Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming (2744 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by TheWiX(m): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Happy Easter Nairaland, I wish you all the best of celebrations

I'm currently not in the celebrating mood because I'm lost. Lost in the sense that I have one of two choices to make and I can't decide what to do.
I know Nairaland may not help much but I'm so lost, any suggestion right now is better than non.

Ok, down to it. Last year I started dating my current girlfriend with the intention of marring her, we stayed in the same state until I got a better job and had to move, now we are in a long distance relationship. But before I left her she requested I give her a promise ring or engagement ring, which I did because I was so sure I was going to marry her. She's not gone to college yet because of funds but is determined to go back to school. She would also make a great mother and wife.

Now in my new place of work I meet someone who is more educated than my fiancée and a better person to be with. We work together and enjoy each others company, she knows I have a girlfriend but she still gives me the F@ck me eyes. A part of me now feels bad I to have engaged my girlfriend, because I never thought I would find someone else who would want to be with me. Sure I'm a great guy and quite a catch since I now make 6 figures but I just never saw this coming.

Now I don't want to break anybody's heart but someone will definitely be because I only have room for one in my heart. The question is, who is it going to be.
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by maxti: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
Why ask questions you already have answers to?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by 1miccza: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
You know best. Follow your heart.
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by coolcharm(m): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hmm.. Bro, stick with your girlfriend. You are a 'groom'. It is partly your responsibility to build your lady up.

I tell you, if you leave your girlfriend for this your colleague, you will soon leave her for someone else, cos you will always meet people who you deem better than her.

If you start dating your colleague, I can 101% guarantee you will have trust issues with her in no time. And she also with you. You think she will trust you to not leave her for another lady? You think you will trust her to not jump ship with another guy?

From my experience, work place romance hardly last. And it will complicate things for you at work.

You need to discipline your self, and train your mind towards contentment. Relationships are all about building, learning and growing.

Invest in your woman, and groom her up.

10 Likes

Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by Oteebaba(m): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lie from the pit of hell
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
You don't make marriage promises when you're not ready 'cause taste changes with time.

It's better to have a broken engagement than marrying someone you would regret for the rest of your life. Decide on what you want and go for it, if anyone is heartbroken they'll get over it with time.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by Divay22(f): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
TheWiX:
Happy Easter Nairaland, I wish you all the best of celebrations

I'm currently not in the celebrating mood because I'm lost. Lost in the sense that I have one of two choices to make and I can't decide what to do.
I know Nairaland may not help much but I'm so lost, any suggestion right now is better than non.

Ok, down to it. Last year I started dating my current girlfriend with the intention of marring her, we stayed in the same state until I got a better job and had to move, now we are in a long distance relationship. But before I left her she requested I give her a promise ring or engagement ring, which I did because I was so sure I was going to marry her. She's not gone to college yet because of funds but is determined to go back to school. [/b]She would also make a great mother and wife.[b]
You wanna leave this the future for

Now in my new place of work I meet someone who is more educated than my fiancée and a better person to be with. We work together and enjoy each others company, she knows I have a girlfriend but she still gives me the [/b] F@ck me eyes.[b] the present undecided

A part of me now feels bad I to have engaged my girlfriend, because I never thought I would find someone else who would want to be with me. Sure I'm a great guy and quite a catch since I now make 6 figures but I just never saw this coming.

Now I don't want to brake anybody's heart but someone will definitely be because I only have room for one in my heart. The question is, who is it going to be.

You already know what you want and you have it already...
Don't play game box with the future of your kids o
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by dingbang(m): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
If she gives u d fvck me now kinda eyes den what d fvck are you waiting for? You fvck the shift outta her and move on to the next beech in your work place..

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by Young03(m): 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Guy go drink hero n smoke weed , ur brain go reset

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by SINZ: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Go with the girl with the biggest nyash, bruh trust me, you won't regret it. grin
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by ikp120(m): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
You no get problem na. If she dey give you "fvck me eyes", then go ahead and fvck the hell outta her. Not all fvcking end in relationship na. If she ask you out, just tell her that you've got a fiancee (abi na fiance) that you love.
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by refiner(f): 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Why not sponsor ur first gf in school since u can now afford it and that's ur wish for her..to get to school...

She's a wife material as u stated above but ain't educated...remember...d devil u know is better than the angel u don't know...

