Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week (5396 Views)

Gbolahan Lawal To Be Named New Oniru - The Cable / Another PDP Bigwig Assassinated In Delta / Matthew Seiyefa May Be Named DSS Acting DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by rusher14: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:

So what's EFCC waiting for before naming the owner?

Clearance from the presidency I presume.

You sure love conspiracies.

EFCC must carry out due diligence.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
MalcoImX:
And what do we do with the fellow who said Wike's sanity needs to be examined for trying to lay ownership of the money?

Its obvious Dakuku is anti Rivers state. Anyway to get the state govt money to his aboki friends in Abuja is fine by him.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
rusher14:

You sure love conspiracies.

EFCC must carry out due diligence.

So its now conspiratorial to have premonition?

If EFCC were not pursuing vendetta against Buhari's opponents we wouldn't be having this guessing game.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by rusher14: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:

So its now conspiratorial to have premonition?

If EFCC were not pursuing vendetta against Buhari's opponents we wouldn't be having in this guessing game.

Vendetta for?
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by kowema(f): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
rusher14:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqM7Tn9rMko

See time 7:55 on the right hand corner.

PDP paraphernalia with Sambo boldly written on it.

No surprise if a PDP bigwig is picked up.

My own question is, GEJ approved funds for covert operations to NIA abi?, and GEJ left power and he didn't properly hand over to Buhari?.
Covert operations that Buhari is clueless about considering how sensitive it is?.
When would we stop lieing to ourselves in Naija?.

I work in a retail firm and small as it is, once a branch is to have a new manager, the old one wether being sacked or resigned wilfully does a proper handover of stock wether faulty or in good condition.
No stone is left unturned. How much more Nigeria?

Meanwhile this OP is Clueless.
You saw a paraphernalia of GEJ n Sambo Campaign with PDP Logo and that now means the money belongs to GEJ?.
Can u not see that that money is being counted in an office, most likely EFCC office and not in the Ikoyi house.
That Paraphernalia probably belongs to one of the EFCC staff. Dumb skulls trying to cover d obvious. Feeling like police catch thief.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
rusher14:

Vendetta for?

The first person EFCC picked up in 2015 was Dasuki, same man that arrested Buhari in 1985.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by rusher14: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:

The first person EFCC picked up in 2015 was Dasuki, same man that arrested Buhari in 1985.

So if you've wronged me in the past it should give you a by to future crimes without repercussions?

Maybe you are just a terrible person who eventually met your comeuppance.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by MalcoImX: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:

You accuse FFK, Fayose and Ozekhome of alleging Amaechi owns the money forgetting it was APC mouthpiece SR that threw the first punch by erroneously naming pdp associates.

Why did you leave out SR?
Amaechi or any APC bigwig would have been fingered if they were remotely associated with the ownership of the facility. Anybody who owned that house would be concerned if such amount was found in his facility. You definitely would, if it were yours. Wouldn't you?

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
kowema:

My own question is, GEJ approved funds for covert operations to NIA abi?, and GEJ left power and he didn't properly hand over to Buhari?.
Covert operations that Buhari is clueless about considering how sensitive it is?.

I work in a retail firm and small as it is, once a branch is to have a new manager, the old one wether being sacked or resigned wilfully does a proper handover of stock wether faulty or in good condition.

You saw a paraphernalia of GEJ n Sambo Campaign with PDP Logo and that now means the money belongs to GEJ?.
Can u not see that that money is being counted in an office, most likely EFCC office and not in the Ikoyi house.
That Paraphernalia probably belongs to one of the EFCC staff. Dumb skulls trying to cover d obvious. Feeling like police catch thief.

@emboldened
Buhari was handed a comprehensive hand-over note, whether he bothered to read them is the question.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by rusher14: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
kowema:

I see.

So in the EFCC office in 2017, someone would be displaying party affiliations whilst carrying out some activities which might actually involve such a party?

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
MalcoImX:
Amaechi or any APC bigwig would have been fingered if they were remotely associated with the ownership of the facility. Anybody who owned that house would be concerned if such amount was found in his facility. You definitely would, if it were yours. Wouldn't you?

Stupidity is expecting media houses in the Lagos/Ibadan axis to reveal the true owner of said money when they know the owner belongs in the same party with them.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by kowema(f): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:

@emboldened
Buhari was handed a comprehensive hand-over note, whether he bothered to read them is the question.

And u think that sometin as deep as this wud escape him considering we talking dollarsssss and pounds?.
The kind that could almost lift us out of recession.

