Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... (3583 Views)

See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics / I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
So today, i was at uduaghan pack at Effurun warri, i was about to embark on a mini-trip to ughelli.. So after i bought my ticket, i sat down, observed my enviroment a little and saw that a light skin lady, with a rough face filled with pimples and averagely beautiful, was sitteth close to me... So i just decided to mind my business.. After few seconds i overheard her say "Lalasticlala and snake ehn" I was like is that not lalasticlala of nairaland... So i asked her out of curiosity, are you a nairalander? "She said No, that she is only a guest.. "In my mind i knew exactly that she was lying.. her body responce sold her out already.. "So i told her that i am saintsamurai, formerly softorgasm and softapple...But she still denied that she is only a guest.. "Please if you are the lady, maybe its because of the pimples or averagely facial beauty that made you to deny, or you are fond of calling guys ugly and broke in nairaland.. "Just know that i hold no grudge against you, just be yourself, you can pm me..

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lmaooo grin grin
Buh she was sha beautiful. grin
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
grin

What a description...

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Blackhawk01: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Werey tongue
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Lmaooo grin grin Buh she was sha beautiful. grin
I dont know why she had to deny..
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Safiaa(f): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
You can imagine...

After stylishly yabbing her, you want to receive pm. You try. grin

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Afriifa(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lord have mercy cool
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Werey tongue
Lol but some ladies and inferiority complex are like 5 and 6.. when i meet fellow nairalanders offline, i have never hidden my identity, i flow with them freely and we become close pals, the guys and the beautiful ladies are very open but the not so fine ladies are like. "i am just a guest"

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Dillusionist(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
so it has gotten to this level undecided

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
I can only laugh today.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Gentlevin: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
@op.....how many moniker u get?...formerly saintsammurai, softorgasm, softapple.... very soon u will open new account and will become ; devilsammurai, Hardorgasm and Hardapple.......I am watching u in "one corner"....

9 Likes

Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

What a description...
lol her denial made me angry.
I Don De Suspect that Lawlahdey undecided . . . .

Na Joke ooo. Before She Strike Me Dead the Second Time
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Divay22(f): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hahahahahahaha
She can PM you, so that you can complete the job abi...

I might have met a couple of them there, but wetin concern me.
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
And this is supposed to earn you how many dollars actually?
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hmmm
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
Dillusionist:
so it has gotten to this level undecided
lol but she fork up na.
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
I dont know why she had to deny..
Concocted tales. tongue
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
DeadRat:
I Don De Suspect that Lawlahdey undecided

Na Joke ooo. Before She Strike Me Dead the Second Time
Dumb. I don't even stay in Warri. undecided
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Gentlevin:
@op.....how many moniker u get?...formerly saintsammurai, softorgasm, softapple.... very soon u will open new account and will become ; devilsammurai, Hardorgasm and Hardapple.......I am watching u in "one corner"....
lol even lalasticlala self don tire for my monikers, from sweetorgasm to softorgasm to softapples to lordsamurai to saintsamurai to dlordsamurai to angelmarve.. infact i have lost count.. lol
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Concocted tales. tongue
Its the truth.. though something tells me she is ishilove because i heard she lives in warri. I might be wrong though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mtcheeew.
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
Its the truth.. though something tells me she is ishilove because i heard she lives in warri. I might be wrong though.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Dumb . I don't even stay in Warri. undecided
Respect your Elders Young Lady
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tahra:
Mtcheeew.
Is it what i am thinking?
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Safiaa:
You can imagine...

After stylishly yabbing her, you want to receive pm. You try. grin
But why do ladies pretend a lot?
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
DeadRat:
Respect your Elders Young Lady
I only respect elders who have proven themselves worthy of my respect.
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
So today, i was at uduaghan pack at Effurun warri, i was about to embark on a mini-trip to ughelli.. So after i bought my ticket, i sat down, observed my enviroment a little and saw that a light skin lady, with a rough face filled with pimples and averagely beautiful, was sitteth close to me... So i just decided to mind my business.. After few seconds i overheard her say "Lalasticlala and snake ehn" I was like is that not lalasticlala of nairaland... So i asked her out of curiosity, are you a nairalander? "She said No, that she is only a guest.. "In my mind i knew exactly that she was lying.. her body responce sold her out already.. "So i told her that i am saintsamurai, formerly softorgasm and softapple...But she still denied that she is only a guest.. "Please if you are the lady, maybe its because of the pimples or averagely facial beauty that made you to deny, or you are fond of calling guys ugly and broke in nairaland.. "Just know that i hold no grudge against you, just be yourself, you cam pm me..

Lol
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
Is it what i am thinking?
I'm not a mindreader.
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I only respect elders who have proven themselves worthy of my respect.
i Want To Ask You A Question... What Is The Cause Of Our Beef?
Lordygram:
"So i told her that i am saintsamurai, formerly softorgasm and softapple....
Cc: Tahra, he has accepted he is softapples. grin
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tahra:
I'm not a mindreader.
lol na wao,, you self go stubborn o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Someone Loves Me For Real / HOT!!! Olivia’s Creepy Seduction | Part 1(18+) / What Are Those Things A Girl Does That Makes You Wanna Sex Her Badly(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.