Re: I Am Beautiful With A Flaw by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
oluwasma:
exactly..you know why the black spot will bother you, because it is obvious but dear it makes you pretty flawsome..

Yeah!
Re: I Am Beautiful With A Flaw by refiner(f): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mine is my teeth...one of my front teeth is.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Am Beautiful With A Flaw by Headlesschicken(m): 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
grin I don't usually say this,buh I'm a very handsome muthafucka wiv a very hot temper..

1 Like

Re: I Am Beautiful With A Flaw by oluwasma(f): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin I don't usually say this,buh I'm a handsome muthafucka wiv a very hot temper..
lol! That is a flaw too even thou not physical
Re: I Am Beautiful With A Flaw by luminouz(m): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Well.. I have a flaw too...its ermmm....well on d floor!!!! grin
BTW.....so this is oluwasma@dp!!!! Nice looking dou!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Beautiful With A Flaw by oluwasma(f): 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
luminouz:
Well.. I have a flaw too...its ermmm....well on d floor!!!! grin
BTW.....so this is oluwasma@dp!!!! Nice looking dou!!!
lol....thanks
Re: I Am Beautiful With A Flaw by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:
The beautiful ones have been born, the rest are being beautified with make up and surgery
you people here no go kill me.. God no go gree for una..
Re: I Am Beautiful With A Flaw by oluwashedy: 6:29am On Apr 17, 2017
I'm handsome buh I' got thick veins on my arms.... Usually wear long sleeves to cover it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kids Trending On Social Media For All The WRONG Reasons / Remove Sex From A Relationship.. / What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.