Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,186 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) (97822 Views)

Ndidi And The Telekinesis Man (A Fantasy Romance Novella By Kayode Odusanya) / Supernaculars [the Renascence] A Sci-fantasy Novel / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Dare2Try(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2017
Nice story, pls more update bro
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 2:02pm On May 09, 2017
Sorry guys I couldn't send up dates both here and on MARVEL CHRONICLES 2 because of spam bot. And with d way I'm seeing it I may not be able to continue with MARVEL CHRONICLES 2. Its annoying o even the last updates I sent dere were deleted.
Well let me just update here and see how it goes
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 3:48pm On May 09, 2017
Jarrael allowed the silence that defended in the room a while to continue after Thorn’s last speech. “I need to get out of Aram now. “
“You can’t leave for now. It is still morning. Your best chance of leaving will have to be in the dark.” Thorn stood up, went to a trunk cleverly carved of wood and gold fittings. She opened it, pulled out a decanter having ruby colored liquid in it. She pick up two delicate looking glass cups, poured the liquid from the decanter into them and offered one to Jarrael. “ The best wine to be had in all of Ghemmaria. Made from the cherry colored grapes grown at the border between the northern edge of Grimwood and the southern part of the Snake Swamp in Gondola. That is a unique area of land the only known place where the green scaled skink exists. That reptile is the major food for the teeming population of swamp vipers that roam that place. When the viper feeds on the skink, they feed on major parts of the body and spill out some of the entrails because of their poisonous contents. Now the entrails of the green scaled skink colors the soil red in the area they decay in because of the poison. The wine makers of Gondola look for these unique piece of spots on the grounds of Grimwood and Snake Swamp, they plant their grapes in there and produce these special red fruits that gives out this wine. In the Gondolian’s tongue, it is called zala-lunamin, meaning poisoned wine. Drink, my love, and let your worries drawn with it. “
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 4:25pm On May 09, 2017
Jarrael took a careful sip from the wine and was surprised to note it was actually very light with little hint of alcohol. He looked at Thorn raising a questioning eyebrow.
“Oh I forgot to add that there are two variants of the zala-lunamin, this is the one mostly used in the sacred temple of the goddess queen, drank by her priestess daughters therefore devoid of alcohol, it remains fresh and unfermented . It Is a holy wine made for only the purest faithful of the serpent queen worshippers. “ Here Thorn laughed. “Well as an apostate serpent worshipper, I guess I’m not qualified to drink this and so are you too.”
This time Jarrael joined in the laugh with a little of his own but his eyes remained hard. He drank down the rest of the red wine and stretched his hand with the cup to Thorn for a refill. “With the reputation of the snake goddess queen and her cult of followers, I would have expected them to have killed you for your apostasy. “
“Well lots of things people in the civilized kingdoms know about the Gondolians, their goddess and religion are false. Besides, I wasn’t a native of Gondola but a rescued slave, so it was easy for me to pull out after all they taught me. “ she came back to sit on the bed and refilled Jarrael’s cup again after he drank the second fill. “Moreover, the Gondolians are actually really nice, accommodating, noble and honorable people, uncorrupted by the moral decay that is burying the civilization of the kingdoms. I really did miss my time with them but it was impossible for me to have stayed beyond the time I did. Not being a native, I could never totally fit in. I think they understood this when I ran away. I always try to convince myself that I stole several things from them, including this blessed wine. But I believe they knew I took them and allowed me to go with it.”
