Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly (4503 Views)

Handsome Short Guy Or Ugly Tall Guy? ....LADIES!!! / Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m / Beauty Contest ...why Are Nairaland Ladies Average In Beauty Or Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Monalisa185:

I've said my own, not here to banter words with any inconsequential somebody..
grin I hate short girls with passion. No insult intended, just saying moi mind tho grin grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dreyl:
i've also said the fact. I'm not here to banter words with any fake inconsequential somebody. grin
It seems she's their 'company secretary' no wonder she dey para. Others are in a corner asking God to pick their calls knowing fully well that we are saying the truth. grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by frankkydee(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
shinarlaura:
Girls in trouble.

I still repeat nobody is ugly. Calling someone ugly is an insult to God. He make man in his own image..

And

I still don't understand what some people gained from being fake undecided

I like your look lady.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by shinarlaura(f): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
frankkydee:

I like your look lady.

Thank u wink
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by frankkydee(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
shinarlaura:

Thank u wink

But they said there are no beautiful ladies here,how come you are here?
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by shinarlaura(f): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
frankkydee:

But they said there are no beautiful ladies here,how come you are here?

grin grin i don't know ooo.... maybe am not beautiful in their eyes. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by frankkydee(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin i don't know ooo.... maybe am not beautiful in their eyes. cheesy

I will like to know you more,pls.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Dreyl(m): 6:47am On Oct 18, 2017
DeadRat:
how Do You Mean Fake?
Their are lots of fake female monikers on here, if you are a old member of this forum you will understand.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by joebeckz(m): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2017
Sensible ladies quote sensible comments. Alot of them are here. I met my wife on NL.
A thread here in romance section. She liked my comments and sent me a Pm. We proceeded to FB and met eventually. I liked her and as well respected her personality. We are married today and I am enjoying my marriage 100%.
Check my topics for proof, our wedding Etc.
Just be cool, mature and respect people's opinions and u could earn a conversation on any thread. Na from clap dance de start. Meanwhile Destiny's are written differently, I met my wife here doesn't mean you will.
Good luck

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2017
Fake or ugly. Nothing in between? undecided, this is an ignorant statement. I don't know how a rational being can come to this conclusion without proper knowledge of each NL girl. That leaves me to believe this is nothing but the frustrated rant of a boy trying to share his pain. I pray you find comfort.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2017
Dreyl:
Their are lots of fake female monikers on here, if you are a old member of this forum you will understand.
listen, you Dont Have To Blame The Girls For That... When A Guy Is Behind A Moniker why Blame The Girls. Talk To Your Guys And Stop Bullying the Girls
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Dreyl(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2017
DeadRat:
listen, you Dont Have To Blame The Girls For That... When A Guy Is Behind A Moniker why Blame The Girls. Talk To Your Guys And Stop Bullying the Girls
Some girls here are fake. they use some female pics that aren't theirs to seduce some folks here, it's like you are new to this forum
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Dreyl(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2017
joebeckz:
Sensible ladies quote sensible comments. Alot of them are here. I met my wife on NL.
A thread here in romance section. She liked my comments and sent me a Pm. We proceeded to FB and met eventually. I liked her and as well respected her personality. We are married today and I am enjoying my marriage 100%.
Check my topics for proof, our wedding Etc.
Just be cool, mature and respect people's opinions and u could earn a conversation on any thread. Na from clap dance de start. Meanwhile Destiny's are written differently, I met my wife here doesn't mean you will.
Good luck
I'm not judging all of them tho, anyways congrat to you, I pray your union last.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Dreyl(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Fake or ugly. Nothing in between? undecided, this is an ignorant statement. I don't know how a rational being can come to this conclusion without proper knowledge of each NL girl. That leaves me to believe this is nothing but the frustrated rant of a boy trying to share his pain. I pray you find comfort.
Shove this up on your anuss.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 18, 2017
Dreyl:
Some girls here are fake. they use some female pics that aren't theirs to seduce some folks here, it's like you are new to this forum
Well Sir, I Dont Underestimate people Neither Do I Judge Them... If You Are Making A Point About Being Fake Please be Straight And Dont Beat Around The Bush... If You Say People Are Fake You Have To Mention fake Monikers you Know. Dont Draw A Line in Other People's Boundary... Mention Fake People here
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 18, 2017
Dreyl:
Shove this up on your anuss.

