Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State (69536 Views)

Two Ladies Caught Stealing Generator In Delta, Disgraced / Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Charliiee(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lol, see the guy pari.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Benekruku(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
Flat heads and ridiculous motives re inseparable

13 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Day169: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
..he must be a 'headmaster'!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Lero15(m): 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
Eastwalk:
C cone head typical afonja grin grin

Did you see the name?

Tribal bigot oshi

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Fairgodwin(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:
CHAI, THIS IS WHY I HATE ANYTHING MARRIAGE, SEE HIS HEAD LIKE CONE, HE EVEN LOOKS LIKE A SACRIFICIAL LAMB, HIS TYPE IS CAPABLE OF MURDER.

I have never liked nor embraced the idea of marriage too, and I doubt if I ever will. Very annoying stories about marriages every day.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by preselect(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
this is what you get when you marry a man with a parallelogram head.

13 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by OYAY(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
This head na go and die!

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
RealHaute:
You can chain or handcuff a woman - but she must consent to it. grin
Only the smart ones will understand.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by gurunlocker: 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oh boy! See head like Vowel sounds table.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by RockHard: 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
Omo, see pesin head. LMAO! Proper Agbari Ojuku.

15 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by pokipoki: 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:
CHAI, THIS IS WHY I HATE ANYTHING MARRIAGE, SEE HIS HEAD LIKE CONE, HE EVEN LOOKS LIKE A SACRIFICIAL LAMB, HIS TYPE IS CAPABLE OF MURDER.
Hahahaha. Its not all marriages that end up like this!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Nnwannsukka(m): 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
Naval gini nonsense.
He should be tied to a motor car and be dragged all over the country cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
This is not funny o.
What were his reasons?.

Can't imagine a wife that has to be chained to a generator.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by pokipoki: 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
Wow!!! Am still trying imagine what the lady did to him for such a treatment
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Divay22(f): 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
See head grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Nellychinma20(f): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
see wetin love dey cause
what did she see in this ugly man? nawaooooo

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Trexnemesis(m): 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Gayigaskia:
Name checkers association of Nairaland the name is Ifeanyi and the head is:......grin grin grin

......... Flatinoid shape.

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Lastking147(m): 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Divay22:
See head grin grin grin
Like my own tongue
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by ifyokwu(f): 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
All in the name of marriage, somebody will now marry one kind thing and call it husband, dis man no get shame as him dey like dis he suppose dey treat dat woman like queen but I blame the woman way marry dis kind bend bend head.I no wan hear say na love , e fit be juju

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Omoluabi16(m): 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
seee heaad!!!!! shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Tedassie(m): 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
RealHaute:
lolxz

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by kceewhyte(m): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Gayigaskia:
Name checkers association of Nairaland the name is Ifeanyi and the head is:......grin grin grin
cone

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Divay22(f): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lastking147:

Like my own tongue
God4bid grin grin grin grin grin Have gat nice shape of head tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Lastking147(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
Divay22:
God4bid grin grin grin grin grin Have gat nice shape of head tongue
Haha see as his head get egg shape grin
How's u my lady

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by YonkijiSappo: 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
OkoYiboz:
Ifeanyi Aja-ero

See his head like a morsel of eba moulded in anger.

Hhahahaha

Okoyiboz... you make my day on NL, Honestly.!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by kceewhyte(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nnwannsukka:
Naval gini nonsense.
He should be tied to a motor car and be dragged all over the country cheesy
buhahahahahaari

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
Head Office grin

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Liamm(m): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
RealHaute:
talking bou hardcore. Bad guy.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by mayortm001(m): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
Olodo....Isi Aki.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by icybeth(m): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
Y will she c a man that look devil himself and married him? This man face,is a shinning example of wickedness

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
RealHaute:

Vaseline crew
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Merchant Navy? lol... fake organisation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) / Gonorreah Infection: Man Kills Girlfriend In Hotel Room / Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.