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 6:20pm On May 09, 2017
“They seem like a couple of nice people, well I may get to visit them one of these days. “
“I pray you don’t. “Thorn said suddenly with a dark visage. “People like you are not welcomed there. They have a way of knowing the kind of person you are the moment you step feet on their soil. “
As a response Jarrael drown the next refill in one full gulp. “Well Thorn I need to get out of Aram. Since my mission failed nothing else is keeping me here. “
“Believe me Jarrael I know how dangerous even keeping you here is to me. In about two days, three attempts have been made to want to search my whole establishment. The first two times it was easy to use my influence to persuade the soldiers to ignore this place. It worked because those were just Aram soldiers who knew me very well and their officers are regular customers of mine. But the third time, the soldiers where led by people I know are not Aramite soldiers. Though they were dressed in the same Aram soldiers uniform, but they are not natives of Aram or any of the southern kingdoms. They were of lighter skin and blond hairs also taller than a normal southerner. They even forced their way into this room despite my protests. “
“Guess that should be a member of the baron’s personal special guard. “ Jarrael took the glass decanter from the lady and poured a generous fill of the wine into his cup. “So how were you able to hide me from them.? “
“I didn’t. “ when Jarrael looked at her questioning she continued. “I just dressed you up to look like a mannequin “
“What? “ Thorn threw her palm over her mouth to cover up the laughter that threatened to overwhelm her over Jarrael’s sudden outburst.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 9:44pm On May 09, 2017
“But I saved your life, didn’t I? So no need to act offended. “ while still laughing she went on. “That wasn’t enough to hide you from them. I had to sprinkle a particular dried spices on the coals of my brazier. It filled the room with a subtle hallucinogenic smoke that dulled their senses, so they couldn’t really focus on what they were seeing. “
“Thorn, despite your appearance, you are more deadly than a pit asp. “
Still enjoying the mirth of the joke she just played on Jarrael, she said lightly. “You can rest back now my love, I will make arrangements to get you discreetly out of Aram this night. Will be sending my girls to you soon to wash and feed you. That is if you won’t object. “
“I do not object. But note I need to visit someone before leaving Aram. “
“And who would that be? “
“Ah’moud. The fool that rightly gave me the Information about baron Tarikh’s secret visit to Aram. Most of his information were correct, but I have a feeling he deliberately left out the part of a priest of Nemphis. He will have to answer for his betrayal. “
“Oh that caitiff? “ she said with a certain disdain in her voice. “Ah’moud isn’t anywhere in Aram right now. Heard he left the city four days ago. The rumor is that he got paid a considerable sum by one of his client. He had to leave the city in order to spend his loot without being interrupted by the people he owes money. That waif is an unrepentant gambler who is neck deep in debts. Lots of people are looking for him. “
“Any idea where he is hiding out now? “
“A guess is in one of the seven towns around the shores of the Dragon Eye lake. I should be able to get you the specific place before night fall. “
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by meneski(m): 12:17am On May 10, 2017
keep it coming bro....love ur updates
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 8:20am On May 10, 2017
“I would do well to show my gratitude for your immense help. I think I’m getting to owe you more these days. “
“All you owe me Jarrael is your love.” she went to the door and beckoned leaving Jarrael in the uncomfortable silence. A silent heavily built dark skinned man came into the room. Bald head with dark heavy beards and bushy eyebrows. He was wearing a stripped pantaloons with wide heavy leather belt. His chest was bare of clothes but full of dark curly hairs. With two silver short armbands. He bowed respectfully at Thorn but threw a hostile look at Jarrael.
“This is my most trusted body guard, his name is Zimri. He will keep watch over you while I’m away. And in case you feel like starting a friendly conversation, you should know that he is a mute. “
“Well the looks he is sending my way doesn’t appear like a friendly one. “ Jarrael said taking another healthy swig at the red wine.
“He is still sore that you knocked him out when trying to get here two nights ago. Besides that, he doesn’t trust any other person except me so he hates seeing anyone around me unless my girls. “
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by zelaws: 9:23am On May 10, 2017
Apollux.
Your writing skills is magnificent and the story line is Epic.
My guess . Jarrael lost her sister and she was sold to slavery. From Thorn's story she was a slave before she was rescued in Gondola. Jarrael's feelings for her is not a sexual bond but pure love of care and value. Add all up. Thorn could be Jarrael's lost sister.
Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 1:19pm On May 10, 2017
Cyberrex:
u said memoir of blood and steel is a spin of of another series, so should we expect that one too
Sorry for the late reply.
Yes, Memoirs of Blood and Steel is a spin off story from Ghemmaria Canticles. But whether I will share that story here on Nairaland, well I don't think so. That story is really huge. I still haven't decided what to do about that yet. Just keep ur fingers crossed.
One thing u will notice as u go through this story is, a lot of gaps, unexplained phenomenon and events are mentioned without real explanations, that is because the major story have all the answers.
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by meneski(m): 2:33pm On May 10, 2017
how do i get de main story
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by alexblazzzer18(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2017
Hum, this is superb, Bro I love ur skills, I'd love to have some collaboration with you.
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 3:21pm On May 10, 2017
alexblazzzer18:
Hum, this is superb, Bro I love ur skills, I'd love to have some collaboration with you.
Alright sir, thanks. I'm at your service, just let me know anytime you are ready
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by alexblazzzer18(m): 3:27pm On May 10, 2017
Apollux:

Alright sir, thanks. I'm at your service, just let me know anytime you are ready
ok I'd do that soon
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by zesh(m): 12:22am On May 11, 2017
Apollux:

Sorry for the late reply.
Yes, Memoirs of Blood and Steel is a spin off story from Ghemmaria Canticles. But whether I will share that story here on Nairaland, well I don't think so. That story is really huge. I still haven't decided what to do about that yet. Just keep ur fingers crossed.
