Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,195 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) (5520 Views)

South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Am Beautiful Than Davidos's Girlfriend Chioma Please Comment On My Model Shoot / I Am Beautiful With A Flaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger and

Here is her story

"I am an African woman and I am beautiful.. Caring about my most priceless possession, my body, doesn't only make me different, it makes me better... I believe take care of my self and my mirror is a reflection of who I think I am.. I am an African woman and I am Beautiful..

I take exercises every morning to keep myself fit and my stomach flat.. and not just because I want to look all sexy and attractive like I do now.. But also because I want to escape a miserable old life and the stress most people go through today..

Because I make sure I eat well enough even though I don't have all the money in the world to get all the luxury, that doesn't mean I am trying to prove that I am smart.. Because I am already smart and don't have to prove anything to anyone..

I take care of myself... I stopped using my makeup to cover my pimples and acne and then turned to health ways and today I can say I am an African Woman and I am Beautiful..

With adequate sleep and rest, I am able to think better and give more to my relationships, I make better decisions, I get to even eat healthier.. I made these choices to be healthier and now I can say I am beautiful... It is not what you look on the outside.. it is what is on the inside that even reflects on the outside..

If you keep chasing money, and education and claim you are going for a good life... You may get your good life, but you may not enjoy it.. you may not even see your grand-children and you may live the whole of your old years miserable and in disease..

And that is why I subscribed to good health choices and great future plans... What about you... Are you IN or OUT

Subscribe here http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-subscribe-below-you-will-see-box.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
but these ladies aren't beautiful change the pics
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
The lady is bae!.
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
but these ladies aren't beautiful change the pics

Simple... It is not what about you say or think they are.. but what they believe they are...

The same way.. it is not what people say or think about you.. but what you say or think about yourself...

I will like to see you in the healthy community... Please subscribe http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-subscribe-below-you-will-see-box.html

5 Likes

Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
kimbra:
The lady is bae!.

Yes.. she is... and it is more than just what is one the surface..

I would love to see you in the healthy community
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Yes.. she is... and it is more than just what is one the surface..

I would love to see you in the healthy community
Alright!.

1 Like

Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
kimbra:
Alright!.

See you there then.. already checking
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Simple... It is not what about you say or think they are.. but what they believe they are...

The same way.. it is not what people say or think about you.. but what you say or think about yourself...

I will like to see you in the healthy community... Please subscribe http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-subscribe-below-you-will-see-box.html
okay
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by Essentials1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Interesting
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
okay

Am already checking to see you there
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
Essentials1:
Interesting

It is also for guys too.. Guys who desire to take care of their most priceless possession and even make more money... It is all connected
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by Essentials1(m): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

It is also for guys too.. Guys who desire to take care of their most priceless possession and even make more money... It is all connected

What does all this stuff really do for a man??
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nice thread smiley
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
Essentials1:

What does all this stuff really do for a man??

Lets talk about the first and maybe most important for men.. Decision making...

Men make a lot of decisions everyday... and these decisions that shape their future... So how do we make the best decisions.. You may read a lot of books and take your time to make decisions but if you are one step away from good health then your brain cannot keep up, your cognitive skills, decision making skills and problem solving skills will be down and your decisions will have have glitches..

Simply, a very sick man cannot drive a truck to its destination successfully and same way you cannot make the best decisions without good health

Talk about underachievements and childish mistakes, failed plans and then depression
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Alondrah:
Nice thread smiley

Thank you.. but it also requires you doing something.. That is you joining the healthy community...

Please join to take care of your most priceless possession (YOUR BODY)... Please subscribe
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by Essentials1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Lets talk about the first and maybe most important for men.. Decision making...

Men make a lot of decisions everyday... and these decisions that shape their future... So how do we make the best decisions.. You may read a lot of books and take your time to make decisions but if you are one step away from good health then your brain cannot keep up, your cognitive skills, decision making skills and problem solving skills will be down and your decisions will have have glitches..

Simply, a very sick man cannot drive a truck to its destination successfully and same way you cannot make the best decisions without good health

Talk about underachievements and childish mistakes, failed plans and then depression

hmmm.. I actually agree with this...

very interesting
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
Essentials1:

hmmm.. I actually agree with this...

very interesting

So why don't you join the healthy community??
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Thank you.. but it also requires you doing something.. That is you joining the healthy community...

Please join to take care of your most priceless possession (YOUR BODY)... Please subscribe
My body isn't my priceless possession, My mind is. Thanks for the offer smiley
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Alondrah:
My body isn't my priceless possession, My mind is. Thanks for the offer smiley

True... The mind controls everything... But here is what I mean...

If you make a choice to take care of your body, in every single way possible, you build your mind, a very healthy mind...

If you choose to take care of your mind and build it, in every single way possible.. you build your body, a very healthy body..

It is all interconnected... But If you say your mind is your most priceless possession... Then lets build it together in a very healthy way..

Join the Community!!
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by Essentials1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

So why don't you join the healthy community??

Okay
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

True... The mind controls everything... But here is what I mean...

If you make a choice to take care of your body, in every single way possible, you build your mind, a very healthy mind...

If you choose to take care of your mind and build it, in every single way possible.. you build your body, a very healthy body..

It is all interconnected... But If you say your mind is your most priceless possession... Then lets build it together in a very healthy way..

Join the Community!!
Okay Fitnessdoctor. Have you really solved the problem with subscribing? Alesandese complained some minutes ago smiley
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
kimbra:
The lady is bae!.
homo grin
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Alondrah:
Okay Fitnessdoctor. Have you really solved the problem with subscribing? Alesandese complained some minutes ago smiley

Actually yes... I just solved it today and some people have been able to subscribe.... So you can try it
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by Tazdroid(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Good for you

*switches off light*
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
kimbra:
The lady is bae!.

Hi dear. How are you doing? I had my birthday on Friday and I thought NL had notifications like Fb, but seems they don't.
J missed you for a while.

PS. I indirectly just want you to wish me a HBD with my long text.
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by Brown14: 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is lovely...

Didn't read the write up though just the pics.
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by bitchcrafts: 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
Booshit!
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
homo grin
Can't I admire a fellow girl again?. grin
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
kimbra:
its a crime.. grin
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by xmileeasy: 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
kimbra:

Keep admiring wink
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
sunshyne20:

Hi dear. How are you doing? I had my birthday on Friday and I thought NL had notifications like Fb, but seems they don't.
J missed you for a while.

PS. I indirectly just want you to wish me a HBD with my long text.
Aww!, Happy. Belated Birthday!, wish you long life and prosperity!. kiss

The only notification they put on is usually on one's profile, but I'm not good at checking people out. Sorry about that.
Re: I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
its a crime.. grin
It would be if I'm attracted in a negative manner. So far I am helping her to thank God of his handwork. grin

I love the curves!. Just how I want mine to be. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only / The Biggest B**bs You Have Ever Seen (strictly 18+) / Hear My Story, And Learn From It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.