Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week (5382 Views)

Gbolahan Lawal To Be Named New Oniru - The Cable / Another PDP Bigwig Assassinated In Delta / Matthew Seiyefa May Be Named DSS Acting DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 10:45am On Apr 17, 2017
I have a premonition a PDP bigwig is named this week as owning the billions.

Tactics
Once the PDP chieftain is arrested, he would be taken to Kuje where he won't be allowed any visitor.

Since he can't have any visitor, any chance of his own side of the story coming out is zero. They tested the waters by using saharareporters to name few people and it didn't work.
They have successfully done the same thing with Dasuki.

Conclusion
At the moment, I believe some of the money may have been shared to BMC and Social Media Influencers (SMIs), to galvanize them to work extra hours once the news is made public.

Expect to see BMC, Social Media Influencers(SMI) and Buharideens staying on social media 24/7

This week will be critical for Buhari's one sided fight against corruption.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5164092_ama_jpeg538cc890a63213bc5b0d4462e3ba2e3e
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by zico530(m): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by SEYILIGHT(m): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2017
You'll soon see PDP smallwigs.

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by DickTator1: 10:47am On Apr 17, 2017
We know their tactics, let them try it and heat up the polity.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2017
Y'all should save this page for reference.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by rusher14: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqM7Tn9rMko

See time 7:55 on the right hand corner.

PDP paraphernalia with Sambo boldly written on it.

No surprise if a PDP bigwig is picked up.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 11:05am On Apr 17, 2017
rusher14:

Thanks for the admission sir.
I knew Buharideens are preparing the ground to turn logic on its head this week.

6 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by rusher14: 11:07am On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:

Buharideens are preparing the ground to turn logic on its head this week.

No logic to be twisted.

At least you are not blind.

Or is this your usual defence mechanism...photoshop?

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by Pierocash(m): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2017
Anybody taking this Op serious is dumb.We all knw the money belongs to PDP and their cabals,they are already envisaging a mass raid by DSS this week,so they have started their defense mechanism by reporting their humiliation ahead of time to make it look like witch hunt
Una never see anything,this is just the beginning

8 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2017
rusher14:

No logic to be twisted.

At least you are not blind.

Or is this your usual defence mechanism...photoshop?

Am actually surprised the DSS didn't plant the money at wadata Plaza, am shocked, it would have been so much easier.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2017
[s]
Pierocash:
Anybody taking this Op serious is dumb.We all knw the money belongs to PDP and their cabals,they are already envisaging a mass raid by DSS this week,so they have started their defense mechanism by reporting their humiliation ahead of time to make it look like witch hunt
Una never see anything,this is just the beginning
[/s]

You already know the money belongs to PDP because you were there when the money was stolen, flawless logic.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by SalamRushdie: 11:15am On Apr 17, 2017
We expect the EFCC to hold a press conference on Wednesday where they will claim lootimi Hammerchis loot belongs to a sister agency and then handover the money to the NSA for onward delivery to the NIA

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by rusher14: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2017
House: Owned by PDP chieftain Mu'azu.

Ownership status: First denied but eventually claimed
by Mu'azu.

Evidence: Money and PDP paraphernelia with
Sambo boldly written.

Reaction: Claim that APC chieftain owns the
flats without any evidence not even
a publication of deeds or receipt.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2017
rusher14:

by Mu'azu.

Sambo boldly written.

If Sambo's name was boldly written on it why has EFCC not made a public statement?

So saharareporters missed Sambo's name that was boldly written on it yet erroneously accused other people?

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by fyneguy: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2017
rusher14:

I didn't see it, bro.

Can you snap it and post here?

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by rusher14: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:

If Sambo's name was boldly written on it why has EFCC not made a public statement?

So saharareporters missed Sambo's name that was boldly written on it yet erroneously accused other people?

Did I invent it or is the video not the same one you and I have always seen?

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by rusher14: 11:25am On Apr 17, 2017
fyneguy:

I didn't see it, bro.

Can you snap it and post here?

Seen now?

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 11:29am On Apr 17, 2017
rusher14:

Did I invent it or is the video not the same one you and I have always seen?

So why is Sambo walking a free man? Why did sahareporters miss such a name that was conspicuously displayed?

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by rusher14: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:

So why is Sambo walking a free man? Why did sahareporters miss such a name that was conspicuously displayed?

You've had a premonition based on nothing.

I have had a declaration based on observation.

House owned by PDP chieftain.

Paraphernalia bearing PDP.

Between you and me who should a rational being support?

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by ephi123(f): 11:33am On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:

The ridiculousness of the claim is so funny. Very soon they will see Jonathan's name printed there undecided

EFCC should man up and name the owner of the money. Eod.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2017
rusher14:

You've had a premonition based on nothing.