One thing u will notice as u go through this story is, a lot of gaps, unexplained phenomenon and events are mentioned without real explanations, that is because the major story have all the answers.
what if I can get the ghemmaria canticles
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 2:13pm On May 13, 2017
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Claustrophobia would have threatened other men within the confined space Jarrael found himself. But having trained for long and perfected the technique of ta’qquil, the phase of silence, he was stoic. Ta’qquil is the other angle of the height of Rhu, part of the sword dance of Kief, here the assassin tries to mold into the surrounding elements. It’s as much a practice of total silence as well as of a camouflaging exercise, that makes the practicing person blend into any background he finds himself and remains for all intend and purpose invisible. This is a corrupted version of the invisibility, gray or no-being spell used by the gray sister. Though the method used by the Black Robes involves no sorcery, yet still effective in it’s own way.
He was squeezed into the false bottom of a long trunk, on him and every single other space of the trunk were packed expensive satin, linen and silk cloths. Along with bottles, vials and alabaster boxes of sweet smelling spices and precious ointments. The trunk was kept in a four wheel cart been pulled by two fast well breed Hathran steeds. Driven by the mute Zimri and the lady Thorn sitting by his side in the cart. Other things packed with the trunk at the back of the cart were barrels of cheap beer, ale and wine. Salted dried beef, pork and sand tapir meat. It is well known that Thorn do send her special cart with these goods for trade with some of her customers at the watering hole a few distance from the city. That watering hole is the major stop over for those taking the two main caravan routes of trade into the city of Aram. The main route originates from the Oasis of Tull. The second one, through the desert of Amir, goes through the eastern lands, with a stop at the fishing town around the lesser Sea then turn northward to the towns around Dragon Eye lake.
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 2:20pm On May 13, 2017
She normally sends her cart during the later part of the day, most times the trips are carried out by two or more of her LovePeddler girls with four or more guards as hired helps. But the surprise at the city gate was that no one was expecting her to make the trip this night considering the lock down order was still in effect and she is personally taking the goods out this time herself, without any of her girls with her and taking along just a single body guard.
The city watch guards at the gate tensed when they heard the rumble of the cart wheel heading to the city gate but relaxed when with careful examination, they noticed it was the cart belonging to lady Thorn, she was well known by most of Aram city soldiers, especially their officers. The captain of the watch at the gate had quiet conversation with Thorn. He reminded her of the curfew in effect, she pleaded that she was running out of money to keep her business afloat. And if she doesn’t make this delivery that was already three days late, her shops may just have to close down. This is what soldiers of Aram dread the most. The captain conferred with other of his lesser officers. He came back to the cart, informed Thorn that she can be allowed to pass. He made her know that she is being highly favored above others in the city. He also expressed worry that lady Thorn is going herself and taken just one protector. She explained that away with the excuse that her customers were already too angry, that it’s only her appearance in person to apologize and explain can placate them. The captain accepted and offered to send four of his soldiers to accompany her. She declined the offer sweetly and promised him a special treatment when next the captain drop by at any of her shop. Then she offered the captain and his soldiers a barrel of ale to quench their thirst. The gate was opened and the cart pulled by the horses rumbled out of the city.
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 7:00pm On May 13, 2017
Jarrael could only catch bits and pieces of what transpired but he know he was out of the city, when the ever abiding stink in the city’s air was replaced by the cold dusty night breeze of the desert.
About and hour ride through the caravan route, the horse stopped and Jarrael was let out of the trunk. He sat by the side of Thorn and Zimri pulled and the reins on the horses and the journey continued. Looking back, Jarrael saw several pin pricks of light around the city gate, when he asked Thorn of it, he was informed they are the campfires surrounding the tents of merchants staying outside the city gate who had been denied access to the city because of the curfew.
The watering hole was just a haphazard congregation of several huts and buildings made from polished sand stone. A little bazaar was on despite the late night, having blazing torches and traders with buyers voices a constant din as they all haggle about prices of goods.
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 10:27pm On May 13, 2017
Biding Thorn farewell as she sort her customers, he went to his hiding place in the watering hole after retrieving his weapons and pouches. His hiding place was a small wooden construct besides a horse stable own by a horse keeper. He got a change of apparel. Still his black and gray shirt covered by a leather jerkins. He took another cape for the road journey, a black long length silk cloth he will use for a turban and wrapping for his mouth and nose to protect him from the desert dust. He bought a new horse from his host at a price he knew as exorbitant because the small bodied man with several missing teeth smiled excitedly as he handed the horse to Jarrael. He mounted the horse and rode hard into the night, going back through the caravan route, he has an almost all night hard riding if he must get to the Dragon Eye before noon. Fortunately the horse is a fresh steed, strong and well breed for long and hard riding.
