Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State (69496 Views)

Two Ladies Caught Stealing Generator In Delta, Disgraced / Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Sanchez01: 12:01am On Apr 18, 2017
I almost had an arrest laughing grin Savages everywhere.

Ishilove, come and see badmouthing grin
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by MustiizRaja(m): 12:03am On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
CHAI, THIS IS WHY I HATE ANYTHING MARRIAGE, SEE HIS HEAD LIKE CONE, HE EVEN LOOKS LIKE A SACRIFICIAL LAMB, HIS TYPE IS CAPABLE OF MURDER.

haba now that's too much cone bawoo wen we not doing trigonometry for maths
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Gbemini(m): 12:06am On Apr 18, 2017
Ibo again?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 18, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
F for.....
flat head

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by PROWESX(m): 12:18am On Apr 18, 2017
angry cry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by doyinbaby(f): 12:19am On Apr 18, 2017
Oga o....
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by doyinbaby(f): 12:21am On Apr 18, 2017
Some people sabi maltreat their spouse sha.....why not divorce her if you know want the marriage again
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Bollinger(m): 12:22am On Apr 18, 2017
You know why things like these happen in Nigeria? Because the country is mostly filled with animals who feed on the fact that there are no laws existing in the country. Come and try this shiit in the U.S and see if you will not be spending between 15 to 20 years in jail for kidnapping. Because that's what it is; KIDNAPPING.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Alphyno: 12:23am On Apr 18, 2017
See as his head be like Oyster Shell...

Na dem sha...
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by drazon: 12:24am On Apr 18, 2017
WHATSAPP GROUP FOR MUSICIANS AND ASPIRING MUSICIANS
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Moneytize: 12:25am On Apr 18, 2017
Omo with this kind of head, this one na special breed Igbo or how do you explain the shape of that head?
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Alphyno: 12:26am On Apr 18, 2017
Bollinger:
You know why things like these happen in Nigeria? Because the country is mostly filled with animals who feed on the fact that there are no laws existing in the country. Come and try this shiit in the U.S and see if you will not be spending between 15 to 20 years in jail for kidnapping. Because that's what it is; KIDNAPPING.

You won show us say you based in U.S, Abi

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by kadupee(m): 12:30am On Apr 18, 2017
Headmaster, pls repent.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by jamislaw(m): 12:31am On Apr 18, 2017
I don laugh tire..............See head like Ghana must go back.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Bollinger(m): 12:31am On Apr 18, 2017
Alphyno:

You won show us say you based in U.S, Abi

Not really. I just want to show you that you are basically animals living in an animalistic society. For that to happen, i have to compare you to saner societies. And i am based in the U.S, Germany, or Britain depending on where my job takes me. wink
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by petitejolie(f): 12:33am On Apr 18, 2017
ignorance is bad. she shud av known DAT guys with dis shape of head and face av animalistic tendencies.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Lastking147(m): 12:34am On Apr 18, 2017
Divay22:

Nah it won't crash sad sad sad sad there is enough fuel to take us to and fro sad sad
Pls na cry cry cry
If u talk say no problem I go follow u but Shey we go see weed that side sha cheesy grin
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Carter4luv(m): 12:35am On Apr 18, 2017
Wen a man cheats, he comes back home fighting his innocent wife. #get sense man.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Divay22(f): 12:35am On Apr 18, 2017
Lastking147:

If u talk say no problem I go follow u but Shey we go see weed that side sha cheesy grin
Lol....make weed no do you bad thing o grin grin grin grin grin

Weed no go dey o, make you no go spoil show for me.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by KmentalTv1: 12:36am On Apr 18, 2017
Street interview from KmentalTv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whC3o90MAJg
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by KmentalTv1: 12:37am On Apr 18, 2017
Street interview from KmentalTv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whC3o90MAJg
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Lastking147(m): 12:40am On Apr 18, 2017
Divay22:

Lol....make weed no do you bad thing o grin grin grin grin grin

Weed no go dey o, make you no go spoil show for me.
I promise to comport myself na
Biko nne
Na Wetin we go use ginger be that grin tongue
Ttyl bae my eyes just dey do one kain
It's like say na sleep dey knock so
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by gberra: 12:40am On Apr 18, 2017
cc; ngokafor
Ifeanyi ajearo one of the Numerous IPob bastards sends his profound greetings... It could be very hard but try return his gesture.

The smiling one cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Divay22(f): 12:42am On Apr 18, 2017
Lastking147:

I promise to comport myself na
Biko nne
Na Wetin we go use ginger be that grin tongue
Ttyl bae my eyes just dey do one kain
It's like say na sleep dey knock so
Even me o sad sad sad..let go there then....
Good night

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by ab11baddo(m): 12:45am On Apr 18, 2017
kayzat:
Hahahaha

And some of our SE brothers will be abusing other tribes that they are ugly This is the real definition of ugly.
datsts Wat I keep telling dz ipob people.... They are fuckin ugly.... A lot ran to this thread when they saw ogun state. Buh when they saw his name... Shame couldn't allow them to type shiii

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by ab11baddo(m): 12:49am On Apr 18, 2017
kayzat:
Hahahaha

And some of our SE brothers will be abusing other tribes that they are ugly This is the real definition of ugly.
datsts Wat I keep telling dz ipob people.... They are fuckin ugly.... A lot ran to this thread when they saw ogun state. Buh when they saw his name... Shame couldn't allow them to type shiii tongue
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by lozanni(m): 12:53am On Apr 18, 2017
RealHaute:
You can chain or handcuff a woman - but she must consent to it. grin
Only the smart ones will understand.

grin Are you suggesting that they are into BDSM and other kinky stuff?
If that is the case, the key to the handcuff must have got lost in the heat of the moment.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by DanseMacabre(m): 1:03am On Apr 18, 2017
RealHaute:

Lol. Via some BDSM ishi abi?
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by DanseMacabre(m): 1:07am On Apr 18, 2017
pafestula:
When they say Oloriburuku, this is a typical example of the head they are referring to. Too much of everything is bad, this one na headmaster abi na Edward? Big head with big evil storage capacity.

This one na HNIC. Head Nigga in Charge.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 18, 2017
RealHaute:

You are just fifty shades darker. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him / Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian / Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.