Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,458 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed (7599 Views)

Signs Your Partner Is Satisfied In Bed / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by babyfaceafrica: 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
How do you know she is not satisfied?
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by dreamworld: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
If she tells you " thank you " after sex
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Smart41(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
She will purge... grin
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
She has to call u a strange name! Or something unexplainable.
grin
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
samincredible44:
dude its sex not surgery
hahahahahahahaha.... LGKMD [laff go kil me die]
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by tuscani: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
samincredible44:

dude its sex not surgery
hahahaha, was laughing so hard on your comment that my neighbours thought I have gone mad
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by tuscani: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:

gringringringringringrin

No sir but I normally leave them with just enough energy to keep breathing

gringringringringringrin
evil grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by tuscani: 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
I once made love to a lady so well she was screaming all through, I knew she was enjoying it, but after the show I was like sorry it seemed I was hurting you so much, she didn't say anything, I then said, next time I will be more carefull, she looked at me and said 'did I complain, please don't try it' I smiled and we burst out laughing, and we immediately got down again

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by deolurexy1(m): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
I she does like this

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Damfostopper(m): 2:05am On Apr 18, 2017
samincredible44:
dude its sex not surgery
hahahahahahahah savage level 100

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by hernandson(m): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2017
well sign that have witnessed...if she ejaculates she would shake so badly, cool down for a while,or look at u in a funny way, or hold or cuddle you so tight.....then you know you did good
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2017
Tallesty1:
If she can stand up immediately and walk properly then you obviously didn't do something right

A satisfied woman always have this silly grin on her face after sex, she will become visibly weak and inexplicably attractive. She will wrap herself so tightly around you for a while before letting go.

Hmmm. I don dey wonder shocked since why this lady hold me like say she want enter my body that night grin She hug me wella no be small. After she fall asleep I just take style remove myself.

Chai!!! wink Twas my first time and I never knew I scored an A cheesy

Thank you for this comment. Though I won't be returning there soon
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2017
hernandson:
if she ejaculates she would shake so badly

On that night she shake like say electric dey shock her. My hand and d*** do sth sha. Although she no cum ooo

hernandson:
hold or cuddle you so tight....
The lady almost suffocate me ooo
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Lionessza(f): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2017
xynerise:
She will belch

Hahahaha funny you lol.
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Lionessza(f): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2017
bonnyhope:
ur responses pls

If you know her you will see it .... tongue
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by samincredible44(m): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Damfostopper:
hahahahahahahah savage level 100
thanks
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by PrickGetSize(m): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
You'd know she's satisfied if after fvcking her she sleeps off.
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Emobi11: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
She will fart through her kpekus
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by mavrodi(m): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sleep mode will be activated!
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by hernandson(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

On that night she shake like say electric dey shock her. My hand and d*** do sth sha. Although she no cum ooo

The lady almost suffocate me ooo
she did women ejaculation are not visible,unless u taste it,its usually colorless. buh squinting is the only one you get to see...
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tallesty1:
If she can stand up immediately and walk properly then you obviously didn't do something right

A satisfied woman always have this silly grin on her face after sex, she will become visibly weak and inexplicably attractive. She will wrap herself so tightly around you for a while before letting go.
shocked shocked
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by FreeSpirited: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Women that are supposed to come and explain to us so that we can fvck dem better......They won't talk...what kind of creature are they??.....hypocrite lot
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed by Miner13: 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
oluwasma

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer / Asewo Dubai – How Nigerian Ladies Prostitute In Dubai / Who Else Gets This Feeling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.