Jarrael rode through the gates of Mhekila, one of the seven towns surrounding the Dragon Eye Lake very late in the afternoon. When he had left the watering hole before Aram, he had cut across the open desert sands to get to the second Caravan Trade route that comes from Jakbir into Aram instead of going a bit north along the Zin-Aram Caravan route and take the turning from the point where it meets with the Zin-Jakbir route. That is the safest and most reasonable part to travel on. But it would have cost Jarrael another extra day of hard riding, which he wasn’t sure his horse can survive without adequate stop over for rest, water and grazing. So he had gone through an uncharted part, the open desert country in between the two trade routes in other to get to his destination on time.

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 12:01am On May 14, 2017
The dry land between both trade routes is dangerous because bandits roam free in that place. Also the brown skinned dark eyes Amirian nomadic herdsmen who hates outsiders and will most certainly attack strangers on sight also prowl that area. Taking their horses and Douri cattle for grazing among the clumps of grasses that do manage to grow despite the harshness of the weather. During his riding, he had seen several of the herdsmen watching him with hard eyes from a distance. Probably taking their time to really check him out before making their moves. But none came near him however and Jarrael was sure that was because of his dressing, his outlook was an exact type of the one by a member of the Black Robes assassin. The desert herdsmen have a long memory and none will forget the bitter lesson taught to their ancestors by the Black Robes few centuries back. Every new child born into any clan of the herdsmen are taught to avoid a black robe like a skin wasting plague. As he got closer to Jakbir, he didn’t see them again. At Jakbir, after riding all night and watching his back against the bandits and herdsmen, he had decided to get full provisions for himself then rest and food for the horse, desiring to skip the Jakbir-Mhekila trade routes and the watering hole along it entirely. He wants to pass through the direct part to Mhekila where he knew Ah’moud is hiding out. Another reason he was forced to stop at Jakbir is that Thorn gave him the name of someone to meet in one of her small whorehouse there. The lady who runs it on her behalf will supply Jarrael everything he needs to know about where Ah’moud is. The information he got was that Ah’moud have made a gambling place in Mhekila his constant residence since arriving there some days ago. With barely concealed haste, Jarrael had ridden for Mhekila. He had met an unexpected dust storm that kept him from moving for a few hours.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by meneski(m): 11:45am On May 14, 2017
Appolux kip it cuming.....u rock
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2017
Jarrael felt a tightness in his chest because of his late arrival and prayed the fool he had taken all the risk to find is still around. Feeling the horse staggering a bit with each step and sweat leaking from it’s pores, he know that the strong stallion will need a whole day or two of rest before it can embark on another hard riding. Still the stallion have really served its purpose. Getting to an inn, he handed the horse to a groom and dropped some copper coins with him to have his horse well tended. He sort out the gambling parlor where he heard Ah’moud was spending his days and fortune. The streets of Mhekila was like that of any other town, no particular order to them. The houses where of polished sand stones and bricks made from the mud obtained from the shores of the Dragon Eye lake. Mhekila, like the other towns around the lake was a fishing town, the reek of fish was ever present in the air. While searching for the gambling palor, Jarrael had passed by a fishing bazaar which seem to be the source of the fish smell covering the whole town. The noise from the small market was as deafening as one in any large city. Traders from most of the southern countries were there. He was not too surprised to see Hathran horse traders here too.
At the gambling parlor, Jarrael was informed that Ah’moud just left few minutes before he arrived in the company of four men. He felt his stomach churn allowing several possibilities to cross his mind. He had to part with five copper coins before the new place where his quarry is was shown to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Cyberrex(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2017
kontinu
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Smooth278(m): 12:11am On May 15, 2017
Thanks for the updates bro, the story is riveting
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by meneski(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2017
i pray he finds dat guy
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by alexblazzzer18(m): 9:24pm On May 15, 2017
Hum, cool.
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2017
When he got where he was directed to, he noticed it was a whorehouse. A two story building made of published sand stone, with few trees planted by both sides of the road leading to it. A perfect cover for the scantily dressed whores to have a shade from the sun light and still display their bodies to attract potential clients. The breeze blowing in the town of Mhekila was moist, cooler unlike the dry and dusty air of the open desert he had been inhaling. Just behind the whole house that was his destination was a small market, which the smell coming from that angle already gave him the idea of what the market was about. The heavy smell of fish in the air came from the market. And beyond the market, Jarrael could see the glints of the waning sunlight of the Dragon Eye lake. After making his way through the whores, trinkets peddlers and beggars before the building, he stepped in by the door. Ignoring the call of the manager of the whorehouse who was sitting on a stool at the entrance while attending to two prominent guests. When Jarrael ignored his repeated calls , the manager shrugged and went back to attending to his guests. Jarrael ran quickly through the short steps, got to the second floor of the story and sort the room he was directed to.
