Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

G Spot is a Myth - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G Spot is a Myth (3434 Views)

Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? / Does The G Spot Really Exist In Nigerian Women / Who Knows Where This Spot Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G Spot is a Myth by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
g spot dey na,she always direct my joystick to wer it is den I'll hit it continuouslygrin
Re: G Spot is a Myth by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
ademasta:
Ayam sorry sir grin
u r forgiven sirgrin

1 Like

Re: G Spot is a Myth by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hmmm. My take? (And Solely based on my experience) I think that the center of gravity was invented by conservative men out of an existential necessicity. The existence of the center of gravity would confirm the mechanical compatibility of the penis and the vagina for sexual climax. Whereas, there's no doubt that procreation is only achieved when there's insertion, the female sexual organ isn't the hole. It's the clitoris. And it is not necessarily built for a phallic shaped object.

1 Like

Re: G Spot is a Myth by kkins25(m): 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
MsRoe:
Hmmm. My take? (And Solely based on my experience) I think that the center of gravity was invented by conservative men out of an existential necessicity. The existence of the center of gravity would confirm the mechanical compatibility of the penis and the vagina for sexual climax. Whereas, there's no doubt that procreation is only achieved when there's insertion, the female sexual organ isn't the hole. It's the clitoris. And it is not necessarily built for a phallic shaped object.

haha.. so it dosent exist or you haven't discovered urs??
Re: G Spot is a Myth by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 19, 2017
kkins25:

haha.. so it dosent exist or you haven't discovered urs??

I do not have one. AT ALL. It's not just part of my anatomy. But I won't speak for all women.
Re: G Spot is a Myth by schumastic(m): 7:23am On Apr 19, 2017
truth is when you hit it right either with the D or tongue, you will notice the spot itself cus she will wrap her leg around you or hold your head tight down that region.

so yeah, there is actually a g spot.
Re: G Spot is a Myth by Kdon2: 9:01am On Apr 19, 2017
MsRoe:

Your point please!
Re: G Spot is a Myth by Kdon2: 9:04am On Apr 19, 2017
MsRoe:

I do not have one. AT ALL. It's not just part of my anatomy. But I won't speak for all women.

Hmmm...Are you sure or you have not been lucky enough to get expert to uncover yours!
Re: G Spot is a Myth by Kdon2: 9:06am On Apr 19, 2017
schumastic:
truth is when you hit it right either with the D or tongue, you will notice the spot itself cus she will wrap her leg around you or hold your head tight down that region.

Gbosa mehn! You are just on point. Your head dey there.
Re: G Spot is a Myth by schumastic(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2017
Kdon2:

Gbosa mehn! You are just on point. Your head dey there.

my head no fit commot from where e they
Re: G Spot is a Myth by kkins25(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
schumastic:

oh boy your tongue long reach that level... baba i dey hail ohhh.
Re: G Spot is a Myth by kkins25(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
MsRoe:

wow!!! women are so complicated..... if i may ask, dat means you haven't had an orgasm b4?? hmmm... my fellow men, its good to be a guy isnt it?? haha.
Re: G Spot is a Myth by Kdon2: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
kkins25:

wow!!! women are so complicated..... if i may ask, dat means you haven't had an orgasm b4?? hmmm... my fellow men, its good to be a guy isnt it?? haha.

I concur,Ladies r so so twisted!
Re: G Spot is a Myth by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 20, 2017
kkins25:

Of course, I've had orgasms. Clitoral orgasms. There's really nothing complicated about it.
Re: G Spot is a Myth by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 20, 2017
Kdon2:

Hmmm...Are you sure or you have not been lucky enough to get expert to uncover yours!

Columbus with a fourteen-inch pole would never find it. But it would be redundant anyway. If someone tried to convince you of some elusive center of gravity in your toe (for instance) would you spend years trying to prove that theory or would you focus on the D that talks to you itself, and tells you what it wants? The clitoris is that vocal.

1 Like

Re: G Spot is a Myth by kkins25(m): 6:16am On Apr 20, 2017
MsRoe:

Columbus with a fourteen-inch pole would never find it. But it would be redundant anyway. If someone tried to convince you of some elusive center of gravity in your toe (for instance) would you spend years trying to prove that theory or would you focus on the D that talks to you itself, and tells you what it wants? The clitoris is that vocal.
ever searched using ur fingers?
Re: G Spot is a Myth by kibra4u(m): 6:37am On Apr 20, 2017
StarBukola:
But some one told me there is nothing like gspot,

My dear that person is inexperienced in that aspect. But of course we can hook up for us to experiment together. You will definately enjoy every bit of it.
Re: G Spot is a Myth by dyze(m): 6:57am On Apr 20, 2017
MsRoe:

You sound very matured. That's cool.
Re: G Spot is a Myth by StarBukola(f): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2017
kibra4u:

My dear that person is inexperienced in that aspect. But of course we can hook up for us to experiment together. You will definately enjoy every bit of it.
angry angry angry angry
Re: G Spot is a Myth by Kdon2: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2017
MsRoe:

Hmmn. I wish you are wrong. Sometimes women are ignorantr of things that matter though... even d ones right before your nose.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mistress’ Sons / I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No / How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.