My2cent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bro, up your f-game and move onto the next one
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bro, up your f-game and move onto the next one

No time
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by Nellychinma20(f): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
the truth is
u will keep meeting people who are better all the time
just choose someone u are willing to spend the rest of your life with cos even after wedding u will keep meeting people
The good and beautiful ones are not yet born
if u understand what I mean

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by Tallesty1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
refiner:
Why not sponsor ur first gf in school since u can now afford it and that's ur wish for her..to get to school...

She's a wife material as u stated above but ain't educated...remember...d devil u know is better than the angel u don't know...

My2cent.
Don't try the emboldened until you guys joined officially otherwise your heart is a gonna.

Most times they bring back another guy Instead of a certificate.

@main post, truth is, being in a relationship doesn't stop you from seeing better girls but you will hardly have time for them or give them a second look if you value what have.

Our eyes will always see those aggressive ass and incredibly incredible breasts and one thing will definitely react to other things but a responsible guy has absolute control over his thing and can always subdue its reactions to other things.

Ask yourself what you would have done if you have married your gf before meeting this woman. Would you cheat? Don't tell me she's just a girlfriend because cheating on her now means you will cheat on her later.

Always remember the golden rule.

Do to your girlfriend what you will like her to do you.

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by Headlesschicken(m): 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
grin The grass is not always greener on d other side..
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by Tallesty1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin The grass is not always greener on d other side..
Sometimes it is greener but truth is, it's not your grass so Goan water your own.
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by Headlesschicken(m): 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
grin
Tallesty1:
Sometimes it is greener but truth is, it's not your grass so Goan water your own.
Tallesty1:
Tallesty1:
yet another phuck boi,i blv i wasn't talking 2u..
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by jmoore(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
You are either single or married. You are not bound to any girlfriend.

Marry the one you really need.
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oga there is a name for this thing that is worrying you.
It's called Ojukokoro.
Insect eyes.
But I know you will still marry this new colleague and 5yrs down the line will be complaining to all who wishes to hear that you didn't know how she jazzed you.
Because you will realize that she is not all you thought.
Then Prayer city will become your second home.
So I wont advice you shishi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by zealblinks(m): 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
dont marry anybody out of pity bro. Follow your mind
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by kateskitty(f): 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Oga there is a name for this thing that is worrying you.
It's called Ojukokoro.
Insect eyes.
But I know you will still marry this new colleague and 5yrs down the line will be complaining to all who wishes to hear that you didn't know how she jazzed you.
Because you will realize that she is not all you thought.
Then Prayer city will become your second home.
So I wont advice you shishi.
And what if he marries the first girl and 5years later he realises that she is not all he thought, after all she requested for a promise ring, like she was trying to tie him down to herself
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
kateskitty:

And what if he marries the first girl and 5years later he realises that she is not all he thought, after all she requested for a promise ring, like she was trying to tie him down to herself

Maybe you should reread the post again and see how he described the new girl.
The attraction is superficial.
It's nothing deep.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by plessis: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
In life... You should always be selfish in critical cases like this.... Why not taste the new girl first.... Then make a decision...

Afterall, the fact that your girl wears a ring doesn't mean she isn't sleeping with some nig-ga
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by Alphamale2017(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
SINZ:
Go with the girl with the biggest nyash, bruh trust me, you won't regret it. grin
l

lmaooo. this left me in stitches .

now everyone here thinks I am s sycho . lol
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by Alphamale2017(m): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
refiner:

My2cent.

just checked ur profile . if u really love ur bf then pray we never get to meet in reality . lol
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by SINZ: 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alphamale2017:
l
lmaooo. this left me in stitches .
now everyone here thinks I am s sycho . lol
LOL, easy man. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by Alphamale2017(m): 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
SINZ:

LOL, easy man. cheesy
am still laughing till now
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by refiner(f): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alphamale2017:

just checked ur profile . if u really love ur bf then pray we never get to meet in reality . lol
Lol...i really love him o jare...i dont think u are as cute as he is... tongue
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by megareal: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
Firm decisions are the hallmark of a principled life. There will always be better women so go and get principled first.
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by SINZ: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alphamale2017:

am still laughing till now
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Confession / Photo Of A Mum Making Up On Her Delivery Bed Got People Talking / 4 Hidden Things Things You Never Knew About Women- No 3 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.