Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

G Spot is a Myth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G Spot is a Myth (3399 Views)

Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? / Does The G Spot Really Exist In Nigerian Women / Who Knows Where This Spot Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

G Spot is a Myth by Kdon2: 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
[left][/left]Please this is a thread that can make positive impact on some married couples,so be honest in your contribution.

So whats your own opinion...

The question i have is; do women actually have g spot or its just some over rated fantasy of some sexist to make men chase after the nonexistent?

If it exists,does it guarrantee orgasmic bliss in all women?

Lastly How can women get the experience? Some women dont even know about it to ever enjoy it.
Re: G Spot is a Myth by ademasta(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hmmm...
There is G Spot... It is called Grafenberg Spot... Located at the upper roof of the vagina. About 3cm inside.
Every woman has it but not all of them derive sensation from it. Some women have clitoral sensation, meaning no amount of dick banging can make them cum. Just until you massage the clitoris.

But as per the G Spot, once you bang the spot continuously for like 50 strokes, the next is CUMMING... grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G Spot is a Myth by kkins25(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=ademasta post=55651899]Hmmm...
There is G Spot... It is called Grafenberg Spot... Located at the upper roof of the vagina. About 3cm inside.
Every woman has it but not all of them derive sensation from it. Some women have clitoral sensation, meaning no amount of dick banging can make them cum. Just until you massage the clitoris.

But as per the G Spot, once you bang the spot continuously for like 50 strokes, the next is CUMMING... grin cheesy[/quote
how take know
Re: G Spot is a Myth by kkins25(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
ademasta:
Hmmm...

But as per the G Spot, once you bang the spot continuously for like 50 strokes, the next is CUMMING... grin cheesy

how you take know

2 Likes

Re: G Spot is a Myth by ademasta(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
kkins25:

how you take know
Tested and confirmed from experience sir.
Re: G Spot is a Myth by Kdon2: 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
ademasta:
Hmmm...

Really?? I hope its true lol.

1 Like

Re: G Spot is a Myth by FvckShiT(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
it's no fĂșcking myth-its actually does fĂ»cking exist

1 Like

Re: G Spot is a Myth by SINZ: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
You probably haven't heard her tell you "right there, right there" when you're thrusting in and out. grin

"Right there" is where the G-sspot is, its no myth.
Re: G Spot is a Myth by Kdon2: 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
SINZ:
You probably haven't heard her tell you "right there, right there" when you're thrusting in and out. grin

"Right there" is where the center of gravity is, its no myth.

I salute eh bros! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: G Spot is a Myth by StarBukola(f): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
But some one told me there is nothing like gspot,
Re: G Spot is a Myth by ademasta(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
Very true
Kdon2:

Really?? I hope its true lol.
Re: G Spot is a Myth by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
SINZ:

"Right there" is where the G-sspot is, its no myth.

boss tha bossman grin

3 Likes

Re: G Spot is a Myth by SINZ: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
comradespade:

boss tha bossman grin
Oracle sir, hailings! grin
Re: G Spot is a Myth by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
SINZ:

Oracle sir, hailings! grin

see as u dey analyze center of gravity, na you o cheesy *I dey hail"
Re: G Spot is a Myth by SINZ: 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
comradespade:

see as u dey analyze center of gravity, na you o cheesy *I dey hail"
gringrin
Re: G Spot is a Myth by Stevengerd(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
StarBukola:
Wait. U Sure Say U Complete As A Woman?
Re: G Spot is a Myth by Kdon2: 3:07am On Apr 18, 2017
ademasta:
Very true

I have heard many ladies told me its an illusion, thats my point. can a lady find it herself and how?

1 Like

Re: G Spot is a Myth by 2buffagain(m): 5:34am On Apr 18, 2017
The average nigerian male is a caveman who thinks love making is all about 2 people viciously smashing their genitals together.
No curiousity, no exploration, and pretty much zero imagination... undecided

My regards to the women who have to deal with this kind of ignorance

1 Like

Re: G Spot is a Myth by ademasta(m): 6:35am On Apr 18, 2017
Kdon2:

I have heard many ladies told me its an illusion, thats my point. can a lady find it herself and how?
They can
Re: G Spot is a Myth by Jaynom(m): 6:55am On Apr 18, 2017
The existence of the center of gravity has not been proven; nor has the source of female ejaculation.[3][4] Although the center of gravity has been studied since the 1940s,[2] disagreement persists over its existence as a distinct structure, definition and location.[3][5][6] A 2009 British study concluded that its existence is unproven and subjective, based on questionnaires and personal experience.[7] Other studies, using ultrasound, have found physiological evidence of the center of gravity in women who report having orgasms during vaginal intercourse.[7][8] It is also hypothesized that the center of gravity is an extension of the clitoris and that this is the cause of orgasms experienced vaginally. - WIKIPEDIA

It's safe to say it's a MYTH
Re: G Spot is a Myth by StarBukola(f): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
Wait. U Sure Say U Complete As A Woman?
ask me one more time
Re: G Spot is a Myth by kkins25(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
where are d ladies?? is this a myth or reality??
Re: G Spot is a Myth by Stevengerd(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
StarBukola:
ask me one more time
Yo Nt Complete Oh!
Re: G Spot is a Myth by megareal: 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
G spot? It's real mehn. grin wink
Re: G Spot is a Myth by Kdon2: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
megareal:

Talking from experience? cheesy
Re: G Spot is a Myth by Kdon2: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Jaynom:
The existence of the center of gravity has not been proven; nor has the source of female ejaculation.[3][4] Although the center of gravity has been studied since the 1940s,[2] disagreement persists over its existence as a distinct structure, definition and location.[3][5][6] A 2009 British study concluded that its existence is unproven and subjective, based on questionnaires and personal experience.[7] Other studies, using ultrasound, have found physiological evidence of the center of gravity in women who report having orgasms during vaginal intercourse.[7][8] It is also hypothesized that the center of gravity is an extension of the clitoris and that this is the cause of orgasms experienced vaginally. - WIKIPEDIA

Re: G Spot is a Myth by Kdon2: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Jaynom:

Na wa o! Its too much mystery. I m sure many ladies want to experience it very much but it is so difficult to prove.
Re: G Spot is a Myth by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
ademasta:
Hmmm...

50 strokes ko,whipe nigrin wehdone sir

1 Like

Re: G Spot is a Myth by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
ademasta:
Hmmm...

lol 50 strokes ko,whipe ni grin wehdone sir

1 Like

Re: G Spot is a Myth by ademasta(m): 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
konjishild:

lol 50 strokes ko,whipe ni grin wehdone sir
Ayam sorry sir grin
Re: G Spot is a Myth by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
StarBukola:
insert ur finger inside ur puna maybe u wil c d spotgrin
Re: G Spot is a Myth by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
megareal:
l bae i hail thee ogrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This A Rat, Snake Or Snake-rat? / Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.