Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,506 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State (69477 Views)

Two Ladies Caught Stealing Generator In Delta, Disgraced / Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:12am On Apr 18, 2017
So apart from flat, Ipob dey get cone head also. Na wao

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:35am On Apr 18, 2017
Eh Chai hmmm This is nonsense eh Koboko it like a walaha crime. angry
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 18, 2017
....all the bad bad things she used to do...she do them no more cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 18, 2017
stephenduru:
Few days ago,news of a man who chained his wife to a general in Ogun state went viral.Photo of Ifeanyi Ajaero has surfaced.

Below is what a social media user shared

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/see-photo-of-man-who-chained-his-wife.html

I know that it's wrong of me to judge a book by it's cover but no way am I giving any of my Daughters to someone that looks like this.

Madam, you sef shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5170903_fbimg1492461855279_jpegb6cad019fcc364608d291880bf049df1

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:55am On Apr 18, 2017
No kain mumu gist wey person no go hear/read undecided..

Whatever runs through the minds of these individuals..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by quickly: 2:05am On Apr 18, 2017
all this merchant navy dem be heavy ogogoro drinkers

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Jesusreigns: 2:12am On Apr 18, 2017
The Police has done very well. This man has no business living among decent people. He should be behind bars.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by BABANGBALI: 2:15am On Apr 18, 2017
He is from biafra the land of the wicked grin grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by 2shur: 2:24am On Apr 18, 2017
See wtf she ended up with.
Women are jus brainless.
Not even a mid size gen of 50k
Uma dey use ibetapas mai neighbor.
I dare u to on your fridge and plug iron.
Na book haram bomb be dat.e go explode. Lol.

She deserve it.
Women are useless
And maybe she Don provoke am with words.
She get luck say men he nor beat am black and blue.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by tealaw(m): 2:26am On Apr 18, 2017
Ewo! Person handover im pikin to this kain ugly man.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by kingreign(m): 2:34am On Apr 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I know that it's wrong of me to judge a book by it's cover but no way am I giving any of my Daughters to someone that looks like this.

Madam, you sef shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5170903_fbimg1492461855279_jpegb6cad019fcc364608d291880bf049df1
Bwhahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by 2mch(m): 2:45am On Apr 18, 2017
One of the ugliest human beings I have ever seen. Oh my God! Some people marry o.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Royalty21: 2:46am On Apr 18, 2017
This is what happened when a Vampire marries human being. I don tire for all these news in this world, God abeg i need another planet sad sad

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Princesslomo: 2:55am On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by RELAN2446(m): 3:44am On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
CHAI, THIS IS WHY I HATE ANYTHING MARRIAGE, SEE HIS HEAD LIKE CONE, HE EVEN LOOKS LIKE A SACRIFICIAL LAMB, HIS TYPE IS CAPABLE OF MURDER.
Head like corn choi, u wicked o
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by diva90: 3:47am On Apr 18, 2017
He looks mean! Not surprised undecided
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Ayatullah(m): 3:52am On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
CHAI, THIS IS WHY I HATE ANYTHING MARRIAGE, SEE HIS HEAD LIKE CONE, HE EVEN LOOKS LIKE A SACRIFICIAL LAMB, HIS TYPE IS CAPABLE OF MURDER.

This man you are abusing is the future President of Biafra!

I sorry for your mouth, because when he becomes president he will declare you wanted and marry you by force and behold, below picture is how your face will always look like 24/7 after hourly headbutting with his head you called 'CONE HEAD'

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by denis2: 4:21am On Apr 18, 2017
2017 Massive Job Recruitment Opening in a Hotel in Lekki-Ajah, Lagos Apply New

http://www.topgist.com.ng/2017-massive-job-recruitment-opening-in-a-hotel-in-lekki-ajah-lagos-apply-new/
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 18, 2017
Am not surprised angry
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Immorttal: 4:46am On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
i hate marriage too, is just a global scam.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 18, 2017
See HIS head!!! Chei...HAMMER HEAD OF HORROR! THE HEAD LIKE LUXURIOUS BUS...

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by ylaa(f): 5:06am On Apr 18, 2017
Behold the devil himself
Tufia
Some women dey try
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by femi4: 5:24am On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
you called marriage "anything". Well...kilomode e mo
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by mamajaz(f): 5:38am On Apr 18, 2017
Royalty21:
This is what happened when a Vampire marries human being. I don tire for all these news in this world, God abeg i need another planet sad sad
My son oya go to Mars...
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by sanitelag(m): 5:48am On Apr 18, 2017
She is even far more beauty than him

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Noble855: 6:01am On Apr 18, 2017
What is the woman's offence?
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by aluko1980(m): 6:03am On Apr 18, 2017
foolish man Oloriburuku
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Jabioro: 6:05am On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Haba! Ok I won't do such. I promised before the whole world..
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by buragidi(m): 6:09am On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Waoo! You hate anything marriage simply because a man out of billions of men on earth, brutalised his wife? Are you for real? It may interest you to know that billions of women are enjoying and not enduring their marriage. Your prayers should be that God should lead you to the right person. However with this kind of mentality, you have got a lot of work to do.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Mosihc: 6:11am On Apr 18, 2017
Keep watching fifty shades of grey undecided
RealHaute:
You can chain or handcuff a woman - but she must consent to it. grin
Only the smart ones will understand.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Jabioro: 6:11am On Apr 18, 2017
Eastwalk:
C cone head typical afonja grin grin
You see yourself.. check the name very well

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Johnhug66(m): 6:13am On Apr 18, 2017
RealHaute:
You can chain or handcuff a woman - but she must consent to it. grin
Only the smart ones will understand.
grin yes,in the Other room

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial / Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him / Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.