He was in a dimly lit passage, quiet except from some low droning noise he heard coming from a door to the left side of the passage. The door was left ajar and Jarrael realized that was the room he was directed to. A loud wail from the door spun Jarrael to hasten his move to the door.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by URANTAALLWELL(m): 10:08am On May 19, 2017
impressive as always. keep it up. [b][/b]
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Biggysmolz: 12:38pm On May 19, 2017
This is awesome.....ur descriptions are so on point....ride on bro
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 1:31pm On May 19, 2017
Kicking the door inward, he got the attention of everyone in the room. The room was brightly lit from the sunlight coming in through the wide window. It has a bed, a chair and a smell well crafted wooden table having a lamp that was off. Five people where in the room, four of them were unfamiliar to him. They were all dressed in the loose fitting silk brown garments of the Amirian desert herdsmen with wide sleeves. Plain color with heavy embroidery on the chest and sleeves. All four were putting on wide round turbans of the same materials with their garments and a longer part dangling from their shoulders used to cover the nose and mouth during their desert travel. The four men were all armed with tulwar and small knives, the feet encased in heavy sandals completely covered in dust. Three of them were huge, two out of them heavily muscled, but the third is fat with big bulging stomach. The fourth was smaller in height and extremely slim. All four have dark bushy beards, hawk nose and fierce eyes. While the three were all standing at different easy postures , the fourth, the smallest amount them was holding a small knife that was dripping with blood. His other hand was holding the neck of the fifth man in the room. This one Jarrael recognized, for this is the one whom he seek, Ah’moud.
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 1:37pm On May 19, 2017
Ah’moud is a small statured man, having bulging jaws and stomach that are beginning to show signs of protruding. He has well trimmed mustache and beard . He was wearing a green colored small turban with a gold fastened to it above his forehead. The clothes on his body was white but have received several cuts which also bleed his skin staining the white silk clothes red. A harem silk white pant covered his waist and legs clasp at the ankles with gold bands. On his feet are soft curled toe leather shoes of an expensive make.
Jarrael realized that the wail he just heard now came from Ah’moud, seeing the bloody lips and lacerated chest, it was obvious he was been tortured by the four. Ah’moud hands and chest were tied to the only chair in the room. He initially was panting heavily, sweat and blood staining his body and clothes but his eyes brighten as Jarrael barged in.
The smallest of the four overcame his initial surprise and spoke in a guttural voice to the other three. Jarrael know enough of the herdsmen native language to understand what he was saying. “Who is this fool dressed like an Al-hujinn to interrupt us without fear? “
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2017
Jarrael almost smiled openly when he heard the word Al-hujinn, the word means The desert sprite or dark ghost or apparition or the dust dæmon. That is the name the herdsmen have given to their ancient tormentors, the Black Robe assassins.
One of the three huge ones replied. “I don’t think he really is an Al-hujinn, the Al-hujinn doesn’t let you see them when they come for you. He may dress like one but he doesn’t act like one. “
Turning to Jarrael with an ugly smile on his face due to a long scar that had cloven his nose into two, starting from just below his left eye to the top of his right lip, the smallest of the four spoke in well cultured general language of the Ghemmaria kingdoms. “Who might you be honored sir? I will want you to know you are interrupting an important proceeding. “ He leaked the blood dripping from his knife with his tongue.
Jarrael wasn’t in the mood for civilities. “I want the man you are torturing, he is owing me and I’m here to collect. “
“Oh that Is quite understandable honored sir. “ the smaller man replied pleasantly. “You see he owes us too and we are here to collect also. But seeing as we came before you, it will be well and nice to wait your turn for collection.”
“At the rate you’re going, the fool will be dead before you’re through collecting. “ Jarrael yelled at the speaker.
“You are quite correct honored sir. “ the herdsman smiled more, showing dark brown teeth with several missing pieces. “After collecting the money from him, I intend to removed his heart and liver. His heart goes to the one who sent us. And the liver… ah one weakness of mine, I can't resist the call to chew on the liver of my enemies. So after doing that to him, then you can collect your debt from the remains. “
“I won’t let you do that. “Jarrael growled slowly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Life Of A Uam Boy / Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.