No. It's exactly where it's supposed to be.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by marisdgreat(f): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2017
while most nairaland guys r useless n sex perverts they r only good at sexchat n sending their nude pix, i have seen a lot of nairaland guys nude pix sometimes i do wonder if they dont think of the repercussion. as some guys here think they can b insulting gurls all the time, any day a guy will send me his nude pix i will upload it here, i just deleted one of recent after telling him not to send it but he went ahead to do that. i spits on all nairaland guys

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Cloggym(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2017
marisdgreat:
while most nairaland guys r useless n sex perverts they r only good at sexchat n sending their nude pix, i have seen a lot of nairaland guys nude pix sometimes i do wonder if they dont think of the repercussion. as some guys here think they can b insulting gurls all the time, any day a guy will send me his nude pix i will upload it here, i just deleted one of recent after telling him not to send it but he went ahead to do that. i spits on all nairaland guys

Really funny, why won't they send you d1ck pictures when you've connected with almost all guys here on WhatsApp?

you have seen a lot of nairaland Guy's nude pics? smh...

what were you expecting to be discussed? Marriage? or the economy of Nigeria?

Honestly, you don't know what you want. connecting with all guys, but still complain when a nude pics is being sent.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by marisdgreat(f): 11:21am On Oct 18, 2017
Cloggym:

Really funny, why won't they send you d1ck pictures when you've connected with almost all guys here on WhatsApp?

you have seen a lot of nairaland Guy's nude pics? smh...

what were you expecting to be discussed? Marriage? or the economy of Nigeria?

Honestly, you don't know what you want. connecting with all guys, but still complain when a nude pics is being sent.

i am not desperate for marriage besides i am still in my late twenties, they dont have what i want cos i cant be with a sex pervert like them n be dating a guy that do send his nude pix to diff girls. mr to know, as i dnt know wat i want,, can u tell me wat i want? busy body mtcheeew
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
marisdgreat:

i am not desperate for marriage besides i am still in my late twenties, they dont have what i want cos i cant be with a sex pervert like them n be dating a guy that do send his nude pix to diff girls. mr to know, as i dnt know wat i want,, can u tell me wat i want? busy body mtcheeew
Maris, softly abeg
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
marisdgreat:
Blood of Zachariah! But then your conversation must have gotten to a 'point of no return' for him to have sent a nude pix. If you didn't request, he wouldn't have sent. 'Bribery is corruption, don't give and don't take' grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by hibiscus76(f): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
We are ugly..yeah, so what's the big deal?

Your validation ain't worth a rat's pee Op..

On behalf of all nairaland ladies, we suggest you shove your s2upid post up that smelly tunnel you call an ass

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
Why that conclusion
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by marisdgreat(f): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2017
BestieSome:
Blood of Zachariah! But then your conversation must have gotten to a 'point of no return' for him to have sent a nude pix. If you didn't request, he wouldn't have sent. 'Bribery is corruption, don't give and don't take' grin
to be sincere with u, i dnt request for it, like d guy frm abj that sent me his of recent i told him not to do so but he said that he felt like sending it to me but i will know it i saw it in my phone
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by marisdgreat(f): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2017
BestieSome:
Maris, softly abeg
help me to dey softly
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2017
marisdgreat:

help me to dey softly
I mean you dey vex for the guy
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2017
marisdgreat:

to be sincere with u, i dnt request for it, like d guy frm abj that sent me his of recent i told him not to do so but he said that he felt like sending it to me but i will know it i saw it in my phone
Mehn! That's serious
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by marisdgreat(f): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2017
BestieSome:
I mean you dey vex for the guy
y wont i
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2017
marisdgreat:

y wont i
grin where are you?
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by marisdgreat(f): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2017
BestieSome:
grin where are you?
enugu n u, y r u shining ur teeth ur babe s she tickling u?
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2017
marisdgreat:

OMG! Yo are kind of funny, you know....you sound so interesting grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2017
marisdgreat:

may be you're the one tickling me. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shares Sex Videos Of Her Boyfriend Side Chick Yesterday Online (watch) / Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland / Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.