Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Does Getting Married Quench The Desire 4 Fornication? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Getting Married Quench The Desire 4 Fornication? (934 Views)

Masturbation Vs Fornication / Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Getting Married Quench The Desire 4 Fornication? by confrenzy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2010
am still a single adult, but wish to know how it feels like when one is married in respect to the temptation of fornication. i often hear people(especially the religious ones) say if u cant hold your self, then get married. my question now is, does getting married eliminate the temptation of fornication or of wanting to make love outside your marriage? pls i need honest answers from married people especially the men. thanks.
Re: Does Getting Married Quench The Desire 4 Fornication? by mansmith(m): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2010
yes if your are normal.as in your hormones are that of a normal being but no if your libido level is so high no skirt or trouser will cross the lad without going down.
Re: Does Getting Married Quench The Desire 4 Fornication? by Kelvinj(m): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2010
For where?
Abeg sex freak na sex freak, na only god & determination go save d pesin
Re: Does Getting Married Quench The Desire 4 Fornication? by Odunnu: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2010
Yes,gettin married stops U frm fornicating.You kant fornicate as a married man.You commit ADULTERY
Re: Does Getting Married Quench The Desire 4 Fornication? by LIMUEL(m): 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2010
lol
Re: Does Getting Married Quench The Desire 4 Fornication? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2010
@post
definitely NOT.
if the man is a sex freak then he will just turn into a married sex freak. . . . . .  and if his wife doesnt satisfy his freakiness then he will go on and look for his pleasures with someone else.
Re: Does Getting Married Quench The Desire 4 Fornication? by Jcob(m): 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2010
It's only the blood of Jesus that saves you from fornication. not marriage.
Re: Does Getting Married Quench The Desire 4 Fornication? by hbabe(f): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2010
Getting married does not eliminate temptation or quench one's desire to have sex outside marriage. Marriage just makes you have a legal sex partner. Temptations will surely come and your ability to resist will depend on you. It takes principle, determination, fear of God and knowldge.
Re: Does Getting Married Quench The Desire 4 Fornication? by idmoore(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2010
Fornication 2 some pple has been an addiction so getting married shd fantasize it 4 pple who love it, only u wil be addin' it flavour periodically so dat u wont get tired of it.
Re: Does Getting Married Quench The Desire 4 Fornication? by Kelvinj(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2010
Well when he gets married, he graduates 2 adultery
Re: Does Getting Married Quench The Desire 4 Fornication? by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 03, 2010
when you get married, the number of girls who will throw themselves at you will increase, not decrease.

And when I say throw, I mean throw.

as in literally throwing themselves in your face for what it's worth.

Many males have been ensnared this way, and if you're the type who loses his orientation anytime a female looks at you, then its not a good prognosis.

I dont know how so many of these oyibo men no dey trip even when a girl practically prances around unclothed in front of them in a bid to be slept with. Abi na despoil charge them dey fear?

so anyway, getting married will not quench the desire for fornication. If anything, opportunities to fornicate will increase because women will be all over you.

Thank God I no be man.
Re: Does Getting Married Quench The Desire 4 Fornication? by Uche2nna(m): 3:42am On Jan 03, 2010
tpia.:

when you get married, the number of girls who will throw themselves at you will increase, not decrease.

And when I say throw, I mean throw.

Trust tpia to always have an interesting take on any topic grin grin
Re: Does Getting Married Quench The Desire 4 Fornication? by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 03, 2010
^^ ask any married man especially the ones abroad.

A surprisingly high number of single females will ignore the single boys and chase the married ones.
Re: Does Getting Married Quench The Desire 4 Fornication? by ravenzord(m): 7:29am On Jan 03, 2010
I'm not a married man but I've got married friends,and I know at least 4 who cheat on their wives. Marriage doesn't automatically make one blind, or immune to temptation, MOF the fact that other women are now forbidden makes them more alluring. Married men who cheat fall into 2 broad categories; those who went into marriage just for the sake of formalities, and always intended to cheat, and those who never intended to cheat,but find themselves falling into temptation. No man is above falling, it's only lotsa self-control and help from God that keeps one faithful.

(1) (Reply)

Itz Killing! / Romantic Wrestling: I Need Tips On How To Play The Game. / What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.