Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot (32953 Views)

Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Panel Summons Fayose’s Aide, Lere Olayinka Over Closure Of Ekiti Radio/televisio / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 18, 2017
mario383:
Who is this chief thief ? Like Acaechi, Babachir, Fashola. You should be ashamed of yourself that the corruption fight by Buhari is complete rubbish. Go and ask your Buhari whistle blower to also desclose the owner of the money. There is no way when the whistole blower will discover money without knowing the owner. Na lie go burry una head.

Bruh go back and read my comment when you are fully awake.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by Haddock(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2017
agbalanze01:
[s][/s]
but you're comfortable fabricating endless lies on Jonathan and others
shameless hypocrite

Oya, sue him for Jonathan or don't derail the thread again! angry

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by usamali(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2017
BetaThings:

Hahahaha
You will have to do better than this - apply to the Court to be joined in the suit - what you post is largely anonymous

certainly will do that In due time,meeting with mi team of SAN this morning to get their support and advice....will soon be richer than all teamwhistleblowers put together.
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2017
SillyMods:
He can't be sued because of immunity.
Thanks. I now know better
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by zikter(m): 7:57am On Apr 18, 2017
Equiano:
Another distraction from the main issue... who owns the money?
NIA
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by justy15: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2017
Efcc cover up game in this $43m loot discovery point to the fact that a highly placed APC chieftain is behind the money
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:55am On Apr 18, 2017
Zoharariel:
Rotimi Amaechi should go & sit down inside the Ojuelegba or Costain gutter.

I swear, the council of the irunmole tells me that the money in question was looted & kept in that apartment in ikoyi by Amaechi.

I am a staunch Buharist but here in Moskow, we call a spade a spade!

Please will you mind to join in the suit?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by Abagworo(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2017
It pains me deeply that many Nigerians especially my fellow Igbos have allowed sentiments derail their thinking faculty. The wicked ethnic and religious strategy employed by PDP in 2015 really damaged our psyche and might take some time for us to recover. All manner of lies have been fabricated against Rochas Okorocha and Chibuike Amaechi which common sense could easily refute but I've seen such senseless lies make meaning in the bittered mind of these brainwashed people. What Amaechi did as Governor of Rivers State for the interest of his people may never be equalled in near future.
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by TijaniAbu: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2017
If Amaechi get liver let him run to court. It is in that same court that Rivers State will tender the evidence of all the petitions against Amaechi that EFCC has been ignoring. From Bell helicopters 70 million dollars cost inflation scam, to 2 million dollars per shack nursery school scam he and his housemaid wife Judith stole in every ward, to his 13 billion naira unpaid school uniforms bill scam, to monorail scam. Amaechi the protected scammer. Thief.
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by TijaniAbu: 9:11am On Apr 18, 2017
Abagworo:
It pains me deeply that many Nigerians especially my fellow Igbos have allowed sentiments derail their thinking faculty. The wicked ethnic and religious strategy employed by PDP in 2015 really damaged our psyche and might take some time for us to recover. All manner of lies have been fabricated against Rochas Okorocha and Chibuike Amaechi which common sense could easily refute but I've seen such senseless lies make meaning in the bittered mind of these brainwashed people. What Amaechi did as Governor of Rivers State for the interest of his people may never be equalled in near future.

He did so much but could not deliver his state for APC or for Buhari ko? Amaechi is a scammer.
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by Babacele: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2017
God bless Amaechi!
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by monex(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2017
SillyMods:
Freedom of speech has indeed suffered in Nigeria.

If not, how could a sane man just wake up and start making malicious claims against someone without any shred of evidence, just because they lost out in the last election?

FFK, Fayose and Woke are thugs with no dignity. The same goes for their supporters who have demonstrated to have low IQ.

Where are those lowlives shouting that Amaechi should go to court?

Some people don't deserve any freedom of speech. They deserve to be fed to the dogs actually.
Sahara Reporters also named Anenih's daughter as owner of the apartment. Truly freedom of speech has suffered.
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by SillyMods: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2017
TijaniAbu:
If Amaechi get liver let him run to court. It is in that same court that Rivers State will tender the evidence of all the petitions against Amaechi that EFCC has been ignoring. From Bell helicopters 70 million dollars cost inflation scam, to 2 million dollars per shack nursery school scam he and his housemaid wife Judith stole in every ward, to his 13 billion naira unpaid school uniforms bill scam, to monorail scam. Amaechi the protected scammer. Thief.
The same Rivers state under the thug Wike set up a judicial commission on Amaechi and produced a White paper indicting him. In the white paper, it was recommended that the state through its Attorney should prosecute Amaechi in the law court. Almost two years since that white paper, what has stopped Wike and his fellow liars from proceeding to court?

Abi Amaechi get immunity ni?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by Codes151(m): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2017
publicly apologise and pay the sum of N1.25 billion to him (Amaechi) for linking him to the seized Ikoyi N13 billion.. Your fada!

Pdp chairman couldn't repay a loan!! But Amaechi did!! He's really rich!!

Ph account was actually this guys milk and honey
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by Dare2Try(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2017
It official Naija is a comedy series without ending
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
SillyMods:
Freedom of speech has indeed suffered in Nigeria.

If not, how could a sane man just wake up and start making malicious claims against someone without any shred of evidence, just because they lost out in the last election?

FFK, Fayose and Woke are thugs with no dignity. The same goes for their supporters who have demonstrated to have low IQ.

Where are those lowlives shouting that Amaechi should go to court?

Some people don't deserve any freedom of speech. They deserve to be fed to the dogs actually.
The funny thing is a lot of our youth on social media jumped on and have been promoting this accusation from Fayose's media aide and FFK without any proof. i mean how can you just beleive and promote an accusation form Fayoses media aide, FFK and Wike of all people without seeing any proof unless you are evil, deceitful and a simpleton yourself.
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
klax:

You are simply one if those that deserve no freedom. You are simply insane by your ciclusion.

Has Amaechi clear his name yet Why did fed govt of your lunatic party kept mute if the said money has nothing to do with one them Why is EFCC brain now dead to linko the said cash to anybody Why has EFCC claimed to talk later on the issue I'm sure had it be that cash was link to any pdp by now the person will be in jail with his entire family but since it is vve your useless party your brain went dead.

The said cash has link with your bloody Amaechi and some useless apc goats so belief it or not it's your problem. Amaechi is just trying to safe his ugly beast face but all I know soon error or later Amaechi will rot in jail and so many apc right from the presidency to Street councillors. So get life and go to bed no more blablabla ok. Good night or bad night or whatever.
English you cant even speak. yet you are more concerned with proving Amaechi owns the money and deciding who is a goat and who isnt. All these simpletons. By the way all this bitterness? you must be really suffering in life.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 23, 2017
twheeny:
OK kontunu

Good evening and hw re you doing? saw your profile and want to be a friend. hv sent u a PM. thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) / PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us / Breaking News: Niger Delta Militants Bomb Agip, Aiteo 600,000bpd Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.