Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed (7607 Views)

Signs Your Partner Is Satisfied In Bed / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by bonnyhope: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2017
ur responses pls
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by samincredible44(m): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2017
she will cook a delicious meal to say thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by xynerise: 10:45am On Apr 17, 2017
She will belch

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Ab025(m): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2017
She will kneel down and greet you..... "OGA, NAGODE"

11 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Tallesty1(m): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2017
samincredible44:
she will cook a delicious meal to say thanks
If she can stand up immediately and walk properly then you obviously didn't do something right

A satisfied woman always have this silly grin on her face after sex, she will become visibly weak and inexplicably attractive. She will wrap herself so tightly around you for a while before letting go.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by generalbush(m): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2017
Hahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by xynerise: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:
If she can stand up immediately and walk properly then you obviously didn't do something right

Are you a sadomasochist? grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by samincredible44(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:
dude its sex not surgery

46 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by dingbang(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2017
She will feel happy...
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Miniskirt: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2017
1. She will scream
2. She will say thank you or I love you after..
3. She will cuddle shortly, then cook for you after..
4. She will always come back for more.
5. Na enjoyment go kill am.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Tallesty1(m): 10:56am On Apr 17, 2017
xynerise:

Are you a sadomasochist? grin
gringringringringringrin

No sir but I normally leave them with just enough energy to keep breathing

gringringringringringrin

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Tallesty1(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2017
samincredible44:
dude its sex not surgery

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by xynerise: 10:58am On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:

gringringringringringrin

gringringringringringrin

Sex is not a proof of being literally a man. I wonder why some men have sex just to prove a point grin
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Ajanacool(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:

A satisfied woman always have this silly grin on her face after sex, she will become visibly weak and inexplicably attractive. She will wrap herself so tightly around you for a while before letting go.
Pro! I salute o

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by okotv(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:

gringringringringringrin

gringringringringringrin
lol ....badt guy

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 17, 2017
when she gives u dis expesionnn know she is satisfied cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by pyyxxaro: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2017
Lemme go and ask buhari

Brb
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:

Sex therapist.
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Tallesty1(m): 11:27am On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
Sex therapist.
gringringringringringrin
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by smardray(m): 11:31am On Apr 17, 2017
She's satisfied when she's satisfied
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by majour(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
No long story, whenever you pull out and she gasp for air and sleeps off like a log of wood, Uve done a great job, some won't even mind cleaning up, or putting on clothes, they would just ghost off. Good sex and good sleep are synonymous

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Safiaa(f): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
The only thing that i can agree with that you've said.
Tallesty1:

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:

Akanpa niyen o.

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by obo389(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
when she comes or squirts.
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Tallesty1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Safiaa:
The only thing that i can agree with that you've said.
Eyaah
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by luminouz(m): 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:

Now there is a nigga who truly knows what I go through after I have done a good job on my ladies!!!!
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Airtimex(m): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
She will go for thanksgiving lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Tallesty1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
Sex therapist.
Wait.

The lady on your dp, is that you??

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
Sex therapist.

See ur nose ring

TBoss the younger grin
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by hernandson(m): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
if her legs are shaky,and she also tells you thanks you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by hernandson(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:

I agree with you....experienced that a lot

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by AgentGoat: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check him out / Make I Still Snap With My Romantic Television Too (pictures) / Lady With The Longest Butt Goes Unclad On Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.