How can dey obviously leave a paraphernalia or whatever right under our nose if not for obvious reasons?.
To make our minds roam.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by kowema(f): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
rusher14:

I see.

So in the EFCC office in 2017, someone would be displaying party affiliations whilst carrying out some activities which might actually involve such a party?

What if its being use as some sort of mouse pad?.
Its a Govt. Office and such things can easily be found laying around even in piles
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by rusher14: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
kowema:

What if its being use as some sort of mouse pad?.
Its a Govt. Office and such things can easily be found laying around even in piles

Or it is simply evidence from the haul taken from the safe house.

It had actually been reported that a bag containing PDP/Sambo materials were found within.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
kowema:

And u think that sometin as deep as this wud escape him considering we talking dollarsssss and pounds?.
The kind that could almost lift us out of recession.

How can dey obviously leave a paraphernalia or whatever right under our nose if not for obvious reasons?.
To make I mind roam.

@emboldened
Remember the budget padding fiasco?
Billions were added to the budget yet Buhari assented, why? The man is incapable of basic arithmetic, no surprise he failed math even in the photoshopped result he presented.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by MalcoImX: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:

Stupidity is expecting media houses in the Lagos/Ibadan axis to reveal the true owner of said money when they know the owner belongs in the same party with them.
Um um, nothing can be ignored if it is obvious. Anybody can say anything, but it is EFCC that can clearly sort out this.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
rusher14:

It had actually been reported that a bag containing PDP/Sambo materials were found within.

Sambo?
Not according to saharareporters, Mrs. Nnamdi-Ogbue own the billions
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by kowema(f): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
rusher14:

I never read that in the media sir. Please show me where that was quoted in d news.
Infact this is what I read on a foreign media site, much more detailed than d Naija version.

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
MalcoImX:
Um um, nothing can be ignored if it is obvious. Anybody can say anything, but it is EFCC that can clearly sort out this.

But EFCC won't sort it out until clearance from the Presidency, reason I believe its an inside job. Money is owned by an APC stalwart.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
kowema:

I never read that in the media sir. Please show me where that was quoted in d news.
Infact this is what I read on a foreign media site, much more detailed than d Naija version.

Am sure my friend (rusher14) heard it from BBC Hausa grin
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by rusher14: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:

Sambo?
Not according to saharareporters, Mrs. Nnamdi-Ogbue own the billions

A source familiar with the case told one of our correspondents that documents belonging to the Goodluck/Sambo Presidential Campaign Organisation were recovered from the scene.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/04/16/seized-43m-%C2%A327800-n23m-investigators-probe-goodluck-jonathan-link
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by rusher14: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:

Hope you are satisfied?
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
See attached

rusher14:

A source familiar with the case told one of our correspondents that documents belonging to the Goodluck/Sambo Presidential Campaign Organisation were recovered from the scene.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/04/16/seized-43m-%C2%A327800-n23m-investigators-probe-goodluck-jonathan-link

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
rusher14:

Hope you are satisfied?
Satisfied with what? There's nothing wrong wth listening to BBC Hausa et al, referencing what one heard on it is the problem.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by rusher14: 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:
See attached

And?

Does that change anything?

Is it possible she was a conduit?

Fact remains there is a PDP/Sambo angle.

Please before I forget take my hand and thank me for showing you this piece.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by rusher14: 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:

Satisfied with what? There's nothing wrong wth listening to BBC Hausa et al, referencing what one heard on it is the problem.

Who said anything about the Hausa service of BBC being a bad source of news?
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by kowema(f): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:

Hahahahahahah. Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
rusher14:

And?

Does that change anything?

Is it possible she was a conduit?

Fact remains there is a PDP/Sambo angle.

Please before I forget take my hand and thank me for showing you this piece.

Not according to our award winning investigators @ saharareporters.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
rusher14:

Who said anything about the Hausa service of BBC being a bad source of news?

Why did you say "satisfied"
I reacted to your word "satisfied"
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by rusher14: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
kowema:

Hahahahahahah. Lmao

Always good to have a laugh even if it is about having egg on your own face.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by dukie25: 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
rusher14:

Always good to have a laugh even if it is about having egg on your own face.
The egg would probably land on your head if my premonition is proven to be correct later in the week.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: PDP Bigwig To Be Named This Week by rusher14: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:

The egg would probably land on your head if my premonition is proven to be correct later in the week.
I've never said your premonition is wrong.

I'm only providing fact to buttress why you are going to get yo PDP chieftain arrested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bye-Election: Enugu PDP Hails INEC, Security Agencies On Transparent Election / Money Politics: NASS Reviews Campaign Spending Limits Upward / Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.