I have had a declaration based on observation.

House owned by PDP chieftain.

Paraphernalia bearing PDP.

Between you and me who should a rational being support?

You've refused to answer the pertinent question.
If Sambo's name was conspicuously displayed as you said, what's the EFCC still waiting for?

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2017
ephi123:

The ridiculousness of the claim is so funny. Very soon they will see Jonathan's name printed there undecided

EFCC should man up and name the owner of the money. Eod.

The owner is obviously an APC chieftain hence the silence, if the owner was PDP we wouldn't be here guessing.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by ephi123(f): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:

The owner is obviously an APC chieftain hence the silence, if the owner was PDP we wouldn't be here guessing.

With each passing day, EFCC is losing their credibility over this issue. How HARD can it be for such an agency to carry out basic investigation, how hard?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by rusher14: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:

If Sambo's name was conspicuously displayed as you said, what's the EFCC still waiting for?

Time would tell.

However, your opening post contains a picture of Amaechi and Mo Abudu obviously to emphasise a point.

Quite a blurred one when all logic points in one direction.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by IVORY2009(m): 11:41am On Apr 17, 2017
[s]
rusher14:

by Mu'azu.

Sambo boldly written.

[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 11:41am On Apr 17, 2017
rusher14:

Time would tell.

However, your opening post contains a picture of Amaechi and Mo Abudu obviously to emphasise a point.

Quite a blurred one when all logic points in one direction.
Logic points to an APC bigwig hence the guessing game.

If it was a PDP chieftain the efcc woundn't have sought presidency clearance to name the culprit.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by rusher14: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:

Logic points to an APC bigwig hence the guessing game.

If it was a PDP chieftain the efcc woundn't have sought presidency clearance to name the culprit.

I know some of you guys love to say the craziest things.

Due to silence it means someone in the ruling party is involved.

Yet, house owned by PDP.

No evidence of even rental by APC.

Whilst EFCC counts and arranges the loot we can see evidence of PDP paraphernalia.

You want us to dismiss all that and bet on your hunch.

Who your hunch epp?

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by kolaaderin: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:

Some time I wonder how PDP ipob youth uses this organ called brain, so if you submitted UR CV for a job in a place discovered to have harbour stolen money and the CV was seen at the spot of the crime it automatically means u committed the crime. It could only indicate u might have physically has contact with the criminal and could have one thing or the other to do with him. Paraphernalia seen there implies this person is in support of PDP nothing short of that. Please use UR brain to run virus free application and stop pretending u don't have one.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2017
rusher14:

I know some of you guys love to say the craziest things.

Due to silence it means someone in the ruling party is involved.

Yet, house owned by PDP.

No evidence of even rental by APC.

Whilst EFCC counts and arranges the loot we can see evidence of PDP paraphernalia.

You want us to dismiss all that and bet on your hunch.

Who your hunch epp?

Come on, with all the above evidence how come APC mouthpiece (SR) named other people, ignoring Sambo whose picture adorn the walls of this enclave.
Bros I think you're seeing "things" not visible to other humans.
You're in the wrong job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 11:57am On Apr 17, 2017
[s]
kolaaderin:

Some time I wonder how PDP ipob youth uses this organ called brain, so if you submitted UR CV for a job in a place discovered to have harbour stolen money and the CV was seen at the spot of the crime it automatically means u committed the crime. It could only indicate u might have physically has contact with the criminal and could have one thing or the other to do with him. Paraphernalia seen there implies this person is in support of PDP nothing short of that. Please use UR brain to run virus free application and stop pretending u don't have one.
[/s]

Einstein please just name the owner of the loot and stop pouring saliva all over my thread.

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by rusher14: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:

Come on, with all the above evidence how come APC mouthpiece (SR) named other people, ignoring Sambo whose picture adorn the walls of this enclave.
Bros I think you're seeing "things" not visible to other humans.
You're in the wrong job.

I'm in a well paying job where my observations are well rewarded.

The media sometimes depends on the citizenry to point out flaws, mistakes and damn right obfuscations.

The EFCC is yet to make any further public declaration other than the video issued.

Any report you read is independently published.

By the way Sahara Reporters predate APC.

They've never been their mouthpiece and they've published many damning reports against the government of the day.

Go figure.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by deji68: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
So an envelope with sanbo Name on it ist the only Link to the money Very intelligent Submission undecided undecided
rusher14:

Seen now?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Presidency Under Atiku Will Look Like / I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader / FG Budgets N138 Million To Tackle Fake News, Print Calendars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.